What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you watching?

Since we have a what are you drinking, and what Music are you listening to, figured what the hell....

American Beauty right now. Kevin Spacey's finest IMHO. And, just jammed to American Woman....

[IMG]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJh5wdvdfVE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Just finished the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. At some point in the next few days I'll start season 4.

Comment

Tonight it has been Colbert Report, Daily Show and Modern Family.

Comment

Originally posted by pkt77242 View Post
        Tonight it has been Colbert Report, Daily Show and Modern Family.
        3 of my favorite shows!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
          Just finished the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. At some point in the next few days I'll start season 4.
          Been thinking of starting that series as soon as winter season ends with other shows.
          How is it? Can you compare or rank it against some other shows? Gracias!

Comment

It started out kinda slow for me, but it gets interesting. They are pretty good at cliff hangers... at the end of one show, you want to see the next one to see what is going to happen. Some good characters too, keeping ou wondering why they make the decisions they do.

My wife got into it and I wondered why... but once I gave it a chance, I was hooked.

I really don't know what to compare it to, though.

Comment

Been catching up on "Amen" and "227" on Encore lately.

Comment

You guys should check out Black Sails on Starz, really good 1st episode in my opinion and I generally really like the series that Starz does. If you haven't seen Strike Back you are missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by blueNDgold44 View Post
                  You guys should check out Black Sails on Starz, really good 1st episode in my opinion and I generally really like the series that Starz does. If you haven't seen Strike Back you are missing out.
                  Prepping to watch IU vs Michigan! Go Hoosiers!

I've been watching black sails as well. A little slow to start, but that's typical. Really enjoying it so far. Thinking it will pick up after they define a few character and plot.

Strike back is one of my favorites.

Comment

Just started season 4 of Dexter, great show.

Comment

Originally posted by blueNDgold44 View Post
                      Just started season 4 of Dexter, great show.
                      I'm sorry to tell you the series starts to take a nose dive after season 3...

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                        I'm sorry to tell you the series starts to take a nose dive after season 3...
                        And aren't there like 7 seasons? That's what is keeping me from watching it, it reminds me of Weeds in that sense.

Comment

Just finished season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. I'm still not sure how I feel about Steve Buschemi but it's a pretty good cast overall.

Does anyone else watch Justified? The first four seasons are free on Amazon so I was able to binge watch until I was caught up to the current new episodes. Boyd Crowder is one of my favorite TV characters of all time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

Comment

I love Buscemi in that show.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Been watching "The Untouchables" with Robert Stack. Lots of famous actors showing up before they made it big.

Comment

Chicago P.D.

Comment

Currently watching one of my favorite shows of all time: Cowboy Bebop.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/T6zDfxZ4NcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                  sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for Game of Thrones to start back up
                                    Black Sails on AMC is a pretty entertaining show
                                    Vikings on the History Channel is another one that is pretty good
                                    The Newsroom was an OK series on HBO, and that should be starting back up soon
                                    True Detective was fantastic

Comedies:
                                    I always watch Archer and the Venture Brothers. Will Ferrell has had some interesting and funny projects over the past year or so. Drunk History and the Spoils of Babylon come to mind.
                                    "Review" on Comedy Central has had a funny first couple of episodes but the jury is still out on how long that premise can play out.
                                    Key & Peele is pretty consistently funny, and the Daily Show and Colbert are almost always good.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0d1zpt6k5OI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Tuning into Aquarius tonight. DD's character after Manson seems interesting. Hope it's good.

Comment

Saw the new Mad Max today. It was awesome, George Miller nailed it. Best action movie in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIrish41 View Post
                                            Can't wait for Game of Thrones to start back up
                                            Black Sails on AMC is a pretty entertaining show
                                            Vikings on the History Channel is another one that is pretty good
                                            The Newsroom was an OK series on HBO, and that should be starting back up soon
                                            True Detective was fantastic

Comedies:
                                            I always watch Archer and the Venture Brothers. Will Ferrell has had some interesting and funny projects over the past year or so. Drunk History and the Spoils of Babylon come to mind.
                                            "Review" on Comedy Central has had a funny first couple of episodes but the jury is still out on how long that premise can play out.
                                            Key & Peele is pretty consistently funny, and the Daily Show and Colbert are almost always good.
                                            I dug the Newsroom... I know a lot of people hated it because of the Anti Republican slant it seemed to have, but I really got into the characters. Big fan of Jeff Daniels and Olivia Munn is always fun to look at

Comment

Anyone seen Kingsman? Some mixed reviews at the NDinMich household...
                                              I'm kind of a big deal

Comment

Just watched last nights Big Bang Theory, Daily Show, and Nightly Show.

Comment

Watching "Making A Murderer". It is a new Netflix Original 10 episode documentary on the Steve Avery murder case in Wisconsin. It is incredible what the justice system can really do. Incredible show and I strongly recommend it.

