Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Soccer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • And how did Ryan Guald not make the team!?!
    This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post

      Great goal, but give me the Ukraine goal yesterday. Schick’s goal was more a product of goalkeeper error. He was near the center circle! No idea what he was doing

      Scotland were effectively playing with 9 due to Clarke's team selection and refusal to make a sub at halftime. Armstrong and O'Donnell were comically bad today. With Gilmour and Forrest/patterson, Scotland could easily have a point.

      Comment


      • what do you do with a team full MFs?
        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

          Dafaq wid yo waant englain tae win a single gam!? tak' a piss ye feckin wankstain

          Owned ta gam we ded bit still fuckall til ye have sum nuts in tae box. Strikers pure shite
          Lol. I can understand them when they sing their national anthem but thats about it.
          Based Mullet Kid owns

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
            Scotalnd has zero luck inside the box today.
            replace luck with skill and you're on to something

            Comment


            • This game desperately needs some Adama Traore

              Comment


              • James Vardy had bought a co-ownership share of the Rochester Rhinos.
                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                Comment


                • That result was unkind to the Hungarians, who played tough for 80 minutes.

                  France-Germany about to kick off. The talent of this France roster is mind boggling.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by DCDomer View Post
                    The talent of this France roster is mind boggling.
                    And that's just Kante.
                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                    Comment


                    • I was curious about Italy the last few tournaments but they look really good so far.
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                      Comment


                      • Man, Mbappe has looked good today. Had an amazing play that would have been a goal get called back. Completely out ran a defender and should've scored a goal.

                        Just assisted after a great run. EDIT: he was a few inches offsides. Good vision though.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
                          Man, Mbappe has looked good today. Had an amazing play that would have been a goal get called back. Completely out ran a defender and should've scored a goal.

                          Just assisted after a great run. EDIT: he was a few inches offsides. Good vision though.
                          Yup. France looks unbeatable right now.

                          Hummels is a liability. Time to retire him.

                          Germany's attack was totally anemic today. Lw needs to step down for Flick.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

                            Yup. France looks unbeatable right now.

                            Hummels is a liability. Time to retire him.

                            Germany's attack was totally anemic today. Lw needs to step down for Flick.
                            Pretty mind boggling that Germany hasn't produced an elite striker in quite some time. Klose covered up cracks for them for a long time. They've been trash up front for years...so odd.
                            Based Mullet Kid owns

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                              Pretty mind boggling that Germany hasn't produced an elite striker in quite some time. Klose covered up cracks for them for a long time. They've been trash up front for years...so odd.
                              Germany has a bit of what Spain is "suffering"? from... too many elite midfielders and not enough strikers.
                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post

                                Yup. France looks unbeatable right now.

                                Hummels is a liability. Time to retire him.

                                Germany's attack was totally anemic today. Lw needs to step down for Flick.
                                He already resigned. As soon as this tournament is over, he's done.

                                Unless you just want him on the next plane out, which wouldn't be the weirdest thing to ever happen.

                                Spain and Germany's windows have closed.
                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                Comment


                                • Looks like I'm watching the France/Hungary game online Saturday with my Ivoirian friend. Down with France though

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post


                                    Spain and Germany's windows have closed.
                                    Yup. Barring an Italian surprise, it's France's decade. Would include England, but they're gonna England.

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post

                                      Yup. Barring an Italian surprise, it's France's decade. Would include England, but they're gonna England.
                                      I would not sleep on Italy right now. You don't go 28 unbeaten by accident.

                                      Also, turns out that VAR works. Just not in the English Premier League, evidently.
                                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                      Comment


                                      • Welsh looking very Irish today. About as close to an all out brawl as you're going to see in UEFA. None of those boys backing down.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                          Welsh looking very Irish today. About as close to an all out brawl as you're going to see in UEFA. None of those boys backing down.
                                          Tell me you don't follow the Republic of Ireland national team without telling me...

                                          Comment


                                          • Comment


                                            • Originally posted by DCDomer View Post
                                              I'm really interested to see Real's defense next season. Admitted I haven't watched them so I 'm not sure of any up and comers, but with Ramos leaving and Varane looking around (apparently he doesn't like the wages they are offering), they are losing two world class center backs.

