'22 IL WR Tyler Morris (Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hungryhippo View Post
    I love that you answered that seriously.
    YES!!!!!

Comment

How many WR are they planning to take?
      It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

From the 7-7 per 247, he had some good things to say about ND, especially Rees.

EDIT: this next sentence was my opinion not a report, just reread how it may have read.

Get the feeling we are in the Top 2, how far or not behind Michigan is the question
        Last edited by Dale; 02-21-2021, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by irishandy View Post
          Is there a timeline when he is supposed to announce?

I agree with all, would be a great pick up for ND.

I would like to see ND add Morris and Reggie Fleurima Jr.

I think this coming year is Del's best group of WR's he has had at ND...bout time he show's his $hit in developing them.
          June/July he said yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
            From the 7-7 per 247, he had some good things to say about ND, especially Rees. Get the feeling we are in the Top 2, how far or not behind Michigan is the question
            Good news! I see ND landing Tyler. I think Rees pulls this one off.

Comment

Originally posted by irishandy View Post

Good news! I see ND landing Tyler. I think Rees pulls this one off.
              It's great that these kids have positive things to say about Tommy -- good on Tommy -- but when is Del gonna start carrying his weight? One of the more damning things I've ever heard was last year when Colzie admitted he had no idea who his position coach's name was. I mean come on.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post

It's great that these kids have positive things to say about Tommy -- good on Tommy -- but when is Del gonna start carrying his weight? One of the more damning things I've ever heard was last year when Colzie admitted he had no idea who his position coach's name was. I mean come on.
                I agree with you about Del. I think this is a make or break year for him with recruiting and player development on the field.

Comment

Dropped 4 spots on Rivals update. Now #78.
                  Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Working...
                  X