Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Soccer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
    Yeah. Considering he'd be the highest paid player on the team and they all took pay cuts due to Covid, plus Real also being linked with both Mbappe and Stade Rennesí Eduardo Camavinga along with Sergio Ramos' situation still up in the air, I'm sure it's Euro Art of the Deal going on.
    That's what agents do. They try to get the best deal possible. It's not that difficult to understand unless you're willing to talk yourself into anything.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
      the kid's lack of pace is just frightening and he'd be grand on a team lower down the table who sits back and protects him with CDM's but Liverpool's style just does not suit him at all, he stands out like a sore thumb
      He belongs in League One, League Two. He's starting in FA Cup matches at Old Trafford.
      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
        That's what agents do. They try to get the best deal possible. It's not that difficult to understand unless you're willing to talk yourself into anything.
        Thank you for clarifying that for me.

        The deal was reported "done" six days ago. It is not, in all likelihood. I have no allusions of him actually coming to Liverpool, but if Real, Barca and Arsenal got every player they were supposed to get there wouldn't be enough trophies for everyone.

        Real and Barca are both hurting finanically. La Liga has been hit particularly hard by Covid. Real isn't in as bad of shape as Barca is.

        The real loser here is Bayern because he's not going back there and he's walking on a free as one of their most valuable players right now. Rarely sucks to be them, but in this instance, it does.
        Last edited by Rogue219; 01-25-2021, 06:55 PM.
        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

        Comment


        • Gundogan says the best manager he's ever had is Tuchel, and he's played for both Guardiola and Klopp.

          Tuchel is also known for falling out with his superiors at the previous clubs he's managed, which should work out just fine at Chelsea.
          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

          Comment


          • Barcelona have asked Goldman Sachs, Allianz, Barings, Amundi and Prudential to delay outstanding debts so that the club can avoid potential insolvency. Barcelona are said to have a negative working capital of €601.8m and have imminent debts of €300m. (Source - El Confidential)

            Barcelona potentially have the biggest rebuilding job of any team in recent memory:

            Pique - 33
            Messi - 33
            Busquets - 32

            Reports suggest they have 13 players on 100k+ a week. 4 of those on over 200k. 3 on over 400k. 2 on over 800k. 1 on more than a million.
            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
              Barcelona have asked Goldman Sachs, Allianz, Barings, Amundi and Prudential to delay outstanding debts so that the club can avoid potential insolvency. Barcelona are said to have a negative working capital of €601.8m and have imminent debts of €300m. (Source - El Confidential)

              Barcelona potentially have the biggest rebuilding job of any team in recent memory:

              Pique - 33
              Messi - 33
              Busquets - 32

              Reports suggest they have 13 players on 100k+ a week. 4 of those on over 200k. 3 on over 400k. 2 on over 800k. 1 on more than a million.
              Send Coutinho back to Liverpool and call it square.

              Comment


              • https://youtu.be/6XY9iJjNJ4o

                This is utterly hilarious.
                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
                  Send Coutinho back to Liverpool and call it square.
                  Or the money they still owe for him which Iíd rather have instead.
                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                  Comment


                  • Liverpool going ham
                    Based Mullet Kid owns

                    Comment


                    • this game is great
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                      Comment


                      • Hopefully the start of a new run of form
                        Based Mullet Kid owns

                        Comment


                        • Liverpool is getting Aaron Long from the Red Bulls on a loan it looks like. He is prob the best CB in MLS. He would be in the Prem right now if not for transfer regs last time around. I believe Southampton tried buying him. Don't think he's a UCL level CB, but he's coming in with a whole lot to prove which you can't always say for loanees.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                            Liverpool is getting Aaron Long from the Red Bulls on a loan it looks like. He is prob the best CB in MLS. He would be in the Prem right now if not for transfer regs last time around. I believe Southampton tried buying him. Don't think he's a UCL level CB, but he's coming in with a whole lot to prove which you can't always say for loanees.
                            What? Wow.
                            "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                              What? Wow.
                              Nothing official but it's more than just smoke.

