What are you watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you watching?

Since we have a what are you drinking, and what Music are you listening to, figured what the hell....

American Beauty right now. Kevin Spacey's finest IMHO. And, just jammed to American Woman....

[IMG]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TJh5wdvdfVE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/IMG]
    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Just finished the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. At some point in the next few days I'll start season 4.

Comment

Tonight it has been Colbert Report, Daily Show and Modern Family.

Comment

Originally posted by pkt77242 View Post
        Tonight it has been Colbert Report, Daily Show and Modern Family.
        3 of my favorite shows!

Comment

Originally posted by Bubba View Post
          Just finished the 3rd season of Sons of Anarchy. At some point in the next few days I'll start season 4.
          Been thinking of starting that series as soon as winter season ends with other shows.
          How is it? Can you compare or rank it against some other shows? Gracias!

Comment

It started out kinda slow for me, but it gets interesting. They are pretty good at cliff hangers... at the end of one show, you want to see the next one to see what is going to happen. Some good characters too, keeping ou wondering why they make the decisions they do.

My wife got into it and I wondered why... but once I gave it a chance, I was hooked.

I really don't know what to compare it to, though.

Comment

Been catching up on "Amen" and "227" on Encore lately.

Comment

You guys should check out Black Sails on Starz, really good 1st episode in my opinion and I generally really like the series that Starz does. If you haven't seen Strike Back you are missing out.

Comment

Originally posted by blueNDgold44 View Post
                  You guys should check out Black Sails on Starz, really good 1st episode in my opinion and I generally really like the series that Starz does. If you haven't seen Strike Back you are missing out.
                  Prepping to watch IU vs Michigan! Go Hoosiers!

I've been watching black sails as well. A little slow to start, but that's typical. Really enjoying it so far. Thinking it will pick up after they define a few character and plot.

Strike back is one of my favorites.

Comment

Just started season 4 of Dexter, great show.

Comment

Originally posted by blueNDgold44 View Post
                      Just started season 4 of Dexter, great show.
                      I'm sorry to tell you the series starts to take a nose dive after season 3...

Comment

Originally posted by FightingIrishLover7 View Post
                        I'm sorry to tell you the series starts to take a nose dive after season 3...
                        And aren't there like 7 seasons? That's what is keeping me from watching it, it reminds me of Weeds in that sense.

Comment

Just finished season 1 of Boardwalk Empire. I'm still not sure how I feel about Steve Buschemi but it's a pretty good cast overall.

Does anyone else watch Justified? The first four seasons are free on Amazon so I was able to binge watch until I was caught up to the current new episodes. Boyd Crowder is one of my favorite TV characters of all time.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 4

Comment

I love Buscemi in that show.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Been watching "The Untouchables" with Robert Stack. Lots of famous actors showing up before they made it big.

Comment

Working...
                              X