• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• The easy recruiting guide:
      Be Alabama.

Comment

• 1. Weeks 1-4, try to get insta-commits from prospects that have you as their top school
        2. Week 5, remove any skill players you don’t lead for
        3. Go to the prospect list, sort by % lock
        4. Find all of the 4/5-star prospects less than 20% lock
        5. Scout them to make sure they aren’t busts
        6. Win those recruiting battles easily
        7. ????
        8. Win championships

Comment

• Dang, is it possible to buy this game for under a hundred dollars? Plus i have to get a PS 3..

Comment

• Originally posted by TNUtoNotreDame View Post
            Dang, is it possible to buy this game for under a hundred dollars? Plus i have to get a PS 3..
            I have checked so many different places and can't find the game. Guess ebay is the only option

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
              1. Weeks 1-4, try to get insta-commits from prospects that have you as their top school
              7. ????
              8. Win championships
              Left out the OT squat trick lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                1. Weeks 1-4, try to get insta-commits from prospects that have you as their top school
                7. ????
                8. Win championships
                1. Oooooor create the greatest QB that ever lived. Name him Tokyo Sexwale. Make him 6'8" 255 with 99 speed. List him as a punter.
                2. ?
                3.Profit

Comment

• After reading all these posts decided to dust off the xbox 360 and break this game out. Next thing I knew 6 or 7 hours had gone by, it was 1:30am and I was still playing. God I missed that game. LOL

Comment

• The good ol IE Xbox league we had back in the day... Was fun for sure.

Comment

• Big Oof:

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Meatloaf View Post
                          Big Oof:

Isn’t this a bit of nothing? The game is largely speculated to wait till NIL rules change. ND wants NIL rules to change so feel like we’re really on the same page here? If anything Jack probably wants ND to be seen as part of the forefront when they do change

Comment

• Originally posted by Dale View Post

Isn’t this a bit of nothing? The game is largely speculated to wait till NIL rules change. ND wants NIL rules to change so feel like we’re really on the same page here? If anything Jack probably wants ND to be seen as part of the forefront when they do change
                            100% all around

Comment

• Can't hurt recruiting that we are on the forefront arguing for these (well deserved) changes.

Also, I look forward to playing with Northwest Indiana Tech University! The mighty NITU Domers!
                              My two favorite football teams: Notre Dame, and whoever's playing Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Some Irish Bloke View Post
                                Can't hurt recruiting that we are on the forefront arguing for these (well deserved) changes.

Also, I look forward to playing with Northwest Indiana Tech University! The mighty NITU Domers!
                                Could also hurt recruiting as they won't be able to play themselves or make them on the game.

Not even sure I would want the game unless ND is in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X