No announcement yet.

'22 PA DT Donovan Hinish (Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda surprising to me that Donovan doesn't have more offers. I get that he's undersized, but so was Kurt and look how that turned out. Is he that much worse of a prospect than his older brother?

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
      Kinda surprising to me that Donovan doesn't have more offers. I get that he's undersized, but so was Kurt and look how that turned out. Is he that much worse of a prospect than his older brother?
      by most accounts ISD, II etc he's actually a better prospect
      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post

by most accounts ISD, II etc he's actually a better prospect
        That was the impression I was under too. Perhaps it's still early in his recruitment? But if you're telling me I can get a Hinish who's stronger and nastier than his brother, I'm taking that kid every time.

Comment

That was the impression I was under too. Perhaps it's still early in his recruitment? But if you're telling me I can get a Hinish who's stronger and nastier than his brother, I'm taking that kid every time.
          Yes sir.
          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

I think the concern is if Kurt is undersized, what does that make Donovan? It looks like he might be an inch or so shorter than Kurt. I think Donovan would be a valuable teammate and a great fit for the program but I don't know if he's playing much with the new depth chart.

Comment

Think the perception is that he's an ND or pitt lock, which is causing some schools to not really bother

Comment

These are also the exact prospects being impacted most by Covid restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by fightingirish26 View Post
                  Think the perception is that he's an ND or pitt lock, which is causing some schools to not really bother
                  This is what I am hearing as well. He will end up in this class unless something crazy happens.

Comment

Comment

Seems like a great kid and we know they’re a great family but I think this is the answer. He’s sufficiently shorter than his brother who comes in below 6’2.

edit: I was going to post this when the discussion was going on because I remember seeing another photo of them together but I couldn’t find it. Just hard to take a DT that’s a shade over 6’
                      Last edited by Luckylucci; 02-26-2021, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X