Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'22 TX RB Jadarian Price (Notre Dame Verbal)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats young man. The comments he made were very good for a high school Junior.
    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Cool beans

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Nice pick up by the Irish! Welcome Mr. Price.

Comment

Solid pickup.

It's inevitable he will be a 3 star composite if/when he signs in LOI though, right?
            My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
              Solid pickup.

It's inevitable he will be a 3 star composite if/when he signs in LOI though, right?
              I'm quite surprised that the ND fanbase isn't more fired up about this guy. Jamie U stated that he's a top 100 level prospect to him. And I tend to agree with that. But, even if you just go with the composite ratings on him, he's a 4 star with a .9239 rating. That'd be the 2nd highest rated RB we've recruited since 2015 when we signed Dexter Williams. The lone RB rated higher would be Chris Tyree. This is an awesome addition to the class, this early in the cycle. They can comfortably recruit only the top 3-4 guys and don't have to worry about missing out.

If you can't tell, I'm fired up about this one, lol.

Comment

I think he has all the potential you're looking for in a RB and that's about all you can ask for. I don't really get what separates someone like him at a "90" rating on 247 with someone who is a "95." He has decent size and ran a 10.9 100m as a soph which means he'll probably run something like a 10.7 as a senior and that's very fast long speed. The only thing that is unproven is toughness, strength, vision, etc. and a lot of that is really tough to evaluate for a HS player regardless of how they look on film.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post

I'm quite surprised that the ND fanbase isn't more fired up about this guy. Jamie U stated that he's a top 100 level prospect to him. And I tend to agree with that. But, even if you just go with the composite ratings on him, he's a 4 star with a .9239 rating. That'd be the 2nd highest rated RB we've recruited since 2015 when we signed Dexter Williams. The lone RB rated higher would be Chris Tyree. This is an awesome addition to the class, this early in the cycle. They can comfortably recruit only the top 3-4 guys and don't have to worry about missing out.

If you can't tell, I'm fired up about this one, lol.
                  You're right. With the way that ISD is talking about Price on the Podcast, you'd think this is a great back...but definitively a #2 guy. With the way they've described him and how Jamie breaks his film down, he seems like another #1 guy. So if they can still get Sawchuk or Singleton or Haydan, that's a great running back class. To be honest, you'd have to think that Price would normally be the backup offer for the #1 back if those 3 went elsewhere, right? He just seems to have pretty much everything they're looking for in the home run hitting #1 back.

Dude is good, we should be very happy.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post

You're right. With the way that ISD is talking about Price on the Podcast, you'd think this is a great back...but definitively a #2 guy. With the way they've described him and how Jamie breaks his film down, he seems like another #1 guy. So if they can still get Sawchuk or Singleton or Haydan, that's a great running back class. To be honest, you'd have to think that Price would normally be the backup offer for the #1 back if those 3 went elsewhere, right? He just seems to have pretty much everything they're looking for in the home run hitting #1 back.

Dude is good, we should be very happy.
                    Agreed. It'd be a class of two #1's. If those guys don't exist, this is a killer #1 RB for the class. The fact that we could land him and another guy of equal or better talent is unreal.

Comment

Cool. Another good get by the RB coach.

Comment

Awesome welcome! Keep the momentum rolling

Comment

Nice pickup!
                          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Its my job to make sure we become that family.

Comment

Welcome to Notre Dame Mr. Price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Local TX/OK coverage:

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/KXIITV/status/1363715143511769095[/TWITTER]

Comment

The RB room is getting stacked.
                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Working...
                                X