Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An IrishEnvy Podcast?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • An IrishEnvy Podcast?

    I feel like this idea has been talked about before, but it's been a long while since at least, and I am kind of wondering what the community thinks of the idea.
    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

  • #2
    Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
    I feel like this idea has been talked about before, but it's been a long while since at least, and I am kind of wondering what the community thinks of the idea.
    Can Koon have an advice segment? People call in to try and give him advice about his problem of the week and he argues with them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
      Can Koon have an advice segment? People call in to try and give him advice about his problem of the week and he argues with them.
      Would that segment be elite though?

      Comment


      • #4
        I'd love it. Would also be cool to have off-topic podcasts during the off-season.

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd definitely listen, but I don't want to contribute, only criticize

          Comment


          • #6
            Dibs on the S/C portion of the segment.

            But seriously, what would the topic be? How would it be different than ISD/Rivals/Scout podcast? Just asking.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd listen... if it was NDgradstudent vs Buster Bluth vs wyvrn vs Bogs vs wooly in a politics throwdown...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                Can Koon have an advice segment? People call in to try and give him advice about his problem of the week and he argues with them.
                brick's monthly relationship status updates....
                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by koonja View Post
                  Dibs on the S/C portion of the segment.

                  But seriously, what would the topic be? How would it be different than ISD/Rivals/Scout podcast? Just asking.
                  Ours would basically be the poors version

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by koonja View Post
                    Dibs on the S/C portion of the segment.

                    But seriously, what would the topic be? How would it be different than ISD/Rivals/Scout podcast? Just asking.
                    1. No rules.
                    2. No one would listen to it.
                    Optional: hosts are drunk.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                      1. No rules.
                      2. No one would listen to it.
                      Optional: hosts are drunk.
                      In the market place, can we get the 'E' icon that indicates the podcast is explicit? If so I'm in.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                        1. No rules.
                        2. No one would listen to it.
                        Optional: hosts are drunk.
                        I would listen, at least for a bit. Wooly vs Koon both drunk on air? I'll listen the shit out of that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Crazy Ira and The Douche

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                            I would listen, at least for a bit. Wooly vs Koon both drunk on air? I'll listen the shit out of that
                            I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

                            It got boring arguing with someone who's always wrong.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by koonja View Post
                              In the market place, can we get the 'E' icon that indicates the podcast is explicit? If so I'm in.
                              Well if you're doing the S&C segment then it certainly will have to be.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X