No announcement yet.

[NCAAF] vBook: CFP National Championship: #3 Clemson Tigers vs #1 LSU Tigers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [NCAAF] vBook: CFP National Championship: #3 Clemson Tigers vs #1 LSU Tigers

College Football Playoff National Championship presented by AT&T

#3 Clemson Tigers vs #1 LSU Tigers

Mercedes-Benz Superdome
    Atlanta, GA
    8:00 PM, January 13, 2020

Coverage: ESPN

Favorite: LSU -5.5
    Over/Under: 69.5
    Moneylines: Clemson +188 LSU -225

Prop Bets:
    1st Half Money Line: Clemson +170 LSU -200
    1st Half Point Spread: LSU -3.5
    1st Half Over/Under: 34.5
    1st TD Scorer: See above

Using scoresandodds.com
    Prehistoric

Not sure I'm putting any money down on this one, but I have a feeling Clemson is going to Clemson and pull out a win. Joe Burrow will keep it close, but Swinney's team is going to ride the underdog disrespect and they have the experience when it comes to title games. That's the same mentality that snapped them back into winning form against tOSU.

Comment

So first scored TD.... If I choose Burrow does a passing TD count?

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
        Not sure I'm putting any money down on this one, but I have a feeling Clemson is going to Clemson and pull out a win. Joe Burrow will keep it close, but Swinney's team is going to ride the underdog disrespect and they have the experience when it comes to title games. That's the same officiating that snapped them back into winning form against tOSU.
        FIFY
        I was smarter when I drank...
        I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

"Clemson gonna Clemson" means winning a big game now...... strange times...
          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
            "Clemson gonna Clemson" means winning a big game now...... strange times...
            5-10 years ago it definitely meant the opposite. It's hard to argue they've been on the winning end of things for awhile now, no matter the odds.

Comment

Tim Brando made a point in December when the play offs started-the rest of the nation is tired of the sunshine belt as he called it dominating. We all know why they win and how and honestly this game does nothing for me. I'll watch it along with another item just to know the score but count me in the majority that college football is a rigged deck. I can give you 6 teams next year that will compromise the 4 play off slots. Ala/Clemson/Ohio State/Okla/Georgia/#6 who's hot in the sec because of a productive QB-LSU/Fla/Auburn. Boring/predictable and non competitive for 122 other college programs. Blueblood programs from the past have no shot. I get more jacked up watching the Irish play a regular season game. I get more jacked up going to Notre Dame's spring game-By the way in Sept when there's 25 4-0 teams Herbstreit and the boys will be telling you how wide open the '20 college football playoffs are-what a crock.
              Project ahead when you think of what university you want to bring your family to as an alum. If it isnt Notre Dame then you should go to another school-from a subway alumni

Comment

Bill Connelly just published his analysis of the upcoming title match:

SP+ projects a 32-29 LSU win, while ESPN's FPI leans slightly toward Clemson. Laying out the matchups above reinforces just how even this game is on paper, and while I wouldn't be surprised if the game is more high-scoring than the 61 combined points SP+ projects, I actually would be surprised if there aren't quite a few plot twists and runs.

I was excited about this matchup when I began writing this, and I'm even more so now. Give me something like 39-36 LSU (I'll say each team scores a touchdown more than the projection), but wow, could this be a fantastic game.
                It's a pretty good read if you've got time to click through.

Comment

So glad Ohio State is not in this game. Wonder who's tip Fowler will be riding?

Comment

Why is betting closed??
                    “Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle” -unknown

Comment

Want Clemson for 6322064215694904 to win
                      “Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle” -unknown

Comment

Betting closed at 8

Comment

Well, now you guys know who's going to win. You can tease away about missing the deadline. lol

Comment

I have a gut feeling that Clemson will win comfortably.

