• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dead Weather.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydcn...ature=youtu.be

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
      I cant remember who all here wa a Tool fan but if you have given their new album a whirl... what are your thoughts?

BTW: Danny Carey is awesome:
      <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FssULNGSZIA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      I missed this. I'm the Tool fan. I like the album, but it's different from the angry Tool stuff I like. It's much more... cerebral? Pragmatic? Great musically, though.

Danny Carey is a god.

Comment

• Christmas = O Holy Night. Hands down, the best version ever recorded:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mbfhS3FjCNE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 05-20-2021, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• Some great radio stations around the TN mountains. Rolling through them on the way back to ATL did not disappoint this time either.

<iframe width="600" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zj6_CpSGPoE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="600" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ti6QV90X-Sk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="600" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PvxQ57BvAQQ" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="600" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QbexQaNlpw0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="600" height="350" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/loT_pYzi3Vw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Ricky Ross - Nobody’s Favorite - has been on replay my last 3 workouts

My new house is on the river...

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
                Ricky Ross - Nobody’s Favorite - has been on replay my last 3 workouts

My new house is on the river...
                So I had to buy a boat, better yet, it's called a yacht
                I was then labeled a boss for the yayo that I cop

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                  So I had to buy a boat, better yet, it's called a yacht
                  I was then labeled a boss for the yayo that I cop
                  Awesome workout song....

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
                    Awesome workout song....
                    If you like RR, give a listen to Just In Case with Swiss Beatz and DMX. They used it for the Godfather of Harlem theme song. I love the hook from SB. DMX is good too.

<iframe width="500" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kU-iIUg9su8" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• It’s ok. Thanks though

Comment

• Morgan Wallen's New album is legit fire. He's not Eric Church, but between him and Luke Combs and a few others....country is primed to make a comeback. I doubt anything will ever touch 80's/90's...but we are getting away from the trashy guys finally.
                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I was cleaning out my house to prepare for new flooring install and came across my cassette tape of Kings X Dogman...I these these guys are severely underrated.
                          "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• Two bands I wished made more music together or got back together to make more music are Arc Angels & Uncle Lucius.

Arc Angels released one album...their self-titled debut in the early 90s. Doyle Bramhall III & Charlie Sexton guitars/vocals w/ SRV rhythm section was a recipe for excellent blues rock. They still get tougher now & then for special occasions

Not sure why Uncle Lucius broke up but their lead singer is talented as hell both in songwriting & singing acumen.

Comment

• Rush - Subdivisions
                              I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• Greta Van Fleet

My daughter forwarded me some of their songs. I had never heard of the band.

Led Zeppelin meets RUSH kind of vibe. If you like that stuff you will love GVF!

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                    Dude... When I started engineering school (2008) I would work a full day the go to classes until 9-10 at night. Come home help my wife with our new born (I'd take the midnight feeding becasue I had 3-4 more hours of studying to do). I needed something to listen at that time that wasnt loud or aggressive but also chill and easy and discovered whatever type of music this is. I think it counts as SYNTHWAVE. butI still dont know.

I have a pandora channel that is built around this. Hahah. LOVE . IT. To this day when Im in theoffice in the engineering weeds, this channel is my go to.

https://pandora.app.link/lboE23Vkrgb

Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 05-21-2021, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Been on a YouTube binge of Rick Beato’s “What Makes This Song Great”. Not gonna lie, almost shed a tear after he was done with Gordon Lightfoot’s If You Could Read My Mind.
                                      I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

I have a pandora channel that is built around this. Hahah. LOVE . IT. To this day when Im in theoffice in the engineering weeds, this channel is my go to.

Here's my version of that same station. Synthwave is basically all I listen to these days.
                                        Last edited by Whiskeyjack; 06-08-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                            Been on a YouTube binge of Rick Beato’s “What Makes This Song Great”. Not gonna lie, almost shed a tear after he was done with Gordon Lightfoot’s If You Could Read My Mind.
                                            I’m a huge fan of Rick Beato channel. Love the theory and the breakdown.

Comment

Here's my version of that same station. Synthwave is basically all I listen to these days.
                                              Checking this out now.

BTW are you Dragon or Night Hawk?

Comment

• Whiskey is a cyborg - we all know this
                                                Prehistoric

Comment

Whiskey, you listen to Junior Boys or Neon Indian much? They've been on a heavy rotation for me. Matthew Dear is another one I've really liked the past couple of years. Cut Copy might be straying a bit from Synthwave/Vaporwave, but they're pretty good as well.

Oh, and the Drive soundtrack is good for those that want an easy intro to that kind of music.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                                    Been on a YouTube binge of Rick Beato’s “What Makes This Song Great”. Not gonna lie, almost shed a tear after he was done with Gordon Lightfoot’s If You Could Read My Mind.
                                                    Damn you. there goes my productivity
                                                    Prehistoric

Comment

• Recently found these guys. Great bluegrass. Beuatiful. Grand.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

Whiskey, you listen to Junior Boys or Neon Indian much? They've been on a heavy rotation for me. Matthew Dear is another one I've really liked the past couple of years. Cut Copy might be straying a bit from Synthwave/Vaporwave, but they're pretty good as well.

Oh, and the Drive soundtrack is good for those that want an easy intro to that kind of music.
                                                        Thought Canadians just listened to Stan Rogers and Gordon Lightfoot?
                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• https://youtu.be/436dh8GHYtA

little yung gravy

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

You left out Tom Cochrane & Sass Jordan. Both of whom have songs I enjoy

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

If you're over 70 and live in the boonies, then it's on regular rotation.

Comment

• I was going through my playlist the other day (like 500 plus songs from different eras and styles) when it hit me… the only alternative band I have multiple songs of on this list is Collective Soul. Never would have guessed back in the 90s that the band that would hold up the best for me would be them but yeah. I still really enjoy Collective Soul.
                                                                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• A bit of inspiration to start off the day, Eloy Casagrande doing his thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRXJmeSC-ds

Last edited by TDHeysus; 07-08-2021, 12:45 PM.
                                                                  YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                                  Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

• Originally posted by TDHeysus View Post
                                                                    A bit of inspiration to start off the day, Eloy Casagrande doing his thing:

i cant get this video to play
                                                                    Prehistoric

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

Right click and open in new tab, takes you to Youtube.

If you are on your phone... not sure.

Last edited by BobbyMac; 07-08-2021, 11:54 AM.

Comment

Recently found these guys. Great bluegrass. Beuatiful. Grand.
                                                                        Check out Tramped by Turtles, Mandolin Orange or Sam Amidon
                                                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

• https://open.spotify.com/embed/track...AS6LbQMC0vPVNL
                                                                          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Comment

• Been on a Machine Gun Kelly kick lately.
                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post

I added a url link to the original post.

here too:
                                                                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRXJmeSC-ds
                                                                                YYZ by RUSH (cover) - (only the last half)
                                                                                Billie Stephens' Fiery Disaster -- Dancin' with Myself (partial cover)

Comment

• Hey all, I saw some posts about videos not playing automatically in the thread. I made a couple edits to the new style and the videos should be working again.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                  X