No announcement yet.

Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ted Cruz situation is pretty funny. I cannot believe how hard he dunked on himself... absolutely crazy to be that self-unaware.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
      The Ted Cruz situation is pretty funny. I cannot believe how hard he dunked on himself... absolutely crazy to be that self-unaware.
      Big ol' whoopsie on his part. I'm pretty sure its being overblown by a multiple of about a thousand, but would have been very easy to avoid. Bad optics.

Governor Cuomo looks like his career is in jeopardy. His aide admitted they did what they were accused and for the reasons they were accused. Alleged to be trying to threaten members of his own party.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post

Big ol' whoopsie on his part. I'm pretty sure its being overblown by a multiple of about a thousand, but would have been very easy to avoid. Bad optics.

Governor Cuomo looks like his career is in jeopardy. His aide admitted they did what they were accused and for the reasons they were accused. Alleged to be trying to threaten members of his own party.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
        The Cruz thing is just optics. My guess is the guy had a trip after the impeachment planned and he wanted to get away for a while. It's not like he's a lockdown hypocrite. And seriously, he wasn't going to do anything to make it better, so.... I think he had the right idea, but he's a Republican so throw it on page 1.

As for the Cuomo thing, the story is so bad now that even some of the mainstream media people are talking about it. Covering up data to avoid Trump's tweets and Trump's DOJ action should put him in jail. I have zero, zilch, nada confidence in the FBI to do anything fairly, but maybe they will have no choice. Even AOC is calling for an investigation now!
        Running the damn ball since 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by drayer54 View Post

The Cruz thing is just optics. My guess is the guy had a trip after the impeachment planned and he wanted to get away for a while. It's not like he's a lockdown hypocrite. And seriously, he wasn't going to do anything to make it better, so.... I think he had the right idea, but he's a Republican so throw it on page 1.

As for the Cuomo thing, the story is so bad now that even some of the mainstream media people are talking about it. Covering up data to avoid Trump's tweets and Trump's DOJ action should put him in jail. I have zero, zilch, nada confidence in the FBI to do anything fairly, but maybe they will have no choice. Even AOC is calling for an investigation now!
          LOL, No.

Text from his wife to her friends.

“Anyone can or want to leave for the week? We may go to Cancun there is a direct flights at 4:45pm and hotels w capacity,”
          There is more here
          https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/heidi-...ors-to-cancun/

Comment

• Originally posted by ab2cmiller View Post

LOL, No.

Text from his wife to her friends.

There is more here
            https://nypost.com/2021/02/19/heidi-...ors-to-cancun/
            I'd get the hell out too.

Comment

I would chew glass for 70 degrees, sunny, a six pack, and a round of golf with a few friends.
              The yellow mustard pants are hideous and have to go.

Comment

This wasn’t planned. I couldn’t care less what he does, but he was getting out of town to avoid having to buy some thermal underwear. Trying to convince people it was his kids idea was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

This wasn’t planned. I couldn’t care less what he does, but he was getting out of town to avoid having to buy some thermal underwear. Trying to convince people it was his kids idea was hilarious.
                  Lol thats not thermal underwear weather. Thats "wear a crew neck and sweatpants weather."
                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Lol thats not thermal underwear weather. Thats "wear a crew neck and sweatpants weather."
                    Don’t need crew necks when you have a mullet

Comment

• Paging Toronto Gold...it's almost like some of these governors are not only power hungry, but enjoy making their citizens suffer under their policies. Crazy right?

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/new-yo...ong-lockdowns/

New York Times wildly exaggerates NYC’s COVID rates to prolong lockdowns

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post
                        Paging Toronto Gold...it's almost like some of these governors are not only power hungry, but enjoy making their citizens suffer under their policies. Crazy right?

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/new-yo...ong-lockdowns/

New York Times wildly exaggerates NYC’s COVID rates to prolong lockdowns
                        You know, this is an opinion piece that is upset with the NYT, right? It's claiming the NYT is misleading people with data. Read that article before getting all hot and bothered.

Anyways, booooo NYT booooo Cuomo! (A place that employs Maggie Haberman, and a guy who writes a book about leadership in the middle of a pandemic when it's not even close to done - don't get any respect from me).

Comment

For those in Texas it sure feels like it! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by TorontoGold View Post

You know, this is an opinion piece that is upset with the NYT, right? It's claiming the NYT is misleading people with data. Read that article before getting all hot and bothered.

Anyways, booooo NYT booooo Cuomo! (A place that employs Maggie Haberman, and a guy who writes a book about leadership in the middle of a pandemic when it's not even close to done - don't get any respect from me).
                            That opinion piece doesn't take away from what Cuomo did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Polish Leppy 22 View Post

That opinion piece doesn't take away from what Cuomo did.
                              It looks like the media that has glorified Cuomo is recognizing that they can't keep covering this up. I hope he ends up behind bars.

Comment

LOL presented with factual evidence that your theory of bad optics was wrong, and you do a 180.

Comment

Working...
                                X