2020 Coaching carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UW news: Bob Gregory new DC <a href="https://t.co/HTl9StHhxY">pic.twitter.com/HTl9StHhxY</a></p>&mdash; Dave “Softy” Mahler (@Softykjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/Softykjr/status/1356313141261426688?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Jimmy 'Peter Principle' Lake's coaching staff hires to date have STUNK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Calabrese's People View Post
      Jimmy 'Peter Principle' Lake's coaching staff hires to date have STUNK.
      What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Will Muschamp will join the Georgia staff as a defensive analyst.
        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• FAU hiring Ed Warriner as Run Game Coordinator and OT/TEs Coach. A nice check and ditch Big Ten weather for Boca Raton? Thank you very much says Warriner

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post
            FAU hiring Ed Warriner as Run Game Coordinator and OT/TEs Coach. A nice check and ditch Big Ten weather for Boca Raton? Thank you very much says Warriner
            His contract was up at Michigan and he wasn't retained. I don't know if we had hoped to stay, but his departure may not have been a surprise considering the house cleaning that went on up there.

He's 59 years old. Why not go to Florida?
            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
              Will Muschamp will join the Georgia staff as a defensive analyst.
              gotta think his buyout clause is keeping him from taking a bigger job.
              Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

• https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...iim-story.html

UCF offers head football coaching job to Gus Malzahn

What did Davonte do?

Comment

• I think that'd be a great hire for them.
                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post

I think that'd be a great hire for them.
                    i agree. He can get mid tier talent. And he would probably be an above average coach for that division.
                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• Sounds like Malzhan to UCF is done
                      "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• They upgraded

Comment

• Testing a relevant embed:

[tweet]1361687276183511043[/tweet]

Comment

• Mike Locksley promoted Ron Zook from senior analyst to special teams coordinator/associate head coach

Cincinnati analyst Jon Tenuta has joined Virginia Tech as a senior defensive analyst.

Comment

• Travis Williams expected to head up Malzahn's defense at UCF.
                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• Malzahn to UCF is a great hire for them. I think he's a solid coach and UCF will keep bangin on the door with him.
                                Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

Working...
                                X