Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies you just saw

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sea Turtle View Post
    Wonder Woman 1984 is absolutely terrible. It's so bad, it made my eyeballs throw up.
    I got a lot of work done after putting that movie on. Ignoring it after the first 5 min was a great motivator.

    Comment


    • Just watched I Care A Lot with Rosamund Pike and Peter Dinklage. Pike runs a guardianship scam and scams a lady with a secret past. Excellent IMO.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
        Just watched I Care A Lot with Rosamund Pike and Peter Dinklage. Pike runs a guardianship scam and scams a lady with a secret past. Excellent IMO.
        Yup, it looks good. I almost watched it instead of Tell Me Your Secrets this last weekend. I'm sure I'll check it out this week or weekend. I love Dinklage in general. Been a fan since I watched The Station Agent around 20ish years ago.
        The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
        Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

        Comment


        • The Outpost on Netflix was pretty intense

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post

            Yup, it looks good. I almost watched it instead of Tell Me Your Secrets this last weekend. I'm sure I'll check it out this week or weekend. I love Dinklage in general. Been a fan since I watched The Station Agent around 20ish years ago.
            Watched that as well. Pretty good. Need to pay attention to keep track of all of the players.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post

              Watched that as well. Pretty good. Need to pay attention to keep track of all of the players.
              Keeps your attention, at least it did for me. Binged it all Fri-Mon. While I don't normally like open endings, they did a good job of removing the mysteries, and setting things up for S2.

              Rabe's legs and abs... kept me watching lol. I think cut off jean shorts and wife beaters were the only things she owned. At least they saved on the apparel budget.
              The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
              Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

              Comment


              • I finally broke down and watched Chinatown. It was very good and quite sad. I have The Two Jake's set to record this weekend.

                Comment

                Working...
                X