                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A potential loan deal for New York Red Bulls defender Aaron Long has caught Liverpool&#39;s attention, sources have told <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffreyCarlisle?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JeffreyCarli sle</a>. <a href="https://t.co/1Lda3lfFKw">pic.twitter.com/1Lda3lfFKw</a></p>&mdash; ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1355161310124765186?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I&#39;m told 3 Premier League teams are among the list interested in securing an Aaron Long loan.<br><br>Here is a closer look at the Long-Liverpool link, why it makes sense for all involved, why <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RBNY?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RBNY</a> would loan a player they have been hesitant to sell, &amp; more:<a href="https://t.co/W7bUPw82iZ">https://t.co/W7bUPw82iZ</a></p>&mdash; Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) <a href="https://twitter.com/SoccerByIves/status/1355193904824541187?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>


                              and this tweet made me lol:

                              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Liverpool interested in New York Red Bulls Aaron Long! <br>The gent who looks like Billy from Stranger Things <a href="https://t.co/6kglFp53ci">https://t.co/6kglFp53ci</a></p>&mdash; Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) <a href="https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1355160461776461825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                              Comment


                              • It’s going to be Mustafi. I wish they’d get 2 but one is fine for now. I don’t know who Aaron Long is but I’d trust Jurgen if he wanted him.

                                “Utah! Get me two!!”

                                Glad Harry Kane finally hurt himself with that jagoff move he always does.
                                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                Comment


                                • Thiago for Liverpool vs. West Ham:

                                  Most touches (119)
                                  Most passes (102)
                                  Most final third entries (15)
                                  Most duels won (8)
                                  Most tackles made (5)

                                  This was with Origi and Shaqiri starting up front with Salah.

                                  He’s not playing with Lewandowski anymore and not slowing anyone down either. If he’s higher up the pitch, all good.

                                  Hopefully they can make a chase of it in the next few months. Looking forward to seeing who got injured today.
                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                  Comment


                                  • Liverpool signed a defender from Preston today. Looking to get one more before the window closes. That second goal gave me a boner. Not gonna lie :) lol

                                    USMNT jailsexing TandT

                                    Bryan Reynolds looks to have signed with Roma. Saw him in the stands.
                                    "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                    Comment


                                    • Liverpool will sign 8 centerbacks before close of business today.
                                      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                        Liverpool will sign 8 centerbacks before close of business today.
                                        We will need every fucking one of them
                                        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                          Nothing official but it's more than just smoke.

                                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A potential loan deal for New York Red Bulls defender Aaron Long has caught Liverpool's attention, sources have told <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffreyCarlisle?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@JeffreyCarli sle</a>. <a href="https://t.co/1Lda3lfFKw">pic.twitter.com/1Lda3lfFKw</a></p>&mdash; ESPN FC (@ESPNFC) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1355161310124765186?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

                                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I'm told 3 Premier League teams are among the list interested in securing an Aaron Long loan.<br><br>Here is a closer look at the Long-Liverpool link, why it makes sense for all involved, why <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/RBNY?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#RBNY</a> would loan a player they have been hesitant to sell, &amp; more:<a href="https://t.co/W7bUPw82iZ">https://t.co/W7bUPw82iZ</a></p>&mdash; Ives Galarcep (@SoccerByIves) <a href="https://twitter.com/SoccerByIves/status/1355193904824541187?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>


                                          and this tweet made me lol:

                                          <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Liverpool interested in New York Red Bulls Aaron Long! <br>The gent who looks like Billy from Stranger Things <a href="https://t.co/6kglFp53ci">https://t.co/6kglFp53ci</a></p>&mdash; Men in Blazers (@MenInBlazers) <a href="https://twitter.com/MenInBlazers/status/1355160461776461825?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 29, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                          I heard the UK wouldn't admit Long into the country or issue a work permit becasue he is so notorious for having "bloody dodgy hair cuts".
                                          Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-01-2021, 08:46 AM.
                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                            We will need every fucking one of them
                                            Michael Edwards just sold Mustafi to Schalke and Liverpool doesn't even own him. LOL.

                                            This is classic stuff. Also keeps up Liverpool's weird January tradition of buying two players on the same day who play the same position.

                                            They'll get a big money centerback this summer as well but two today will help them carry on through the rest of the season.
                                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                            Comment


                                            • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                              Michael Edwards just sold Mustafi to Schalke and Liverpool doesn't even own him. LOL.

                                              This is classic stuff. Also keeps up Liverpool's weird January tradition of buying two players on the same day who play the same position.

                                              They'll get a big money centerback this summer as well but two today will help them carry on through the rest of the season.
                                              I mean.... we really just need someone (two) solid CBS that are not liabilities back there so we can pull Fabhino and Henderson back into MF. We are only 5-7 points off first (MC has game in hand though). Unbelievable really when you think about it.
                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                              Comment


                                              • ManuelVeth
                                                Mustafi to #S04 is done! That should open the door for Kabak joining #LFC. Medical is already booked. #AFC #DeadlineDay

                                                Getter done. We need bodies right now.

