NFC Conference Championship

Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Green Bay Packers

Lambeau Field
    Green Bay, Wisconsin

Favorite: Packers -3.5
    Over/Under: 52.5
    Money Lines: Bucs +158 Packers -188
    Prehistoric

Brady to another Super Bowl. Not a Brady, or Bucs fan for that matter, but I can't stand Rodgers. Hopefully the Chiefs get out with a win tonight, and keep Brady from winning another.

Wonder if this season changes the mind of Brady detractor's, and those who believed the Patriots success was a product of old Bill B. rather than Brady.
    Last edited by Irishbounty28; 01-24-2021, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Irishbounty28 View Post
      Brady to another Super Bowl. Not a Brady, or Bucs fan for that matter, but I can't stand Rodgers. Hopefully the Chiefs get out with a win tonight, and keep Brady from winning another.

Wonder if this season changes the mind of Brady detractor's, and those who believed the Patriots success was a product of old Bill B. rather than Brady.
      Nah, haters will just credit the D and say he had tons of skill talent around.
      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by NDRock View Post
        Nah, haters will just credit the D and say he had tons of skill talent around.
        But so did Winston? Fitzpatrick? Like I said I am not a fan of him per se, but you gotta give the dude credit.

I agree with your statement though, which is too bad IMO.
        Last edited by Irishbounty28; 01-24-2021, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Brady is the goat. With this appearance he’ll have been in over 18% of all Super Bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
            Brady is the goat. With this appearance he’ll have been in over 18% of all Super Bowls.
            Only until Mahomes passes him by!

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X