Trump Presidency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post
    Everyone! Stay inside! Except! If you want to come to one of my high roller events! It is jokes though, a lot of people rightfully lose their minds if Gavin Newsome breaks quarantine. Trump holds huge rallies? Uhhhh media bad?

lol Elon Musk has desecrated one of my former fave artists. That guy is such a chump.
    I'm pretty sure his recent about-face was related to a potential recall.
    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Just a poor example on my part. Meant it as "nobody bats an eye when a paid promo for Popeyes goes up".
      Ahhh! I see. Figured I was missing something , and I was.
      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

I think that's fine because they're giving exposure to black owned businesses. No different than them promoting Popeyes. Also, you're not forcing every person to support a black owned restaurant, whereas in Blazers situation you're forcing a black person into an awkward spot.
        Originally posted by Redbar View Post
        Popeye’s isn’t black owned. Maybe I am missing your point.
        Best chicken sandwich Food-stamps can buy.

It’s no secret the Pop-Eyes chicken sandwich has sort of become the official sandwich of the inner-city just like the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks has become the official drink of the suburbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
          Best chicken sandwich Food-stamps can buy.

It’s no secret the Pop-Eyes chicken sandwich has sort of become the official sandwich of the inner-city just like the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks has become the official drink of the suburbs.
          In fairness, those sammies are the bomb and I wish there was a Popeye’s near my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
            In fairness, those sammies are the bomb and I wish there was a Popeye’s near my house.
            I enjoyed my time down south. But will never fully understand the weird fascination with the chicken Sammie at CFA and Popeyes. I liked the nuggets and popcorn chicken/shrimp a lot more. CFA had great breakfast...but I'd be happier with a McChicken than the CFA/Popeye sandwich(ducks to avoid heavy objects thrown)
            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
              I enjoyed my time down south. But will never fully understand the weird fascination with the chicken Sammie at CFA and Popeyes. I liked the nuggets and popcorn chicken/shrimp a lot more. CFA had great breakfast...but I'd be happier with a McChicken than the CFA/Popeye sandwich(ducks to avoid heavy objects thrown)
              Death to you, you commie pinko pervert goatophile.
              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                Death to you, you commie pinko pervert goatophile.
                Put mayo on a chicken sandwich like an adult and we can talk. Until then... you are white noise ;)
                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                  not sure you can call removing Fascism from a party's core values "regrouping"
                  Haha that's funny. You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't get to brand the GOP's core values any more than a pro life voter saying the DNC's core value is killing babies.

The 74 million who voted for Trump, in my opinion, didn't vote for fascism.
                  The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

Put mayo on a chicken sandwich like an adult and we can talk. Until then... you are white noise ;)
                    Mayo? You nasty.
                    The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                      Haha that's funny. You're entitled to your opinion, but you don't get to brand the GOP's core values any more than a pro life voter saying the DNC's core value is killing babies.

The 74 million who voted for Trump, in my opinion, didn't vote for fascism.
                      Very on brand for the GOP these days it seems

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Utah Senator Mike Lee: Every president should be allowed at least one failed coup attempt. <br><br>No, really. That&#39;s what he&#39;s saying. <a href="https://t.co/3rOj51RXxt">https://t.co/3rOj51RXxt</a></p>&mdash; Eric Garland (@ericgarland) <a href="https://twitter.com/ericgarland/status/1359142600310194178?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 9, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

• values any more than a pro life voter saying the DNC's core value is killing babies.

The 74 million who voted for Trump, in my opinion, didn't vote for fascism.“

They did vote for fascism ... they are just too clueless to realize it.
                        Last edited by GoIrish41; 02-09-2021, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• I'm still pissed off about January 6th. Seems like everyone just forgot.

A cop got killed. I was still sort of moved by the Blue Lives Matter thing, or was that just bullshit?
                          It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
                            values any more than a pro life voter saying the DNC's core value is killing babies.

The 74 million who voted for Trump, in my opinion, didn't vote for fascism.“

They did vote for fascism ... they are just too clueless to realize it.
                            Lol "fascism"
                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Lol "fascism"

Casual reminder that people like GoIrish41 and the people shouting here are so clueless that they actually think they defeated fascism.

This was America before the election in case Trump won. How far must one shove their head up their own ass to think they just defeated or avoided fascism?
                              Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

Casual reminder that people like GoIrish41 and the people shouting here are so clueless that they actually think they defeated fascism.

This was America before the election in case Trump won. How far must one shove their head up their own ass to think they just defeated or avoided fascism?
                                are ya trying to tell us Antifa (literally Anti Fascist) = Fascist ?
                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Working...
                                X