Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
    Brady is Goat.
    Agreed. Maybe this will end all the questions. Im happy for him. This should officially stamp his legacy.
    Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

Comment

NFL people who praise Brady (rightfully so) but say CFB is boring because of Alabama are the most bizarre sports fans

Incredible levels of greatness on both. Unless you are on the otherside of the field, hard not to be just impressed at this point

Comment

He needs to retire! I want there to be a changing of the guard in the NFL so bad...but Brady won’t let that happen. He is the GOAT but needs to go...lol.

Comment

I would like to add that Winfield jrs taunt to tyreek hill was epic. And will be memed for years to come. Lol.
          Once we truly come together as a family, nothing can stop us. Itís my job to make sure we become that family.Ē

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are the path&#39;s that Patrick Mahomes (top) and Tom Brady (bottom) took before pass attempts in shotgun during tonight&#39;s <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SuperBowl?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Super Bowl</a> <br><br>Red: complete<br>White: incomplete <a href="https://t.co/TLFEOxzwhr">pic.twitter.com/TLFEOxzwhr</a></p>&mdash; Michael Lopez (@StatsbyLopez) <a href="https://twitter.com/StatsbyLopez/status/1358620162904248320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Insane.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
              <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are the path's that Patrick Mahomes (top) and Tom Brady (bottom) took before pass attempts in shotgun during tonight's <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/SuperBowl?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Super Bowl</a> <br><br>Red: complete<br>White: incomplete <a href="https://t.co/TLFEOxzwhr">pic.twitter.com/TLFEOxzwhr</a></p>&mdash; Michael Lopez (@StatsbyLopez) <a href="https://twitter.com/StatsbyLopez/status/1358620162904248320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Insane.
              Yikes! That's REALLY telling. That KC O-line wasn't up to the job and the Bucs' D was lights out.
              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

settled
                Prehistoric

Comment

Pass Interference should be a stat outside of penalties. That pass in the end zone was halfway to Georgia and not catchable but it got called for PI?

Patrick Mahomes has worse protection than The Capitol. I assume Mike Pence can still save the Chiefs?

Bruce Arians is a genius. He has a staff full of black assistant coaches who will never be hired as head coaches and a QB that will never retire. DYNASTY.

Seriously, Bowles should get a second chance. We can only wonder when Leftwich will get his first. Hiring Patriot assistants was never a problem despite them going deep into the postseason all of the time. Alas, this latest round of openings was garbage and you saw the quality of the hires. Timing is everything.

Brady, Gronk, Antonio Brown all get a ring. Steelers fans puking blood this morning.
                  Last edited by Rogue219; 02-08-2021, 08:29 AM.
                  It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                    Andy Reid is an idiot. It makes literally no sense to be calling timeouts there. What on earth are you doing.
                    Cost me $200 on my super bowl squares...I'm still hot over it.

Comment

I still wont call Brady the GOAT. He is great but also probably the luckiest QB ever. 17 of his 20 seasons hes had a top 10 defense to support him. His last 2 superbowls his team has given up a total of 12 points. in his last 3 superbowl wins his team has given up 19 points in its last 11 quarters. dont forget Seattle throwing that pick at the goalline to win it that year and NE slowing the geatest show on turf for #1.

Bucs D or KC offensive line was the real MVP for the Bucs yesterday.

Comment

The whole GOAT thing is column inches and podcast fodder. I don't really give a shit about these discussions anymore, to be honest. Today's game benefits offense more than ever before, and this guy actually had a rule created because of an injury he once sustained. I would still have Rodgers and Manning at the top of the list with him when it comes to individual greatness, as championships are a team accomplishment.

Brady seems to have a lot of Michael Jordan type of qualities. He demands a lot of those around him to the point that he comes off as an asshole. I can't get past the Michigan thing, either, if I'm being honest. Not to mention I'm a Steeler fan in addition to an ND fan. I've never had a reason to like him on the field, and off of it I don't consider him someone I like either.

I will never forget the Super Bowls that were gifted to him from Poodle and the Falcons. Then you have the spying stuff and deflated footballs surrounding his career. He carries water for Antonio Brown, and AB went out of his way last week to make himself a victim when the reality is his "haters" have nothing to do with all of the things he brought on himself.

He is going to be remembered as the guy who won 7 Super Bowls (and counting) until someone can equal that or do better. Mahomes has a great shot at being that guy, but he needs serious help on the OL to get that done, something Brady seemed to always have.
                        It is no coincidence that the growth of modern tyrants has in every case been heralded by the growth of prejudice.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post
                          I still wont call Brady the GOAT. He is great but also probably the luckiest QB ever. 17 of his 20 seasons hes had a top 10 defense to support him. His last 2 superbowls his team has given up a total of 12 points. in his last 3 superbowl wins his team has given up 19 points in its last 11 quarters. dont forget Seattle throwing that pick at the goalline to win it that year and NE slowing the geatest show on turf for #1.

Easy to critique someone with a huge sample size. He had one of the statistical best 1Hs in super bowl history last night. He is the GOAT and itís not particularly close

Comment

Originally posted by Blazers46 View Post

Who is the GOAT at the quarterback position, just curious.
                            "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                              Who is the GOAT at the quarterback position, just curious.
                              Trent Dilfer

Comment

Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
                                Trent Dilfer
                                Ha. As a Bucs fan, I will always appreciate the way he acted after being benched for Shaun King. Was the consummate professional and seemed to really try to help King. Never talked bad about the staff or organization. Was glad when he won with the Ravens.
                                "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Working...
                                X