8:25 PM ET, October 16, 2014
    Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA
    Coverage: CBS/NFL

Favorite: Patriots -9.5
    Over/Under: 44.5
    Moneylines: Jets +355 Patriots -450

Using Scoresandodds.com

Good Betting and Good Luck!
    Last edited by Mr. McGibblets; 10-15-2014, 03:19 PM.
    Life is one, big Over/Under.

Tomorrow night.
    Life is one, big Over/Under.

Comment

That's a lot of points to lay. The Jets suck but their strength is their defensive front and a clear weakness of the Pats is their O Line. Mayo and Ridley gone for the season won't help the Pats cause either. On the other hand, Milliner is out for season for the Jets. What to do, hmmm...

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>I would not be surprised at all to RB Jonas Gray promoted to the Patriots active roster before tonight&#39;s game with the team short at RB</p>&mdash; Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) <a href="https://twitter.com/JasonLaCanfora/status/522773845204541440">October 16, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Weather is going to be horrible for this game. Lots of heavy rain in the forecast.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
            Weather is going to be horrible for this game. Lots of heavy rain in the forecast.
            Not super cold though. I'll be looking for a heavy dose of Gronk, both for fantasy reasons and because my wife hates when I yell "GROOOOOOOOONK!"

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
              Not super cold though. I'll be looking for a heavy dose of Gronk, both for fantasy reasons and because my wife hates when I yell "GROOOOOOOOONK!"
              Right, not Stanford in South Bend weather, just plenty wet. Slick ball, likely lots of turnovers or at least dropped passes.

Comment

Jets will be 1-6 in 12 hours....damn

Comment

Also, I really want Pats to call up Gray. Could be perfect with the sub-par weather.

Comment

Jonas is active tonight.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Jonas Gray active RT <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss">@MikeReiss</a>: RB James White, WR Aaron Dobson, CB Malcolm Butler and OLs Dan Connolly &amp; Bryan Stork final 5 inactives.</p>&mdash; Matthew Berry (@MatthewBerryTMR) <a href="https://twitter.com/MatthewBerryTMR/status/522885966244356096">October 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
                    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Racks on racks on rack [racks]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl.

Comment

$$$$

Comment

Bump to get paid?

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X