This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Game

I write a word and you write the word that comes to your head.. This thread is for Karmepolice

USC
    GoshenGipper the true Superman

Sanctions

Thanks MLC

Comment

ncaa

Comment

march madness

Comment

Brackets
          Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below. - Grantland Rice 1924 :clover:

:football: Brown, ND's first-year defensive coordinator, played at Michigan."(Brown) said if he would have gotten offered by Notre Dame," Slaughter said, "he would have gone to Notre Dame." :football:

I like to quote myself - GoshenGipper

Comment

shelves

Comment

trophies
              Outlined against a blue-gray October sky, the Four Horsemen rode again. In dramatic lore they are known as Famine, Pestilence, Destruction and Death. These are only aliases. Their real names are Stuhldreher, Miller, Crowley and Layden. They formed the crest of the South Bend cyclone before which another fighting Army football team was swept over the precipice at the Polo Grounds yesterday afternoon as 55,000 spectators peered down on the bewildering panorama spread on the green plain below. - Grantland Rice 1924 :clover:

:football: Brown, ND's first-year defensive coordinator, played at Michigan."(Brown) said if he would have gotten offered by Notre Dame," Slaughter said, "he would have gone to Notre Dame." :football:

Comment

You stole my thread spinner, oh well nobody can top mine

awards

Comment

achivement
                  The man behind the machine that is MMJ

Comment

graduation

Comment

Rate

Comment

Rivals

Comment

stars

Comment

Me

Comment

Originally posted by NotreDomer23!!! View Post
                              Me
                              pick one...

or

LOL, ok seriously.

Will Farrell

Comment

old school

Comment

Joe Pa

Comment

edit: Joe Pa scratched new one is...

Streaking

Comment

Talladega Nights

Comment

Wonder Bread

Comment

shake n' bake

Comment

chicken

Comment

leg

Comment

arms

Comment

Originally posted by GoshenGipper View Post
                                                  arms
                                                  Jimmy Claussen
                                                  "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Notre Dame

Comment

tradition

Comment

Originally posted by mlcspinner View Post
                                                        tradition
                                                        glory
                                                        "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997
                                                          glory
                                                          hole
                                                          Last edited by GhostSpirit; 07-31-2007, 02:11 AM.

Comment

ass

Comment

wipe

Comment

out

Comment

Originally posted by ND FANATIC View Post
                                                                  out
                                                                  Richard Simmons
                                                                  Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

leg warmers

Comment

Flashdance

Comment

sweat shirt

Random thought:
                                                                        Who was that chick anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Sureal View Post
                                                                          sweat shirt

Random thought:
                                                                          Who was that chick anyway?
                                                                          Can't remember. Fantastic ass though.

Comment

Back to the thread....

slob

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Jabba the Hut

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Oscar the grouch

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Mark May

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Whoops (Can't mention MM name)

I forgot my bad

Scratch the previous.

Trash

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      devil

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Pitchfork

Ok back to reports for me...

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Pitchfork

Ok back to reports for me...
                                                                                          Mother in law

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            bitch
                                                                                            The man behind the machine that is MMJ

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Your Mom

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Dude, are you serious with that one?

Not cool...
                                                                                                Last edited by Sureal; 07-31-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by KAPLAN View Post
                                                                                                  Your Mom

:jawdrop:

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Dude, are you serious with that one?

Not cool...
                                                                                                    Not anyone specifics mother. Just when you said bitch the first thing I thought was to say your mom. Not trying to offend.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X