No announcement yet.

'22 IL WR Kaleb Brown (Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And we’ve also offered a lot more prospects. It’s essentially the Spring eval period. This is when offers go out.

Comment

Said it before and I'll say it again. The only people that really knows what's going on his BK and his staff. Freeman, Loy, etc. do not know everything. I think if you could spend a day or two with the staff it would all make sense to you.

I agree with Lucky, this is a nothing burger.

Comment

While the Chicago bumps are happening. Reminder there are I think vastly more WRs we are in a 3-5 top group type situation with than discussed normally. I believe Brown is another

Comment

yea seems to be more fish in the sea than in years past
          Love You JB 64.....RIP.....AI720....4EVER

Comment

Related - JJ McCarthy is a problem for us lol. He has Michigan in the door for these Chicago WRs (Brown and Morris) than they have business being

Comment

If he ends up at Michigan it's because OSU passed and ND let Gattis frame the JJ/Henning/ pipelineBS as better than ND's package.

Maybe he like the Jordan Brand football factory angle over 4 more years at St. Rita U.

But things happen. JJ's at Michigan even though it was OSU and ND starting off the process at 1 & 2.

Comment

Donovan Peoples Jones is the only Michigan NFL WR right now. Insane. I’m sure Gattis will sell himself on his past but almost impossible to have that little NFL production given the level Michigan has still recruited at and that have come through in last 10 years

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                  Donovan Peoples Jones is the only Michigan NFL WR right now. Insane. I’m sure Gattis will sell himself on his past but almost impossible to have that little NFL production given the level Michigan has still recruited at and that have come through in last 10 years
                  They will have Nico Collins this year at least.

Regardless, don't go to Michigan kid

Comment

but to be honest who is ND and DEL/BK trying to hang their hat on as a wr in the NFL?

tate-is ND but old and was weis
                    floyd-drank himself out of the nfl-wasn't here for Del but BK
                    jones-doubt anyone other than detroit or ND fans know who he is ...maybe stanford fans might ;)
                    esb-i mean he's in the NFL but outside of packer and ND fans, does anyone know who he is...nope

ND certainly doesn't have much shine in the dept either
                    EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                      but to be honest who is ND and DEL/BK trying to hang their hat on as a wr in the NFL?

jones-doubt anyone other than detroit or ND fans know who he is ...maybe stanford fans might ;)
                      esb-i mean he's in the NFL but outside of packer and ND fans, does anyone know who he is...nope

Claypool and Boykin are doing ok so far though
                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post

Chase Claypool?

Comment

Fuller > Boykin > Claypool is a at least tangible run on WRs. Could be broken up given last year and current crop but that’s something to bank on

Comment

I would think you'd need to be selling who the QB will be that is throwing to them more than Fuller, Boykin and Claypool.
                            It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                              Claypool and Boykin are doing ok so far though
                              Originally posted by IrishinTN View Post
                              Chase Claypool?
                              Fuller > Boykin > Claypool is a at least tangible run on WRs. Could be broken up given last year and current crop but that’s something to bank on
                              I completely forgot them....can i blame old age 40?
                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Working...
                              X