Biden Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post
    Biden administration to house migrant teens at overflow facility in Texas closed under Trump
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...mp/4378699001/

When Joe Biden said we're going to build back better, he apparently meant building better cages for immigrant kids.

I am old enough to remember when we were supposed to collectively lose our minds over this and libs all put the families belong together cover to their Facebook profiles.
    lmao..this is absolutely beautiful.

President Biden owns. He's crushing illegal kids even harder than The Donald!
    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Biden administration to house migrant teens at overflow facility in Texas closed under Trump

When Joe Biden said we're going to build back better, he apparently meant building better cages for immigrant kids.

I am old enough to remember when we were supposed to collectively lose our minds over this and libs all put the families belong together cover to their Facebook profiles.
      Because closing the immigrant resort was racist

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
        lmao..this is absolutely beautiful.

President Biden owns. He's crushing illegal kids even harder than The Donald!
        I am not a border expert and I gather the challenge is hard. I don't cheer for children in a tragic life dealing with these facilities, however, I also realize there is a basis for what DHS does.

But this does do wonders to point out the baseless claims, virtue signaling, and grand hypocrisy of the Democrats, Media (who are also Dems), and every angry soccer mom with fake outrage and a Families Belong Together profile frame.
        Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

I am not a border expert and I gather the challenge is hard. I don't cheer for children in a tragic life dealing with these facilities, however, I also realize there is a basis for what DHS does.

But this does do wonders to point out the baseless claims, virtue signaling, and grand hypocrisy of the Democrats, Media (who are also Dems), and every angry soccer mom with fake outrage and a Families Belong Together profile frame.
          I am no expert either but I do live in a border town. I know a lot of border agents and a lot of people that deal with border issues. A lot of the minors that come across come "unaccompanied" because a lot of them are either homeless with essentially no parents or they are leaving their parents home to try and stay with relatives on this side of the border. One of the problems with unaccompanied minors is verifying who they are for starters, contacting parents (which is sometime impossible) and/or verifying where they are going is safe. Imagine if DHS sent a minor to some (Liberal trigger warning) sex trafficker, which happens frequently enough to be a problem.

There are def flaws in the system. A lot of the kids that "get lost" are minors that have no plans on being being found and are "lost" on purpose. If dad is her illegally and the minor crosses the border they are sometimes placed with a "sponsor" if they can find one. A sponsor is usually a family member and once they get to the sponsor they leave and go live with Dad. When DHS goes and checks on the minor and the minor is not there with the sponsor they are considered "lost". Mainly because the sponsor "doesn't know" where the kid is and the dad and minor doesn't want to be found. Sometimes they cannot even locate the sponsor if they move. A lot of these holding facilities are supposed to be very temporary but DHS has to do their due dillegence and that takes time.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
            Appears AOC may have gotten herself in a Jussie...
            She ended up being the #1 trending story on Twitter. Looks like her heart-wrenching story was grossly exaggerated in the best light, or a straight up fabrication.
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• AOSmollett may not have been precisely, factually, semantically correct with her version of what happened during the riot, but she was morally correct in making up a story about it.
              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Not taking credit at all, but I posted the same article yesterday in the Trump thread as a continuation on my back and forth with GoIrish41's claim that "Trump built internment camps."

My post ended with asking him what his level of outrage was about this Biden news and...crickets more than a day later.

When Trump was in office, he was a racist president tearing children from mothers and putting them in cages.

When Biden does it, it's called an "overflow facility." If you can't laugh at it, it will drive you nuts.
                The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                  Not taking credit at all, but I posted the same article yesterday in the Trump thread as a continuation on my back and forth with GoIrish41's claim that "Trump built internment camps."

My post ended with asking him what his level of outrage was about this Biden news and...crickets more than a day later.

When Trump was in office, he was a racist president tearing children from mothers and putting them in cages.

When Biden does it, it's called an "overflow facility." If you can't laugh at it, it will drive you nuts.
                  Didn't catch it, but remember the heated rhetoric aimed at Trump over this and the profile pic frames. It's absolutely insane the level of hypocrisy and virtue signaling on this one.

