This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Video Thread

Alright, I'm bored, and the off-season sucks, so I decided to start an awesome video thread. Post what video you think is awesome on this thread. Here's my first awesome video:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSWUWPx2VeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSWUWPx2VeQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    sigpic

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqXi8WmQ_WM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qqXi8WmQ_WM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

YouTube - Schfifty Five

Comment

Oh the Winnebago man! As my Company's funny video guy I was a big hit with this one. My commander would call me and my mortar section Tony while we were in the field or if he needed to yell at someone for something unrelated.

Would you do me a kindness Tony? NOT SLAM THE FUCKIN' DOOR!

So many great memories with that video.

Comment

Originally posted by mgriff View Post
          Oh the Winnebago man! As my Company's funny video guy I was a big hit with this one. My commander would call me and my mortar section Tony while we were in the field or if he needed to yell at someone for something unrelated.

Would you do me a kindness Tony? NOT SLAM THE FUCKIN' DOOR!

So many great memories with that video.
          My favorite part is when he calls a fly a jackass.
          sigpic

Comment

YouTube - two year old Smokes 40 Cigarettes A Day!(Addicted To Nicotine)

Comment

For NDOM and Go Irish:

Comedy for Stoners: Strobe Monkey on Yahoo! Video

Comedy for Stoners: Electric Lincoln Video by FOX - MySpace Video
              “Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.” Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
                My favorite part is when he calls a fly a jackass.
                And...we got flies all over the place. I get so god damned diarrhetic! Oh I could go for hours.

Comment

YouTube - Flea Market Montgomery - Long Version

Comment

Man fights bear

Classic

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM7CL-Vyo1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DM7CL-Vyo1U&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Acamps future son

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7YXn-lfHXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G7YXn-lfHXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

who else seen the leprechaun say yeah

Comment

YouTube - Charlie The Unicorn
                            When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. - Max McGee

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YersIyzsOpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YersIyzsOpc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                              sigpic

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                sigpic

Comment

I simply must know who does his hair and wardrobe!!! Catchy tune ...

Comment

Ladies and Gentleman the Great American Hero Billy Dance

YouTube - The best bloopers ever

Comment

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oavMtUWDBTM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                      Thanks for making me want to punch my screen.

Comment

YouTube - The Best DUI Arrest In History

Comment

Originally posted by NeuteredDoomer View Post
                                          Thanks for making me want to punch my screen.
                                          Your welcome.
                                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeuteredDoomer View Post
                                            Isn't that from Reno 911?

Comment

Originally posted by mgriff View Post
                                              Isn't that from Reno 911?
                                              It's from my comp. I clicked on this thingy and that thingy and then that video thingy showed up. I laughed, I cried, I became a part of myself.

Good times.

Comment

YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Flips Out

Everyone knows a die hard O'Reilly fan...they need to see this video. "We'll do it live!"

Comment

YouTube - Fat Kid on Rollercoaster

Also one of my favorites. Lil' Weis on a rollercoaster.

Comment

Here's my video of the day. Enjoy this classic!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qItugh-fFgg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                                    sigpic

Comment

Here's the video of the day!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lb6PqJ7PHzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lb6PqJ7PHzQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                                                      sigpic

Comment

Time for another video of the day!

YouTube - Diet Coke + Mentos
                                                        Last edited by IrishInFL; 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM.
                                                        sigpic

Comment

This version's a lot better than the original:

YouTube - Katy Perry - Hot and Cold (Cover)

Comment

for any other laxers out there
                                                            YouTube - The Ultimate Lax Bro

and chris berman on smuggling drugs
                                                            YouTube - Chris Berman On Smuggling Drugs

and i almost forgot to add this one. as if pbr wasnt already badass
                                                            YouTube - Pabst Blue Ribbon Commercial

Comment

That Pabst Blue Ribbon one made my day for real...
                                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

its like george washingtons running down your throat about to fight the brits

Comment

surgan generals warning

little dude is to young to even read it lol

Comment

holy depression Batman

Comment

In mention of my hangover, here is the video of the day!

YouTube - The Hangover - The Doug Song
                                                                      sigpic

Comment

YouTube - Baseball Talk On CNBC

Comment

Originally posted by OchoShayneO View Post
                                                                          wow... there is actually a person on cnbc willing to speak truth afterall....... lol
                                                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

YouTube - Cute News Woman Farts then Faints Live on Camera

YouTube - News reporter gets shot in the face

YouTube - VERY VERY UNLUCKY Reporter

Comment

• #40
                                                                              where are the black members of IE?? :)

YouTube - New McDonalds Black Commercial (after Church)

YouTube - BLACK NEWS REPORTER GOES OFF WHEN BUG FLIES IN HIS FACE

YouTube - Ghetto Guy Behind A News Reporter
                                                                              Last edited by ACamp1900; 06-03-2010, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                this might be one of the funniest things I've ever seen... I'm crying over this one... wtf is that?? a squirrel??...

YouTube - News Reporter goes Crazy!! Funny as hell!

YouTube - Insane News Man
                                                                                Last edited by ACamp1900; 06-03-2010, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  Lizard

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    Time for another video of the day!

YouTube - Diet Coke + Mentos
                                                                                    I've done that with my students as a science experiment

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      YouTube - Video Stroboscopy of the Vocal Cords

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        The greatest thing off all time debuts as today's video of the day... a car eating dinosaur!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXo8a-fHElo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oXo8a-fHElo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                                                                        sigpic

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Originally posted by nlroma1o View Post
                                                                                          Ladies and Gentleman the Great American Hero Billy Dance

YouTube - The best bloopers ever
                                                                                          the 2:25 moment had me crying... that dog just flew out of nowhere

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            Another day, another video. Here's the video of the day!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aR7GUiiKEz0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aR7GUiiKEz0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                                                                            sigpic

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              Time for the video of the day!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNUCsUUaevk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kNUCsUUaevk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                                                                                              sigpic

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                The Urlacher spot is one of the best ads ever....... period.

here's a cfb themed one... love this vid. this one's for georgia domer

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bI9i4IqeOcY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bI9i4IqeOcY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                                                                  the 2:25 moment had me crying... that dog just flew out of nowhere
                                                                                                  Hahaha I love how he says Dadgummit after the fan breaks the fishing pole.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X