San Diego State
    Southern Miss
    Tennessee
    Troy
    Vanderbilt
    Western Kentucky

Highlights:
    Ben Davis Highlights - Hudl
    <iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/athlete/2029891/highlights/216121375' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Autry Denson has handed out his first offer. It went to 5-star linebacker Ben Davis. <a href="http://t.co/smuhwyPiP4">http://t.co/smuhwyPiP4</a></p>&mdash; Andrew Ivins (@BGI_aivins) <a href="https://twitter.com/BGI_aivins/status/573331097641082880">March 5, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5-Star LB Ben Davis Says Notre Dame &#39;In the Mix&#39; After Irish Extend Offer | Bleacher Report

Bleacher Report so TIFWIW, but:
    Notre Dame instantly becomes a contender for the coveted defender. He shared this latest offer "definitely" makes an impact on his list of potential landing spots.

"I would put them right there in the mix," Davis said.

Comment

"In the mix." Lol
      60% of the time, it works every time.

Comment

No way he doesn't go to Alabama!
        GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Christian of ISD did put out an article and it says as much too. Autry made a good impression on the kid and once he received the offer, he put ND in his top tier. He is very interested in visiting ND and check out the educational side of the school.

While I would personally say I doubt it, I guess you just never know. You only need one kid to say yes and you never know what a good year could do.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
            Christian of ISD did put out an article and it says as much too. Autry made a good impression on the kid and once he received the offer, he put ND in his top tier. He is very interested in visiting ND and check out the educational side of the school.

While I would personally say I doubt it, I guess you just never know. You only need one kid to say yes and you never know what a good year could do.
            Yea, this is where I stand on this as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Grahambo View Post

Definitely seeing the benefits of having Denson down south. I see them listening to him moreso than Alford, since he knows the process and how things work down there. Still not more than a microscopic chance he goes anywhere but Alabama.
              It's Just a Ride.

Comment

Get him on campus!

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                  Yea, this is where I stand on this as well.
                  Hard to not get excited though to be honest. I'll hold out hope until says no!

Originally posted by Crazy Balki View Post
                  Definitely seeing the benefits of having Denson down south. I see them listening to him moreso than Alford, since he knows the process and how things work down there. Still not more than a microscopic chance he goes anywhere but Alabama.
                  I agree. I'll give ND like..maybe 1% though..just never say never.

Comment

Gordo (his HS) is literally 10 miles from Tuscaloosa lol.

Comment

Bama legacy, 10 minutes from T-Town lol.

Comment

Comment

Offering doesn't hurt anybody

Sent via tapatalk

Comment

I think that AD is the perfect guy for this one. He can speak from experience what an ND degree can afford a young man. AFTER football.

Comment

The the new staff jumping in there and going after really good talent. They say any thing can happen right?
                              Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Working...
                              X