Comment

I want Clemson to win pretty badly, and I even like coach O. The odds are so stacked against them in this game and it'd be cool as hell to see them come out on top
                              “The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.”
                              ― Hyman G. Rickover

Comment

Originally posted by NDLightning35 View Post
                                I want Clemson to win pretty badly, and I even like coach O. The odds are so stacked against them in this game and it'd be cool as hell to see them come out on top
                                I want Clemson to win mainly because the last thing ND needs is to be a stop on their revenge tour next season.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

These two fanbases are rowdy as hell. That place sounds LOUD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Makes no sense against a good defense on 3 and 5 to throw it 30 yards down field.
                                    Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

What a week fucking penalty call.

Comment

That's a bull$hit Flag.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                                          What a week fucking penalty call.

The guy he blocked had a very good chance at tackling him.

Comment

We gotta play these guys next year. Yeesh.

Comment

Just think... OSU Is a better team than Clemson too..

Comment

Originally posted by Riddickulous View Post
                                                Lawrence has to go to the NFL, right? Ahh crap, gotta be 3 years removed from college now. Maybe he'll sit out to protect his draft status.

Comment

They are scary good.. flying around on D in a complex system

Comment

That was NFL level pass and catch.

Comment

And? We can play with them.
                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                        And? We can play with them.
                                                        I'll stand by my bold prediction of a win next year. Gonna be a tough matchup, though

Comment

These defenses fly around though my God
                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Is T Law the best qb prospect of all time?
                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Don't think so, but he's definitely in the "generational talent" category.

Comment

Best since Luck, at the very least

Comment

He should have been sacked there, but he weaved through the LSU defense to pickup the first down.

Comment

Why do they play this game on a Monday? This is gonna go to like 1 AM

Comment

Lawrence seems off with his throws tonight

Comment

Potter with ice water in his veins

Comment

Don't think so, but he's definitely in the "generational talent" category.

Big. Great arm. Very good athlete. Lmao he'd look great in navy and gold
                                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

We are gonna get slaughtered in November

Sent from my SM-J337U using Tapatalk

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I can't believe LSU was favored. It's like everyone forgot how good Clemson is.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                What a dime from Burrow

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Big. Great arm. Very good athlete. Lmao he'd look great in navy and gold
                                                                                  We could only be so lucky!

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Both these teams are so much better than our team. It’s like watching a different sport.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by irishtrain View Post
                                                                                      Tim Brando made a point in December when the play offs started-the rest of the nation is tired of the sunshine belt as he called it dominating. We all know why they win and how and honestly this game does nothing for me. I'll watch it along with another item just to know the score but count me in the majority that college football is a rigged deck. I can give you 6 teams next year that will compromise the 4 play off slots. Ala/Clemson/Ohio State/Okla/Georgia/#6 who's hot in the sec because of a productive QB-LSU/Fla/Auburn. Boring/predictable and non competitive for 122 other college programs. Blueblood programs from the past have no shot. I get more jacked up watching the Irish play a regular season game. I get more jacked up going to Notre Dame's spring game-By the way in Sept when there's 25 4-0 teams Herbstreit and the boys will be telling you how wide open the '20 college football playoffs are-what a crock.
                                                                                      Yeah man. These teams (and the other tier 1s) are playing a different game. The gap between them and ND is probably bigger than between ND and Iowa State.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        How can Clemson be this good with as many young players as they have?

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          How was that "blindside" block a penalty, but not that one? Was that receiver not defenseless? These rules are fucked.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post
                                                                                            You follow recruiting or nah?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              How was that "blindside" block a penalty, but not that one? Was that receiver not defenseless? These rules are fucked.

1000000000% agree. The rules are stupid and the refs need to be suspended for blowing calls.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by irishff1014 View Post
                                                                                                1000000000% agree. The rules are stupid and the refs need to be suspended for blowing calls.
                                                                                                If the spirit of the penalty is to protect the player, then I'm clearly missing something because that hit seemed way more dangerous than the earlier block.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by WilliamWallace View Post
                                                                                                  You know how ND got Kyle Hamilton and he played right away? Clemson gets 6 Kyle Hamiltons every year.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    You follow recruiting or nah?

I do, and Clemson isn’t that far ahead of us in average ratings.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X