                                              I've seen a few places they are a little strapped for cash, so they can't splash too big on the transfer market.

                                              Plus the added pressure of Atletico playing so well and Barca upgrading with free transfers.

                                              Comment


                                              • Im calling one of the Milan's, Juve, or PSG.10% chance he even gives a PL team a sniff at 35
                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                                  Welsh looking very Irish today. About as close to an all out brawl as you're going to see in UEFA. None of those boys backing down.
                                                  Is this racist? I cant tell anymore. Much like what a handball is.
                                                  "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Apparently Tottenham have offered former Italian player Gannaro Gattuso (the bulldog) a 2 year offer.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Perfect coach for Tottenham. "a sometimes good a sometime shit"
                                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                        Perfect coach for Tottenham. "a sometimes good a sometime shit"
                                                        I never liked watching him play, always seemed a little excessively aggressive. I really don't see how this ends well between Levy and him, fans of his previous teams say he was very vocal and wanted more control than he should be given.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • I hope Ramos goes to hell.
                                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                            I hope Ramos goes to hell.
                                                            dude can kick rocks
                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Comment


                                                              • It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • Kyle Walker, Bukayo Saka & Ben White don't make the 23-man England squad. Harry Maguire on the bench.
                                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • BREAKING: It's not coming home.
                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                                      Kyle Walker, Bukayo Saka & Ben White don't make the 23-man England squad. Harry Maguire on the bench.
                                                                      Anyone know why Sancho hasn't seen the pitch yet?

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Let's go Hungary!

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Germany is back lol
                                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                              Anyone know why Sancho hasn't seen the pitch yet?
                                                                              Their attack seems fine, no? LOL. He doesn't play in London or south of Sheffield is the only guess I have. Apart from that, no idea.

                                                                              Belgium winning backed England into the knockout round without them really having to do anything today against the Czech Republic.

                                                                              Denmark thrashing Russia yesterday was satisfying on so many levels.
                                                                              It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                              Comment




                                                                              • Spurs might need to hire Kane to be player/manager at the rate they're going.
                                                                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

                                                                                  Their attack seems fine, no? LOL. He doesn't play in London or south of Sheffield is the only guess I have. Apart from that, no idea.

                                                                                  Belgium winning backed England into the knockout round without them really having to do anything today against the Czech Republic.

                                                                                  Denmark thrashing Russia yesterday was satisfying on so many levels.
                                                                                  I'm hoping Southgate says screw it and plays Sancho, Kane, Rashford. Nothing really to lose. In fact, I believe losing gives them a better run in.

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post

                                                                                    I'm hoping Southgate says screw it and plays Sancho, Kane, Rashford. Nothing really to lose. In fact, I believe losing gives them a better run in.
                                                                                    With Southgate as manager, Kane as captain and Pickford as their keeper I think they deserve the early exit that is coming to them.
                                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                                      Germany is back lol
                                                                                      Germany should have united under the Catholic Hapsburgs rather than the protestant Hohenzollern's. This is absurd.

                                                                                      Germany is NOT back.

                                                                                      edit:

                                                                                      Lol we back
                                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Best day of the tournament thus far

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by DCDomer View Post
                                                                                          Best day of the tournament thus far
                                                                                          For entertainment value, without question. That being said, I struggle seeing anyone from Group F winning this tournament. Further, anyone penciling in the winner of the England-Germany match into the final has another thing coming. Germany's defense has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy.

                                                                                          Goretzka trolling the Hungary black shirts was a tremendous moment. More subtle than Shaqiri making the eagle symbol in the World Cup, but still tremendous.

                                                                                          Italy's bandwagon sure got crowded among the pundits. Where was everyone two weeks ago?
                                                                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • RB Leipzig just signed Caden Cark from NYRB. Brendan Aaronson looks to be on the move to RB Leipzig as well.

                                                                                            And of course as two Yanks enter, 1 may be leaving as there are rumors of Tyler Adams to Arsenal. Don't think he would qualify for a work permit so Idk about that one.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • s
                                                                                              Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

                                                                                              For entertainment value, without question. That being said, I struggle seeing anyone from Group F winning this tournament. Further, anyone penciling in the winner of the England-Germany match into the final has another thing coming. Germany's defense has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy.

