What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
    I've always envied Captain Kirk, so sign me up for the alien....
    So you're saying you'd like to go where no man's gone before?
    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
      Bravo!

Comment

yup.... give me Marta, the green chick, or Shahna the chick with green hair... Kirk had so hot chicks were simply out of this world...
        The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
        Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

I like where your head's at. You certainly seem like the kind of guy who'd be down to get his bishop polished.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
            Watched the first of two episodes of "The 93 victims of Samuel Little" on Investigation Discovery channel. E2 airs tonight. Everyone knows about Dahmer, Gacy, Bundy, etc., but this dude has to be the most prolific serial killer in U.S. history. Killed them all with his bare hands. Dude had an arrest record that would fill a filing cabinet, yet he never served any extensive prison time.
            Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
            I'm in the middle of episode 1. Fascinating and amazing. Dude's got a serious memory and recalls countless details of all 93 murders. I found an article saying it was a 4-hour documentary and the first 2 episodes add up to just under 3 hours, so I assume there will be an episode 3. Hard to figure him out and get a grasp of what turned him into a monster. Interesting show, that's for sure.
            Little passed away yesterday at the age of 80 while serving a life sentence in California. A cause of death hasn't been announced, but he had diabetes, heart trouble and other health issues. Having killed 93 people, he appears to have been the most prolific serial killer in US history.
            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• Just saw the commercial. Coming to Amazon.... hope they don't F it up lol

<iframe width="600" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sY8gUtyeAKE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                Just saw the commercial. Coming to Amazon.... hope they don't F it up lol

<iframe width="600" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sY8gUtyeAKE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Just saw that tonight. I really hope they don't screw it up and make it nothing but a silly cliche.

Comment

Just saw that tonight. I really hope they don't screw it up and make it nothing but a silly cliche.
                  They showed a decent amount of the barber shop clip. Pretty funny. Probably showed too much of it.

As long as the barber shop and preacher are good scenes, I'll be happy lol.

Gotta bring back sexual chocolate...

At least it'll be free on Amazon, so even if mediocre or bad, it's free...

Comment

• Getting ready to start the last season of Vikings. Surprised I've waited this long. I guess everyone getting killed perhaps spoiled some excitement...

Also, pumped for The Little Things coming out this Friday. In theaters, but also on HBO MAX. Looks pretty darn good.

<iframe width="600" height="280" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1HZAnkxdYuA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• The wife has been watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix. Started watching with her and it's pretty funny. Stars Martin Sheen, Same Waterson, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Brooklyn Decker.

Two law farm partners have an affair for years and finally tell their wives they're gay and get divorced.

Comment

• At my daughter's request we sat down and watched "Derry Girls". Went into it with low expectations and was blown away by the acting and story line. Some real good laughs.

Cheers and Go Irish!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                          The wife has been watching Grace and Frankie on Netflix. Started watching with her and it's pretty funny. Stars Martin Sheen, Same Waterson, Jane Fonda, Lily Tomlin and Brooklyn Decker.

Two law farm partners have an affair for years and finally tell their wives they're gay and get divorced.
                          My mother and aunt have been watching it.

Comment

• I watched Mrs. Doubtfire this weekend with my 9-year-old daughter. She loved it and thought it was exceptionally good and funny.

I started watching The Crown this week. I'm very impressed so far. Vanessa Kirby, who plays Elizabeth's sister Margaret in season 1, is smoking hot.

Comment

I watched Mrs. Doubtfire this weekend with my 9-year-old daughter. She loved it and thought it was exceptionally good and funny.

I started watching The Crown this week. I'm very impressed so far. Vanessa Kirby, who plays Elizabeth's sister Margaret in season 1, is smoking hot.
                              Mrs. Doubtfire is a great movie.

And The Crown rules.
                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• I have some very sentimental memories of Mrs doubtfire but it is a great movie. Rip Robin williams.

Just watched the white tiger in netflix. Not a great movie but interesting to watch something from another culture.
                                Prehistoric

Comment

Working...
                                X