Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 IN OL Joey Tanona (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '22 IN OL Joey Tanona (Notre Dame Verbal)

OL
    Zionsville, IN
    Zionsville HS

Measurements:
    Height: 6-5
    Weight: 280

Rankings 2-5-20:
    247 Comp: ... NR
    247: .............. NR
    Rivals: .......... NR
    ESPN: .......... NR

R&R's 7-25-20:
    247 Comp: .... 4* ..... #13 OT ..... #131 OA ..... .9513
    247: ............... 4* ..... #16 OT ..... #173 OA ....... 91
    Rivals: ........... 4* ............................................... 5.8
    ESPN: ........... NR

Offers:
    Notre Dame ....... Offered 5-1-20 ..... Committed 7-25-20
    Cincy
    IU
    Iowa
    Neb
    -------- After 2-5-20
    ASU
    K State
    LSU
    MI
    MSU
    OSU
    PSU
    Pur
    Tenn

Media Links:

Twitter = https://twitter.com/joeytanona

Hudl = https://www.hudl.com/profile/11198919/Joey-Tanona

Highlights:

<iframe src='//www.hudl.com/embed/video/3/11198919/5dd443bd4decd71524f01bd9' width='640' height='360' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by NDCrusader; 02-23-2021, 08:12 PM.

Visited last weekend for the Jr Day.

Grew up watching & attending ND games.

Dad's a West Point grad so he understands a good education.

Definitely one to watch moving forward.

Comment

I feel like Tom Allen has offered every HS kid in IN with a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
        I feel like Tom Allen has offered every HS kid in IN with a pulse.
        6 of their 48 2022 offers are to Indiana kids.

Actually, I'm shocked at how hard they are working Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post

He knows he needs to get more speed and better kids on the roster if he wants to elevate the program. I think his predecessor was hitting FL and GA pretty hard trying to find a couple of gems.

Comment

At the IU games they introduce players along with their home towns. There is a fair amount of the Tampa/St. Pete area in the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Pops Freshenmeyer View Post
              At the IU games they introduce players along with their home towns. There is a fair amount of the Tampa/St. Pete area in the starting lineup.
              Allen was a high school coach in Tampa before landing at IU

Comment

They have ALWAYS hit the state of Florida hard......they do well with kids who have talent but not necessarily a position.

Comment

OK, it's killing me. Everytime I see his name, I see her face.

Comment

Let me beat Loy.

He'll be Irish.

247 gave him a 4*/91 #16OT - #150 OA.

Tenn, PSU and ASU offered since I made the profile.

Comment

Wiltfong says... NOT SO FAST!

Last edited by NDCrusader; 05-01-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Well IE... Who ya got?

Fong?

Me?

The Field?

Some one get a pole in here!

Comment

Iíve got a bad feeling about ND recruiting in general

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                            Iíve got a bad feeling about ND recruiting in general
                            So a solid... NOT me!

Still, could be the field!

Comment

Going through the '22 OL's and he and his Dad have some interesting twitter follows going around. Interesting in a good way I'd say. Just said in Schrauth's thread that maybe Quinn's holding back some '22 guys until Rocco announces but I'd take any of the '22 OL's I dig and get this party started.

Comment

Going through the '22 OL's and he and his Dad have some interesting twitter follows going around. Interesting in a good way I'd say. Just said in Schrauth's thread that maybe Quinn's holding back some '22 guys until Rocco announces but I'd take any of the '22 OL's I dig and get this party started.
                                It wouldnít surprise me if this is the case. I think there is some evidence that the staff is preparing to take small numbers, even smaller than previously thought, in 21í if the quality isnít there and move on to 22í. At LB and WR Iím totally fine with it but I think they should add another OL in 21í, almost regardless of quality.

Comment

Mike Singer FC to ND. Wonder if the other sites will follow?

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                    Mike Singer FC to ND. Wonder if the other sites will follow?
                                    Tick tock tick tock.

Comment

Will F5 be your friend today?

Comment

Freeman threw in an ND prediction as well. Unsure if this means it's imminent but you gotta like the direction of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                          Freeman threw in an ND prediction as well. Unsure if this means it's imminent but you gotta like the direction of it.
                                          There are rumors.

Comment

Yeah, I like the direction of this.

Comment

makes sense asking 2022 OL would-be commits to hold off until after Spindler is in the 2021 class. a good selling point for ND is the lack of depth for pure guards in the OL room
                                              What did Davonte do?

Comment

IS he a tackle or guard?

Comment

Originally posted by NDIrish88 View Post
                                                  IS he a tackle or guard?

Can play both.
                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Loy with the "high" cb to Notre Dame

Comment

Loy with the "high" cb to Notre Dame
                                                      followed by sinclair 2 minutes later. could be an offer and acceptance in one fell swopp?

Comment

Wiltfong says... NOT SO FAST!

must have changed it ...now his is ?

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                                          followed by sinclair 2 minutes later. could be an offer and acceptance in one fell swopp?
                                                          Notre Dame offered a little while ago. They would've lost him to OSU if they didn't offer.

Comment

Originally posted by stpeteirish View Post
                                                            must have changed it ...now his is ?
                                                            He changed his to "foggy" immediately after Notre Dame offered.

Comment

Now Wiltfong is a 9 confidence to ND.

Comment

Anyone seen a blue barney braggin bout biiches & dough up in here?

Comment

Anyone seen a blue barney braggin bout biiches & dough up in here?
                                                                  We bout to....
                                                                  Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

https://twitter.com/JoeyTanona/status/1287055580046254082?s=19

Comment

Film Don't Lie | Joey Tanona

Comment

Cool beans

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

Boom! Big time addition. Another top 150 OL. Right in ND’s wheelhouse.

Here come the Irish!

Comment

Can't have enough of the big guys on either side of the ball. Congrats Irish Nation.

Comment

• #40
                                                                              Neat

Comment

• #41
                                                                                Nice!!!!!

Comment

• #42
                                                                                  Joey T singlehandedly puts us in 247's top ten for 2022. Ahead of 2021 already!

Comment

• #43
                                                                                    Committed on Monday when I posted this.

Held his announcement to squelch the Saunders commitment to PSU.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                      Welcome to Notre Dame Joey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• #45
                                                                                        Welcome

Comment

• #46
                                                                                          Nice pick up by the Irish!

Comment

• #47
                                                                                            Welcome To ND
                                                                                            Check out my blog building4thefuture.blogspot.com. Its all sports. Irish, NFL DRAFT PROSPECT PREVIEWS, Mets, Mavericks, and Islanders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                              If he's a true 6'5", 280, he will a monster 300+ before he gets to Notre Dame. Some people are saying he's a RT, but I think he could be a guard along with Fisher.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                If he's a true 6'5", 280, he will a monster 300+ before he gets to Notre Dame. Some people are saying he's a RT, but I think he could be a guard along with Fisher.
                                                                                                I think Fisher should stay at tackle. Seems very athletic for his massive size.

"Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                  Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                                                  I think Fisher should stay at tackle. Seems very athletic for his massive size.

It seems that the trendy thing to do is be over particular about who can and cannot play tackle. In that world there are no OTís, only OGís. Everyone is athletic and good in space but will need to move inside, lol. Itís like nobody ever thought a guy could get more athletic as he hits his peak maturity. Anyways, some of these guys are going to be tackles. I doubt all of Carmody, Fisher, and Tanona end up at OG.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                  Working...
                                                                                                  X