                                                                                              Goretzka trolling the Hungary black shirts was a tremendous moment. More subtle than Shaqiri making the eagle symbol in the World Cup, but still tremendous.

                                                                                              Italy's bandwagon sure got crowded among the pundits. Where was everyone two weeks ago?
                                                                                              Yeah, it seems like ESPN is penciling in the Germany England winner in the finals already. England's attack has been extremely lackluster, scoring less goals than any team remaining. Germany's defense has been porous. Meanwhile teams like Sweden (topping a group with Spain), the Netherlands are always dangerous, Wales has a ton of speed, and Denmark is playing very well without Erikson. It's a tougher side than the pundits are claiming it is.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Away goal has been taken away by UEFA...
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Originally posted by IHateMarkMay View Post
                                                                                                  s

                                                                                                  Yeah, it seems like ESPN is penciling in the Germany England winner in the finals already. England's attack has been extremely lackluster, scoring less goals than any team remaining. Germany's defense has been porous. Meanwhile teams like Sweden (topping a group with Spain), the Netherlands are always dangerous, Wales has a ton of speed, and Denmark is playing very well without Erikson. It's a tougher side than the pundits are claiming it is.
                                                                                                  Spot on about Germany and England. Sweden can beat either one of them if we're looking at current form. The Netherlands most certainly could too.

                                                                                                  Portugal is a wild card. They've looked brilliant at times, then they look like they're defending as if it's optional. I thought the best they looked was yesterday vs France and Bruno was not on the pitch. I don't know if that is a coincidence or not, but Sanches looked very good from what I saw of him.

                                                                                                  The top half of the bracket is a gauntlet, and it opens things up for a sketchy team like Germany, England or the Netherlands to win it. I think the Netherlands are mentally fragile and if they face adversity they will fold. Germany is awful defensively and England hasn't scored the goals most thought they would with that attack and that group.

                                                                                                  I have to pick England at Wembley versus this Germany team. I can only assume England will be able to exploit that back line as Portgual and Hungary were able to. How France didn't get any goals against Germany other than an own goal is beyond me.

                                                                                                  BTW, yesterday was a great reminder to those of us who already know that this sport is the best.
                                                                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post

                                                                                                    For entertainment value, without question. That being said, I struggle seeing anyone from Group F winning this tournament. Further, anyone penciling in the winner of the England-Germany match into the final has another thing coming. Germany's defense has more leaks than the Iraqi Navy.

                                                                                                    Goretzka trolling the Hungary black shirts was a tremendous moment. More subtle than Shaqiri making the eagle symbol in the World Cup, but still tremendous.

                                                                                                    Italy's bandwagon sure got crowded among the pundits. Where was everyone two weeks ago?
                                                                                                    Kinda find trolling Hungary fans to be tacky. Like bruh. You needed a late Hail Mary against f'ing Hungary. You play for arguably the most consistently successful footballing country in the world. The fact that Germany didn't win by multiple goals is embarrassing.

                                                                                                    Perhaps Germany should be more concerned with the product on the pitch rather than how to antagonize the other country with rainbow flags.
                                                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

                                                                                                      Kinda find trolling Hungary fans to be tacky. Like bruh. You needed a late Hail Mary against f'ing Hungary. You play for arguably the most consistently successful footballing country in the world. The fact that Germany didn't win by multiple goals is embarrassing.

                                                                                                      Perhaps Germany should be more concerned with the product on the pitch rather than how to antagonize the other country with rainbow flags.
                                                                                                      Well, nobody needs a decoder ring to figure out this post. LOL

                                                                                                      A bit of hyperbole there on your part considering Hungary held Portugal stagnant for 80 minutes and drew the World Champion heavily favored French. It was the third match of the toughest group and Germany just isn't that good at the moment. They lost to North Macedonia three months ago 2-1. Not considered a favorite in this tournament, and rightfully so.

                                                                                                      In the end, black shirts absorb tears just as good as any. I can only imagine some of the things that were being said throughout the course of the match to the players on the pitch.

                                                                                                      This isn't 2014 Germany we're talking about, and I think they've had their share of doubters and criticism going into this tournament. Their current manager is stepping down when this is all over. They're in a transition right now in more ways that one. Don't worry though, if they beat England they're going directly to the final.

                                                                                                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X