                                                Comment


                                                • Potential list of Liverpool senior centre backs after injuries:

                                                  Van Dijk
                                                  Kabak
                                                  Matip
                                                  Phillips
                                                  Davies
                                                  R Williams
                                                  Gomez
                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Liverpool could have two centre backs for less than £25M.

                                                    Ozan Kabak - £2.5M loan fee + £20M
                                                    Ben Davies - £2M
                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                                                      Potential list of Liverpool senior centre backs after injuries:

                                                      Van Dijk
                                                      Kabak
                                                      Matip
                                                      Phillips
                                                      Davies
                                                      R Williams
                                                      Gomez
                                                      I love the guys heart but Matip needs to be sold. He cant stay healthy more than two games in a row. Phillips is playing well but not completely buying in on him yet. Williams needs more time (he is making yound man mistakes).

                                                      Im almost at passing on Gomez too. His injuries are becoming more serious and often by the year.
                                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                        I love the guys heart but Matip needs to be sold. He cant stay healthy more than two games in a row. Phillips is playing well but not completely buying in on him yet. Williams needs more time (he is making yound man mistakes).

                                                        Im almost at passing on Gomez too. His injuries are becoming more serious and often by the year.
                                                        They're going for three now. Davies, Kabak and they are pushing Marseille for Duje Caleta-Car. Stay tuned.

                                                        Matip's contract runs through 2024. He's 30 in August. I think you can get good money for him but everyone knows he's injury prone at the moment. At least he is in England.

                                                        Phillips is a back up. He can make the senior team. Start him in domestic cup matches.

                                                        Williams needs to go on loan where he will get games. Simple. Too much being asked of him too soon. Not his fault.

                                                        Gomez is only 23 and has suffered some bad freak injuries. He can also play fullback. No chance they give up on him this early, nor should they.
                                                        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Doesn't Matip got 3 years @ 120 week left? No one will pay that for an injury riddled player. Good player when healthy.
                                                          Last edited by TNUtoNotreDame; 02-01-2021, 11:03 AM.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
                                                            Isn't Matip got 3 years @ 120 week left? No one will pay that for an injury riddle player. Good player when healthy.
                                                            Yes. Wouldn't underestimate the silly market for center backs now, even with the pandemic still going.

                                                            He's very good when healthy. He simply isn't a starter in the Premier League. The ideal partnership is Virgil and Gomez. There is going to be competition now.

                                                            2021/22 could be some season if all these guys are fit and there are fans in the stands again.
                                                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Would be easier to just have a Liverpool thread like we do other teams.
                                                              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                              Comment


                                                              • Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                                                                Would be easier to just have a Liverpool thread like we do other teams.

                                                                ;)
                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                Comment


                                                                • <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Official and confirmed. Bryan Reynolds joins AS Roma from Dallas. ���� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DeadlineDay?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Dea dlineDay</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/UCLonCBSSports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@UCLonCBSSport s</a> <a href="https://t.co/E98pnV7z8g">pic.twitter.com/E98pnV7z8g</a></p>&mdash; Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) <a href="https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1356274888932265984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                  What did Davonte do?

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                                                                    Would be easier to just have a Liverpool thread like we do other teams.
                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • This is the EVERYTHING SOCCER thread. In all fairness when this thread was created, the forum was populated by a bunch of Neanderthals who thought soccer was primarily populated by persons acting like this:

                                                                      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjynbUNlvWU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                                      and there were like six of us who posted regularly :)
                                                                      Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-01-2021, 12:17 PM.
                                                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                        This is the EVERYTHING SOCCER thread. In all fairness when this thread was created, the forum was populated by a bunch of Neanderthals who thought soccer was primarily populated by persons acting like this:

                                                                        <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjynbUNlvWU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                                        and there were like six of us who posted regularly :)
                                                                        Holy shit that guy rules.
                                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                          This is the EVERYTHING SOCCER thread. In all fairness when this thread was created, the forum was populated by a bunch of Neanderthals who thought soccer was primarily populated by persons acting like this:

                                                                          <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjynbUNlvWU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                                          and there were like six of us who posted regularly :)
                                                                          Agree. Not trying to be a dick about it. We have NFL threads as well as team specific (Browns, Bears, etc...). Or just change the title to "Everything Liverpool and some other soccer stuff"
                                                                          "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                            This is the EVERYTHING SOCCER thread. In all fairness when this thread was created, the forum was populated by a bunch of Neanderthals who thought soccer was primarily populated by persons acting like this:

                                                                            <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjynbUNlvWU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

                                                                            and there were like six of us who posted regularly :)
                                                                            Nothing is better than the people who join soccer conversations for the sole purpose of making it known that they don't like soccer.

