Mercedes-Benz Stadium
    Atlanta, GA
    8:00 PM ET, January 8, 2018

Coverage: ESPN

Favorite: Alabama -3.5
    Over/Under: 45
    Moneylines: Alabama -180 Georgia +155

Using: Scoresandodds.com

I'm expecting this to be an old school, football 101 slugfest.
    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Seriously who wouldn't bet on Bama?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Bama by 17.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
            Seriously who wouldn't bet on Bama?

Bama's certainly the safe bet and UGA seems to be tailor-made for our D, but UGA's also a darned good team and solid in all aspects. There's just no major weakness there. I think my boys will win by about 10, but wouldn't be shocked if Georgia wins it.
            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

Bama by 13+. Wouldn't be shocked if it was 20+.

Not even watching the first half. Will check the score at the halfish and decide if it's worth tuning in.l I've never been so unexcited for a game.... I have a feeling that outside of the South, this will be one of the least watched championship games ever.

Cheering for Satan's boys just cause of 3T and Bish. And because I don't want to here Go Dawgs for a solid week here in ATL.
              Last edited by Irish YJ; 01-08-2018, 07:15 PM.
              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

I'll be surprised if UGA has more than one drive over 60 yards

Comment

Won't be close. I'll maybe catch the first half at a local watering hole, but that's it

Comment

I put vbucks on Georgia just to spite you all

Comment

Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
                      I put vbucks on Georgia just to spite you all

So, ... the smart money's on Jawja.

Comment

Roll Tide.

Comment

70/30 Georgia fans, guess Bama fans just don't support their team....
                          Prehistoric

Comment

Originally posted by NDdomer2 View Post
                            70/30 Georgia fans, guess Bama fans just don't support their team....
                            I heard that too and I thought he might have pulled a Hammond. He was talking about Bama traveling well and then said, "70/30 Georgia fans." Was he implying Bama traveling well as the 70? I don't know. I can't tell from the wide angle shots of the stadium.

Comment

Brown's strip int was almost as good as George Teague's.

Comment

Killing my over

Comment

... rarely misses from this range.

Comment

rammer jammer, yellow hammer, go to hell alabammer

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                      I heard that too and I thought he might have pulled a Hammond. He was talking about Bama traveling well and then said, "70/30 Georgia fans." Was he implying Bama traveling well as the 70? I don't know. I can't tell from the wide angle shots of the stadium.
                                      Tough to tell when their colors are so similar.
                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

It's like the Patriots. Tough for their fans to get excited every year about making it to the championship.
                                        "The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren't in a very good mood." - Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                          Bama's certainly the safe bet and UGA seems to be tailor-made for our D, but UGA's also a darned good team and solid in all aspects. There's just no major weakness there. I think my boys will win by about 10, but wouldn't be shocked if Georgia wins it.
                                          It's amazing how calm you are. If be freaking the fuck out. must be nice for this to be just another Monday!

Comment

Alabama scored on 87 percent (55-63) of its red zone trips this season. But Andy Pappanastos now has missed 3 of his last 4 attempts.
                                            Ivan Maisel

Comment

Jealous of the speed on defense on both teams. Man do they close. Sony = Stud

Comment

Hey what is with the SEC being gifted extra participants and the games being stupidly boring?

Comment

Who is Kendrick Lamar?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                    Who is Kendrick Lamar?

A rapper. Extremely popular

Comment

Who is Kendrick Lamar?

He is garbage.

Should have went with my boy fetty wop. Trap Queen cracks me up.
                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

These stats are usually flip-flopped. Still early

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                          A rapper. Extremely popular

That's dumb. College football skews white, old, and middle class.

Comment

Originally posted by MNIrishman View Post
                                                            Hey what is with the SEC being gifted extra participants and the games being stupidly boring?
                                                            Stupidly boring with a bunch of bullshit replays for no reason other than to have more commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                              He is garbage.

Should have went with my boy fetty wop. Trap Queen cracks me up.
                                                              Better than KL for sure. I'd take Migos

Comment

Hurts is trash
                                                                “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

This game is worse than Bills - Jags.

Comment

These Dawgs got hella fight.

Comment

This game is worse than Bills - Jags.

I find it refreshing. Sure as hell beats the Rose Bowl.
                                                                      Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Originally posted by STLDomer View Post
                                                                        Hurts is trash
                                                                        Chubb as well

Comment

wOw

Comment

34 of 41 "experts" at ESPN picked Bama. Some of the predictions weren't particularly close either.
                                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #39
                                                                              If Ga wins does it help ND SOS? Hahaha. F Bama w all due respect to our resident Bama members.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                What a QB Fromm is wow.
                                                                                Brotherhood may fade, but it will never run

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Wouldn’t be sad if Satan has an aneurysm on sideline.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Way to present yourself Bo.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Ga up 13 at half? ND is better than Bama using transitive property. Go Irish. #shouldabeeninplayoff.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Jalen Hurts might be worse than Wimbush.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          It's insane how ahead of the curve you can be when you don't care about group think.

My back hurts from that pat.

https://twitter.com/IrishJake1/statu...10871178629120

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            “We can’t do better…”
                                                                                            -Many Georgia fans two years ago

You hear that from many ND fans too, but that attitude doesn’t win you titles. Many teams have had long title droughts, including Georgia (36 years) but also Ohio State (32 years), Texas (35 years), and USC (25 years), among others. No reason we can’t end ours if things fall into place.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Anyone else watching the Coaches Room feed?

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Saban will be coaching for his job in the second half imo

S/o any other AWLs
                                                                                                “Class is what losers talk about when they have nothing left to say.”

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Do you think losing to Georgia ruins Alabama's chance at winning the National Championship?
                                                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Must be cold in the stadium.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X