No announcement yet.

What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched ep1 of Beartown on HBO as well as a few eps of the The Bronze Garden on HBO Max. Both are good. Beartown made me think a little of Friday Night Lights with a murder mystery sprinkled in.

I love that HBO is airing Euro series on Mondays. 30 Coins wasn't great, but the Investigation is good, and Beartown and Bronze Garden are off to a good starts. They have several others available on demand, more coming that will air, and their HBOMax streaming app has Gomorrah which is a must see for anyone that likes gritty mafia type stuff. Different, but as good as the Sopranos IMO.
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• Forensic Files, this is how me and the wife go to sleep every night
      I'm too drunk to taste this chicken.

Comment

• The Expanse. I had not heard about it but stumbled across it on Amazon prime. Excellent SCIFI series. On par with Battlestar Galactica IMO.
        "From Chaos comes Clarity"

Comment

• would recommend Catastrophe on Amazon prime to any folks who wanna watch a show with their other half
          What did Davonte do?

Comment

• Watched Once upon a time in Venice last night. Bruce Willis action/comedy. A little corny at times, but worth the watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cackalacky2.0 View Post
              The Expanse. I had not heard about it but stumbled across it on Amazon prime. Excellent SCIFI series. On par with Battlestar Galactica IMO.
              I love the Expanse. I'm a year behind.

Not on the level as BSG though IMO. BSG was crazy good, not to mention overflowing with hot chicks.

Did you hear they're supposed to do a re-reboot, IIRC on Peacock. Supposedly a different storyline, so not exactly a reboot.
              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Working...
              X