                                                                            Like every uncle at Thanksgiving that needs to remind the family they don't watch NBA Basketball. Yes, everyone knows and no one cares.

                                                                            Liverpool FC is a soccer team. This was the right place as far as I knew.
                                                                            Last edited by Rogue219; 02-01-2021, 01:39 PM.
                                                                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                            Comment


                                                                            • Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                                                                              Agree. Not trying to be a dick about it. We have NFL threads as well as team specific (Browns, Bears, etc...). Or just change the title to "Everything Liverpool and some other soccer stuff"
                                                                              I didnít mean to infer you were being a Dick. Having a bit a fun. Maybes itís worth opening a forum and Subforum for teams but IMO there isnít enough of a dialogue going to support multiple threads about soccer. Iíd love for more people to post on other teams but it seems there are a still only a handful of posters who regularly contribute to this thread.
                                                                              "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                              Comment


                                                                              • Nah, I think 1 thread for soccer is fine. I like seeing the Liverpool fans freak out at the thought of just finishing top 4, as if that wasn't their best hope just 2 years ago ;)

                                                                                Comment


                                                                                • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                  I didnít mean to infer you were being a Dick. Having a bit a fun. Maybes itís worth opening a forum and Subforum for teams but IMO there isnít enough of a dialogue going to support multiple threads about soccer. Iíd love for more people to post on other teams but it seems there are a still only a handful of posters who regularly contribute to this thread.
                                                                                  Truth is, I was trying to be a little Dick. And if it's one thing Liverpool fans know, it's little dicks. All in good fun :)
                                                                                  "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                  • I enjoy getting to halftime without any major injuries these days.

                                                                                    When Citah win the title and Rangers deny Celtic a ten peat, one thread will be fine, plus we could be having Euros again this summer.
                                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                    • We got WC qualifying too.
                                                                                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                      Comment


                                                                                      • Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                                        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Official and confirmed. Bryan Reynolds joins AS Roma from Dallas. ���� <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DeadlineDay?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Deadlin eDay</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/UCLonCBSSports?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@UCLonCBSSport s</a> <a href="https://t.co/E98pnV7z8g">pic.twitter.com/E98pnV7z8g</a></p>&mdash; Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) <a href="https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1356274888932265984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                                                                                        Well shit. Thought he was headed to Juve.

                                                                                        Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

                                                                                        Comment


                                                                                        • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                          We got WC qualifying too.
                                                                                          Where English players go to get injured. Yay.
                                                                                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                          Comment


                                                                                          • Looks like we maybe sending Minamimo to Southampton on a loan.

                                                                                            paul joyce
                                                                                            @_pauljoyce
                                                                                            A deal sheet has been submitted to the Premier League which gives Southampton have until 1am to conclude loan deal for Minamino.

                                                                                            paul joyce
                                                                                            @_pauljoyce
                                                                                            Southampton have asked to sign Liverpool’s Takumi Minamino on loan.
                                                                                            Last edited by TNUtoNotreDame; 02-01-2021, 05:57 PM.

                                                                                            Comment


                                                                                            • Premier League clubs spent just £70 million during the January transfer window as the COVID-19 pandemic hit budgets.

                                                                                              It is a dramatic reduction from last season’s £230 million outlay and the lowest total spent in the January transfer window since the 2011-12 campaign.
                                                                                              Pretty quiet and most of the noise happened on the last day.
                                                                                              It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                              Comment


                                                                                              • Taki got loaned out to Southampton. They gonna pay £500k fee plus wages.
                                                                                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

                                                                                                Comment


                                                                                                • Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
                                                                                                  Taki got loaned out to Southampton. They gonna pay £500k fee plus wages.
                                                                                                  I hope he smashes it.
                                                                                                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                                  Comment


                                                                                                  • Another shitty day for VAR, but it’s Groundhog Day, so there’s that.
                                                                                                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

                                                                                                    Comment


                                                                                                    • I don't care what the letter of the law states, the red against Luiz is absolute TRASH! Arsenal were dominating that game until that point too...

                                                                                                      Comment

                                                                                                      Adsense

                                                                                                      Collapse
                                                                                                      Working...
                                                                                                      X