Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'10 IL WR Kyle Prater (Northwestern Transfer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
    professional vs. student-athlete = big difference
    The only difference is professionals get multi million dollar contracts. These student-athletes bring in so much revenue, they should be allowed the freedom to leave without penalty. Maybe limit one immediate transfer per school, per year, per player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
      If coaches can leave one school and coach right away, players should as well.
      I agree. Although there should be legit reasons for players leaving and going to a different school. I also feel that coaches should be subject to something too (I don't know what though) for leaving. It's such a double standard to allow one but not the other.
      I have invested everything BUT tuition for Notre Dame. I make no apologies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter White View Post
        Along with my Irish fanhood, I also cheer for the UT Volunteers. Not because I have a lot of respect for the school or like the color orange(it's such a hideous color), but because I go to school there and going to games is amazing with 100,000+ people in the stadium. Now granted it is with about 5% of the enthusiasm I have following the Irish, and I will never watch them over the Irish unless I unfortunately happen to be with friends watching the Vols.

I hope you don't consider me a cheater :)
        I don't consider you a cheater. I also follow the Vols, but not like I do Notre Dame..., not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by ndcoltsfan2010 View Post
          I don't consider you a cheater. I also follow the Vols, but not like I do Notre Dame..., not even close.
          I keep an eye on Rutgers and Wisconsin.

Comment

• Army for me. Grew up in a city 15 minutes from West Point

P.s. maybe someone should make this another thread

Comment

• Indiana for me, but we all know that there is really nothing to cheer for on the football field with them. However, I am torn when Notre Dame and IU play on the basketball court. I have rooted for both schools all my life.

Comment

• Seeing all of these 2022 WR from IL got me thinking about this guy and the often imperative sense of urgency that ND must sign players from the Chicago area.

What ever became of this dude?

Please tell me he shares a condo with Seantrel Henderson, because that's really the only story I want to hear.
                It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                  Seeing all of these 2022 WR from IL got me thinking about this guy and the often imperative sense of urgency that ND must sign players from the Chicago area.

What ever became of this dude?

Please tell me he shares a condo with Seantrel Henderson, because that's really the only story I want to hear.
                  film maker and wr coach
                  EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                    film maker and wr coach
                    Film maker? So SC paid off for him?
                    It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rogue219 View Post
                      Film maker? So SC paid off for him?
                      Not sure now but he went for 10 catches, 81 yards a TD against ND in 2014.

Comment

• Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                        as a die hard ND fan....i never understood how someone could root for someone else...its cheating :)
                        Guilty here! HEAVY ND fan AND ANYONE playing scUM! Muck fichigan!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                          Not sure now but he went for 10 catches, 81 yards a TD against ND in 2014.
                          Every WR on their roster could’ve gone for 10 catches that day. Thank God Sark called off the dogs.

Comment

Working...
                          X