Hard Rock Stadium
    Miami Gardens, FL
    8:00 PM ET, January 11, 2021

Coverage: ESPN
    Favorite: Alabama -8.5
    Over/Under: 74.5
    Moneylines: OSU +240 Alabama -310
    Prehistoric

for the high vrollers here, please moderate your betting so we dont have to abandon.

We have had to abandon 6 vbooks since October. There were only 13 previous to that since 2007.
    Prehistoric

Comment

Over looks good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by RDU Irish View Post
        Over looks good to me.
        It seems high to me. I know both teams have good offenses but they do still have good defenses as well, right? Maybe if this was the Big 12 Championship I'd take it. But, what do I know? If I really knew what I was talking about I'd be betting with real $$$.

Comment

Am I the only who just really isn't excited for this? Bama or Clemson has been in every title game since 2015. Just starting to get a little old for me I guess.

Comment

ROLL TIDE BABY

Comment

Great start. F OSU
              "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                ROLL TIDE BABY
                My brother! :-) I welcome you all to my world tonight and hope we can all enjoy watching the Buckeyes lose.
                Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Ok that's better. Pulling for the Buckeyes here to best Goliath.

Comment

Herbstreit and Fowler can't fit enough Buckeye nutsac in their mouths tonight. These two are despicable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
                      Ok that's better. Pulling for the Buckeyes here to best Goliath.
                      Shit, on paper Ohio State has as much of not more talent. Just can’t stand the thought of a BIG 10 team winning after they wussed out of half the season.
                      "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

I really want a Bama blowout tonight. Can’t stand OSU and I think Bama is waaay better

Comment

Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                          Shit, on paper Ohio State has as much of not more talent. Just can’t stand the thought of a BIG 10 team winning after they wussed out of half the season.
                          Yeah, I agree on the BIG 10 wussing out and then racing to get back into it. That was lame.

I'm just so tired of Alabama.

Comment

Billingsly getting some praise in the passing game but he can't block at all. Cost them a 3rd down conversion just a few plays ago and likely touchdown on that last play

Comment

What a fucking great play call by Bama there for the TD

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Bama basically runs a video game offense. When you are playing with a full team of 99 speed receivers all you need to do is flip it to them in the flat and out run everyone.

That’s why Sark will fail at Texas. All of these huge plays go for 5-10 yards max at literally every other program in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                  What a fucking great play call by Bama there for the TD

It was. Though most teams would throw it to a guy who gets tackled at the 2. Speed kills.

Comment

Originally posted by tussin View Post
                                    Bama basically runs a video game offense. When you are playing with a full team of 99 speed receivers all you need to do is flip it to them in the flat and out run everyone.

That’s why Sark will fail at Texas. All of these huge plays go for 5-10 yards max at literally every other program in the country.
                                    Yep.

Comment

I know it's been talked about a lot but how dumb does Kirby Smart feel watching Fields play the last couple games?

Comment

Cutty Sark

Comment

I like these long drives that keep the OSU D on the field. I hope they're gassed down the stretch.
                                          Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

This has the potential to get bad quick. If Bama scores here, and gets a few more hits on Fields - gonna be a long night for OSU

Comment

Originally posted by irishtrooper View Post
                                              This has the potential to get bad quick. If Bama scores here, and gets a few more hits on Fields - gonna be a long night for OSU
                                              Hope so. Sweep the leg Bama!

Comment

Wow! Lucky there. We could have used a gift like that.... If it was us, Bama would’ve recovered and scored a TD on the next play

Comment

Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
                                                  I know it's been talked about a lot but how dumb does Kirby Smart feel watching Fields play the last couple games?
                                                  At the same time, you and I both know there was a very low chance he'd bench Fromm after he took them to a natty.
                                                  Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Originally posted by NDRock View Post
                                                    Hope so. Sweep the leg Bama!