Comment

• The fact that the dumbest posters amongst us are the most up in arms makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you, President Biden.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofOahu View Post
                      The fact that the dumbest posters amongst us are the most up in arms makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you, President Biden.
                      Why are you up in arms?

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofOahu View Post
                        The fact that the dumbest posters amongst us are the most up in arms makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Thank you, President Biden.
                        From what I've seen, is they're actually closeted progressives. They're not happy with those damn camps still being a thing, not big fans of some of the cabinet picks, and don't like seeing family members getting kick backs for being related to the prez. I am glad to see Politico is now being posted again, guess it's no longer just a super commie liberal biased rag that everyone is supposed to not trust?

Welcome to the #YangGang #FeelTheBern comrades!

Comment

Did you even read the article?

This is for unaccompanied children.

The moral outrage against the Trump administration was the intentional lack of care and specifically the misery they were inflicting on families in a gross, and in my opinion unjustifiable, effort to discourage immigration.

Comment

• Unaccompanied children come to our border every day, so this isn't different than what happened under Trump or Obama.

Are we to assume now with Trump out of office and Biden in, thousands of migrants in "overflow facilities" (not camps or detention centers) will be treated like royalty in facilities similar to a 4 star hotel?

Does anyone ever ask whether any country in the world has the infrastructure/ finances/ staffing to bring in thousands of migrants on a daily basis? What would Canada do if 10,000 American migrants showed up at the border requesting shelter, food, clothing, and healthcare?

Open border + welfare state = collapse.

All that is before we get to the Covid issue which is another wild card thrown in the mix here.
                            The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post
                              From what I've seen, is they're actually closeted progressives. They're not happy with those damn camps still being a thing, not big fans of some of the cabinet picks, and don't like seeing family members getting kick backs for being related to the prez. I am glad to see Politico is now being posted again, guess it's no longer just a super commie liberal biased rag that everyone is supposed to not trust?

Welcome to the #YangGang #FeelTheBern comrades!
                              While I'm not bound to or lying in the pure ideological corner of my preferred side and reserve the right to disagree with them- I'm mainly here for the hypocrisy and policy failures of Joe Biden. So far he is delivering ahead of schedule.

Comment

Unaccompanied children come to our border every day, so this isn't different than what happened under Trump or Obama.

Are we to assume now with Trump out of office and Biden in, thousands of migrants in "overflow facilities" (not camps or detention centers) will be treated like royalty in facilities similar to a 4 star hotel?

Does anyone ever ask whether any country in the world has the infrastructure/ finances/ staffing to bring in thousands of migrants on a daily basis? What would Canada do if 10,000 American migrants showed up at the border requesting shelter, food, clothing, and healthcare?

Open border + welfare state = collapse.

All that is before we get to the Covid issue which is another wild card thrown in the mix here.
                                America has relied on immigrant workers from south of the border for 100 years. I think I remember BB did a great post a few years back on this. There have been tons of studies showing it is intentional and necessary to have Low wage earning immigrants do the terribly back breaking work no American will do. These people feed billions of people all over the world and they contribute to many types of usage taxes to local and state entities. Their children ARE citizens and they get the benefit of being a citizen AFAIAC

In June, I interviewed John Rosenow, a Wisconsin dairy farmer who has relied on Mexican immigrants for years. “Our industry doesn’t exist without immigrant labor,” he told me. “Eighty percent of the milk in Wisconsin is harvested by immigrants. If you took the immigrants away, way over half of the farms would go out of business.” Wisconsin’s dairy industry is not alone in its dependence on immigrant labor. Indeed, almost 20 percent of food processing workers and more than 36 percent of agricultural workers are undocumented. The health-care industry relies heavily on immigrants as well, as do the country’s construction and service businesses.
                                Further we aren’t being overwhelmed with immigration it’s actually pretty static overall. Plus if you look at what they actually receive in “welfare” they receive far less than TRUE American citizens.
                                Last edited by Cackalacky2.0; 02-05-2021, 09:26 AM.
                                "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

Working...
                                X