!!!!!must read now!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !!!!!must read now!!!!

Hey, Anyone know what are chances are of landing Mike Martin??? ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa. YEP ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE CRAZY KINDA DAYS! I'm in the zone today bitches. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL snort snort.

Originally posted by NDOM View Post
    Hey, Anyone know what are chances are of landing Mike Martin??? ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa. YEP ITS GONNA BE ONE OF THOSE CRAZY KINDA DAYS! I'm in the zone today bitches. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL snort snort.
    Erm. Sexy...?
    I'm afraid I just blue myself...

Comment

Originally posted by Quinntastic View Post
      Erm. Sexy...?
      Ya like that huh? Sexy to ya?

Comment

Were you always the last kid picked to play kickball at recess... you sure crave attention.

Comment

Originally posted by roto-stud View Post
          Were you always the last kid picked to play kickball at recess... you sure crave attention.
          Always the first. I was most athletic in the class. but anyway this is a long time joke for most of us. You're kinda new so ya might not get it.

Comment

What the hell are you talking about?

Comment

Ya like that huh? Sexy to ya?
              SO sexy...

rawr...

;)

Comment

NDOM, I hear Martin is all Irish.

Viva Martin!!!

lol
                "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

The real money is on Hunter.

Comment

I'm not buying any of this until I see some highly placed sources dammit!
                    “We make men without chests and expect from them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst.” C.S. Lewis

Comment

I'm not even going to PRETEND like I get ANY of this shit...

Comment

Quinn-tats-ic,

Search 2008 Recruiting Profiles---Mike Martin. Stuff of legend. Well, recent legend. Ok, something that entertained about 15 of us last year better than a fart in church.
                        "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                          Quinn-tats-ic,

Search 2008 Recruiting Profiles---Mike Martin. Stuff of legend. Well, recent legend. Ok, something that entertained about 15 of us last year better than a fart in church.
                          Freeking CLASSIC! I love it. lol

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X