No announcement yet.

What do you miss the most on IE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For me personally, it's just a combination of the offseason lull (which I think, in general, traffic always seems down until we get closer to Fall camp) and taking on a new job this Spring. Don't have the same freedom/capacity during the day to peruse the board.

During the season, I can't get enough of the board. There's really not a better one stop shop for all things Irish football.
    My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post

The government took me to the middle of the Nevada desert again,... hate when that happens
      You move into Aunt Fern's old place in Empire?

Comment

• Where are my vBucks?? What is even the point without them? I had moved into the top 5 for Christ's sake!

Titties never hurt either.

Comment

• Irish Pat
          The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
            Irish Pat
            I'd almost be afraid of an IrishPat return. How could he possibly live up to the mythical status he's ascended to since his ban?

Comment

• Bring back Koon, just somebody head over to ISD there and sort out a transfer fee with Matt Freeman and bring him home
              What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                Bring back Koon, just somebody head over to ISD there and sort out a transfer fee with Matt Freeman and bring him home
                I thought he got banned from there too lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                  Bring back Koon, just somebody head over to ISD there and sort out a transfer fee with Matt Freeman and bring him home
                  I doubt Matt can afford to offload Koon's contract on us.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

Yeah could've sworn he was banned there too. No thanks to Koon; forums are better without trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

He did. Couldn’t stop bringing up Covid politics in regular threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

He did. Couldn’t stop bringing up Covid politics in regular threads.
                        He's an expert remember? He has a friend!

I miss Wooly. I hope OMM stops by again soon. Trinity was always a treat too! Also, whatever happened to Quinntastic?

We had such a large, but solid community when I first started lurking, and then joined. Wonder how Bambi is doing these days...

Comment

• I do miss interacting with a lot of the old guard. I mean not super old, but 2011 old. I feel like back then there were more, uh, big personalities I guess (LA, Wooly, GB, HCTI, GITF, TT, MF'N TRINITY). I don't know if that's an accurate way to describe it. There's still some of those guys around but a lot of have moved on for whatever reason. For the past few years the page seems to be dominated by a small handful of posters. Then there's the politics. I definitely don't login to a football message board to read people's opinions on Trump, Biden, Obama, covid, whatever. I'm glad there is a place that can be discussed but too often it would find its way into other threads. I also think recruiting isn't nearly as interesting as it was several years ago. There's a lot less drama. No last minute flights showing up at bust's front door, no Lynch, no Tee or Isaiah McKenzie BS. No roll toilet or golf bags.

Still not loving the new site but it's definitely improving from when it first started. I guess I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
                          60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• We need to get Wooly back. If someone knows him, hit him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irishnuke View Post
                              I do miss interacting with a lot of the old guard. I mean not super old, but 2011 old. I feel like back then there were more, uh, big personalities I guess (LA, Wooly, GB, HCTI, GITF, TT, MF'N TRINITY). I don't know if that's an accurate way to describe it. There's still some of those guys around but a lot of have moved on for whatever reason. For the past few years the page seems to be dominated by a small handful of posters. Then there's the politics. I definitely don't login to a football message board to read people's opinions on Trump, Biden, Obama, covid, whatever. I'm glad there is a place that can be discussed but too often it would find its way into other threads. I also think recruiting isn't nearly as interesting as it was several years ago. There's a lot less drama. No last minute flights showing up at bust's front door, no Lynch, no Tee or Isaiah McKenzie BS. No roll toilet or golf bags.

Still not loving the new site but it's definitely improving from when it first started. I guess I'm a sucker for nostalgia.
                              Put some respect on Ironman's name.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

He's a relatively recent departure, though it was before the whole website transition. We lost track of him pretty early in the year during the IE fantasy football league last fall.

Comment

• Ironman is a legend. Ironman and TT were why I got into the site way back when.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

Yeah I knew I forgot a bunch.
                                    60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

• Looking at the banned users thread there was a bunch of active people that are now gone. That maybe the best thread on the site.
                                      Last edited by TNUtoNotreDame; 05-05-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• I miss marv. 62 as well.
                                        Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                          Ironman is a legend. Ironman and TT were why I got into the site way back when.
                                          A man knows things.
                                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Bogs and Dshan. I miss the grammar hammer.

Comment

• I also miss PANDFAN changing his avatar on a regular basis.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                              Working...
                                              X