What Music Are You Listening to Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Music Are You Listening to Now?

Let's see if this catches on. Update at will.

Right now, "Mr. Brightside" by the Killers.

"Call Me When You're Sober" - Evanescence
    But hey, I once thought Rick Minter deserved a 3rd year, so what the hell do I know?

Comment

"Tight Rope" by Lacuna Coil

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Young View Post
        "Call Me When You're Sober" - Evanescence
        My son and I love that video..

Comment

Thunderstruck - ACDC

Comment

Angels and Airwaves...."countdown final"?

Comment

Original Fire - Audioslave

Comment

alice in chains nutshell damn i love this song reminds me of my father the first time i heard it was the day after he died last year dec 12 rip
                remember God still loves us just a little bit more

Comment

bama breeze - jimmy buffett
                  God, Country, Notre Dame!

Comment

50 Cent - You Don't Know

Comment

has any one heard the deftones song hole in the earth its a good one check it out
                      remember God still loves us just a little bit more

Comment

What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Everlong - Foo Fighters
                        Im female and I love the Irish.

Comment

My five year old demanding to get on the 'puter'. Although in the background, I have stone temple pilots.
                          Talent on loan from God & LMI

Comment

The pump for my fishtank. Too loud. Need a new one. Maybe some live fish too.

Comment

I got that covered.

Comment

my cat. she is standing in front of her food ball yowling at it like she thinks she can bitch food into it
                                "So suck it up and tough it out and be the best you can" John Mellencamp

Comment

UM, dun da dada dun. Law and Order intro.
                                  Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. It’s my job to make sure we become that family.”

Comment

Holy Fool- Boondock Saints

Comment

i just put in The Departed. Never seen it but Jack Nicholson is grinning all bad-ass with the ultimate bad ass song, Gimme Shelter playing.
                                      "So suck it up and tough it out and be the best you can" John Mellencamp

Comment

Originally posted by stonebreakerwasgod View Post
                                        My five year old demanding to get on the 'puter'. Although in the background, I have stone temple pilots.
                                        I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday death bed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me because im dead and bloated.

Comment

Originally posted by KamaraPolice View Post
                                          I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday death bed. I am, smelling like a rose that somebody gave me because im dead and bloated.
                                          dont worry... im on my way to Arizona right now with my finest Tay Zonday Mix tape... you shall be cured soon

Comment

that reminds me, i need to give the tay thread a bump.

Comment

Crank dat by Soulja boy

yes i know i am white

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                                Crank dat by Soulja boy

yes i know i am white
                                                HATE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

hostile gospel pt. 1 by talib kweli

Comment

Ya'll need to listen to some good music.

Comment

talib kweli IS good music

Comment

So are the Beatles and Pearl Jam, but I'm not pushing them. :P

Comment

To hell with the beatles. Pearl Jam rocks though.
                                                          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. It’s my job to make sure we become that family.”

Comment

eff pearl jam

Comment

ok??????.....

Comment

Tape's of Malcolm X speeches.

Comment

Colin Cowherd

Comment

I got ID - Pearl Jam
                                                                    Im female and I love the Irish.

Comment

Teenage Lobotomy by Ramones

Comment

My piped in office music

Comment

I'm listening to the new Eddie Vedder song. It goes like this.......

MMMMshesaidshamalamadingdong. <Repeat chorus>

Comment

Eddie Vedder's version of The times they are a changin.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              my wife telling me to get off the computer
                                                                              GoshenGipper the true Superman

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by IrishFan4Life View Post
                                                                                I got ID - Pearl Jam
                                                                                What a great song, highly underrated though.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by mlcspinner View Post
                                                                                  my wife telling me to get off the computer
                                                                                  ahh, I've heard that tune before.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    I do believe we all have.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Everlong is a great song... but I (much like SouthernIrsh) am listening to my cat
                                                                                      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        What's it saying? (crap, I know I shouldn't throw up softballs like this)

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          My first cat said that Stoney guy seems like a loser... the second one just laughed at the obvious nature of the comment.... (no, you shouldn't)

:)
                                                                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Sometimes, it's like looking at a train wreck, you just can't help it.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Another one taken for the team. (sigh) LOL

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Another one taken for the team. (sigh) LOL
                                                                                                your line-

thank you sir may I have another

;)

lol

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Hey, that was from American Pie 2. No fair!

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Hey, that was from American Pie 2. No fair!
                                                                                                    It was???

I was thinking Animal house

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X