I dont want OSU beat

OUT OF COMMISSION

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Could you all imagine if Rees got creative to get the ball to Lenzy and KW.
                                                      Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

Originally posted by tko View Post
                                                        Cutty Sark
                                                        Too soon

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                          At the same time, you and I both know there was a very low chance he'd bench Fromm after he took them to a natty.
                                                          Yeah, it's a lesson in major college football that all coaches I'm sure struggle with. Play the talent or the experience.

Comment

Wow! Lucky there. We could have used a gift like that.... If it was us, Bama would’ve recovered and scored a TD on the next play
                                                            On a related note, ND was the only team not to turn Bama over this season. Let that sink in...

Comment

That's what a 5* RB looks like.

Comment

Ian book could never have that touch or awareness.

Comment

This Bama O is one of the best I’ve ever seen. Amazing personnel, play design and execution. Crazy.

Comment

I wish Rees/Kelly had half this creativity

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                                                      On a related note, ND was the only team not to turn Bama over this season. Let that sink in...

Yuck. Not surprised. We didn’t seem to have any luck with that all season. This Bama offense may clear 31 points. Even if some “experts” think they just stopped trying against ND, I’m pretty impressed by somewhat keeping them within reason. Too bad our offense pooped the bed

Comment

The athletes and level of play in this game so far is pretty crazy.
                                                                        I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by NDBoiler View Post
                                                                          The athletes and level of play in this game so far is pretty crazy.
                                                                          Yes but Bama also just looks bigger than every team they play at every position.

Comment

Watching this game reinforces Bama basically going vanilla with the playbook after they went up 21-0 against ND

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Sark using a TO to setup a TD. LOL. Had to think they were going to throw at the blitz after that fumble.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                                And that’s why he’s Kirby. Dabo benched Bryant for a freshman the year after he took the to the playoffs. Saban benched Hurts after winning a NC. Great coaches are cutthroat

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by InKellyWeTrust View Post
                                                                                  Watching this game reinforces Bama basically going vanilla with the playbook after they went up 21-0 against ND

It’s not exactly the same, but they’re running similar action pre-snap and many of the plays have been likewise in result. They use motion and space to get their speed and talent the ball to work and it is effective. Really not different.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    And this shows how bad Rees screwed up by not going more up tempo.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                                                      The first drive they went slow lol. The tempo is a wrinkle but not a “screw up” that would have materially changed anything

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Dale View Post
                                                                                        The first drive they went slow lol. The tempo is a wrinkle but not a “screw up” that would have materially changed anything
                                                                                        It allowed Bama to switch out the d-line almost every other play you can’t do that.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post

Too afraid of getting blown out imo. I definitely think it would have worked if mixed in here and there. Disappointed we didn’t try it more

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Too afraid of getting blown out imo. I definitely think it would have worked if mixed in here and there. Disappointed we didn’t try it more
                                                                                            I don’t think Rees is creative enough to try it.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              It’s not exactly the same, but they’re running similar action pre-snap and many of the plays have been likewise in result. They use motion and space to get their speed and talent the ball to work and it is effective. Really not different.
                                                                                              Yeah, anyone who says Bama went “vanilla” after getting up 21-7 can’t support that with actual evidence. It’s just opinion or feeling. Heck, one of the drives ND killed was blowing up an end around to Devonta Smith.

The truth is the front 7 for ND started making stops in the running game and they challenged Bama a bit more and got lucky they made a couple mistakes.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Can we get one of those Smith guys?

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Devonta Smith is a cheat code

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                                                                    Yeah, anyone who says Bama went “vanilla” after getting up 21-7 can’t support that with actual evidence. It’s just opinion or feeling. Heck, one of the drives ND killed was blowing up an end around to Devonta Smith.

The truth is the front 7 for ND started making stops in the running game and they challenged Bama a bit more and got lucky they made a couple mistakes.
                                                                                                    I watched it with my eyes. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to bring in terms of evidence outside of talking with someone on Bamas staff.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X