Comment

Football....

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
                                                      Watching "Making A Murderer". It is a new Netflix Original 10 episode documentary on the Steve Avery murder case in Wisconsin. It is incredible what the justice system can really do. Incredible show and I strongly recommend it.
                                                      I was actually just going to post this. I'm two episodes in and am loving this show. I liked "Serial" quite a bit, and because of that, a friend recommended it. Frankly, it's blowing my mind. Trying to get the wifey to pull a late night binge watch when she gets home, as it's all I can think about. Ha
                                                      Originally posted by koonja
                                                      I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                                        I was actually just going to post this. I'm two episodes in and am loving this show. I liked "Serial" quite a bit, and because of that, a friend recommended it. Frankly, it's blowing my mind. Trying to get the wifey to pull a late night binge watch when she gets home, as it's all I can think about. Ha
                                                        I'm watching episode 5 now and some of the stuff that goes on gives me chills

Comment

I'm watching the flames of a good slow burning hardwood fire in my wood stove. So tranquil and hypnotic.
                                                          We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

Watched the first two episodes of Stranger Things on Netflix last night with my wife. Very impressed so far:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XWxyRG_tckY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I finished the season last night. Awesome show. The score is so good.

Comment

Yeah my wife and I finished it about a month ago... we enjoyed it.. it seemed to get better after the first couple episodes imo.
                                                                This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Amazing show. I just finished it last night as well.

The vibe is awesome. Music is perfect
                                                                  ...Can he play safety?

Comment

The Duffer brothers truly nailed the 80s aesthetic, even better than Mad Men did with the 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                                      The Duffer brothers truly nailed the 80s aesthetic, even better than Mad Men did with the 60s.
                                                                      And the child actors are great.

It really gets good in the middle to the end. You'll love it.
                                                                      ...Can he play safety?

Comment

Anyone seen "The Last Kingdom"? It's a BBC series that Netflix picked up. I've seen three episodes and I'm way into it.

One review I read called it "the thinking man's Game of Thrones." It's based on a series of historical novels about the Danish (Viking) invasion of England in the 800s. In addition the Game of Thrones-like intrigue and action, there's some great stuff about the clash of a Christian civilization and a pagan civilization.

Comment

I completely missed the boat on Mad Men but I've been watching it on Netflix and holy crap I can't believe what I was missing. So many quotable lines and I'm only halfway through Season 1.

"How do you sleep at night?"
                                                                          "On a bed made of money."

"It's a chip-n-dip! We got two..."

"So we have a quasi-communist state, where women have guns, and it's filled with Jews."

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                                            I completely missed the boat on Mad Men but I've been watching it on Netflix and holy crap I can't believe what I was missing. So many quotable lines and I'm only halfway through Season 1.

"How do you sleep at night?"
                                                                            "On a bed made of money."

"It's a chip-n-dip! We got two..."

"So we have a quasi-communist state, where women have guns, and it's filled with Jews."

It's fantastic. I got in on the action late as well....started watching in line 2013.

Roger Sterling is my spirit animal.
                                                                            Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Stranger Things is so so good. Me and the wife binge watched it in 1 day. Its the most nostalgic tv show ive ever watched.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by nlroma1o View Post
                                                                                Stranger Things is so so good. Me and the wife binge watched it in 1 day. Its the most nostalgic tv show ive ever watched.
                                                                                I've heard good things. It takes place in the 80's? Before my time, which is sad. I love the pop culture stuff from that time.
                                                                                Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                                                                                  I've heard good things. It takes place in the 80's? Before my time, which is sad. I love the pop culture stuff from that time.
                                                                                  It takes place in 1983, in a "random" small town in Indiana. Its technically just before my time as well, but i still remember watching all of those 80's movie and seeing the toys and remnants from the 80s. Its an awesome show, Im going to watch it a second time.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by nlroma1o View Post
                                                                                    It takes place in 1983, in a "random" small town in Indiana. Its technically just before my time as well, but i still remember watching all of those 80's movie and seeing the toys and remnants from the 80s. Its an awesome show, Im going to watch it a second time.

Have two left, and feel like it just hit its stride last episode I watched.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Who is tuned into the UTjr. App St. game?

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                        Who is tuned into the UTjr. App St. game?
                                                                                        UTjr lmfao
                                                                                        GO VOLS!!

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          What are you watching?

APPY STATE!!!! Somebody bump the upset alert thread lol.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by Irish4Life09 View Post
                                                                                            UTjr lmfao
                                                                                            GO VOLS!!
                                                                                            Go Vols?!?!?!?

GO APP

Muffdiver already calling the "Call your friends folks" line

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Go Vols?!?!?!?

GO APP

Yeh, I'm from Knoxville. GO VOLS

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Wow

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Go Vols?!?!?!?

GO APP

He just dropped "Holy Toledo!"

God I love college football.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Just finished Narcos season 2, damn what a good show

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X