• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arrowryan View Post
    1.) Roccoís
    2.) Barnabyís on Jefferson, not Grape Rd
    3.) Brunoís. Although, if the right person in making it then it might be #1

Talk of the town now is Chivoís. I havenít tried it yet though.
    Mimmo's and Chivo's are former Bruno's that were bought out. I would take Mimmo's over Chivo's. Many of the football players also go to Mimmo's. They are very generous with their toppings and it is pretty inexpensive. Can usually get a 14" 1 topping for $10.

Comment

• Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
      Mimmo's and Chivo's are former Bruno's that were bought out. I would take Mimmo's over Chivo's. Many of the football players also go to Mimmo's. They are very generous with their toppings and it is pretty inexpensive. Can usually get a 14" 1 topping for $10.
      What is a one topping pizza? No italics.

Comment

• Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
        So weird that places just assume cheese goes on pizza then you go to a Neapolitan place and it's different.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          So weird that places just assume cheese goes on pizza then you go to a Neapolitan place and it's different.
          You can add one topping (pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, etc) to the crust, sauce and cheese. They also brush the baked crust edge with a garlic butter sauce which is pretty good.

Comment

• Pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese every time. Any veggie will ruin a pizza.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish2155 View Post
              Pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese every time. Any veggie will ruin a pizza.
              One of my favorites

Mods may need to move all of this to a new pizza thread so Domani's thread isn't derailed anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by dad4aa View Post
                One of my favorites

Mods may need to move all of this to a new pizza thread so Domani's thread isn't derailed anymore.
                F*** him, he chose SC. The amount of joy pizza has brought me in my life offsets the amount of pain southern cal players have brought. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                  F*** him, he chose SC. The amount of joy pizza has brought me in my life offsets the amount of pain southern cal players have brought. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.
                  Yeah, F him.

I like cats too. Perhaps a cat takeover?

The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                  Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Pepperoni, sausage and extra cheese every time. Any veggie will ruin a pizza.
                    do you count onions, banana peppers, and jalapenos as veggies?
                    The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                    Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

• I'd expect a good pie at Domani's.

How's his antipasto?

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish du Nord View Post
                        Lol. Thatís what I kind of figured too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irish YJ View Post
                          do you count onions, banana peppers, and jalapenos as veggies?
                          Yup, canít have those on my pizza. My taste buds are allergic to those items I think.

Comment

• Pizza comes one way:

Sausage, pepperoni, onion, green peppers, black olives, mushrooms.

Anything else is a piece of bread with completely random shiit that you like.

And if you put pineapple on it, you are a woman eating dessert.

Comment

My exís family was from Granger, so Iíve had them all many times. Iím not a big fan of Asian food but The Mandarin House in SB is pretty darn good too.
                              I second this. Went there with my parents after moving in freshman year, then went back every single time they were in town. I even walked there in the middle of a snowstorm with a buddy when we finished our finals. Maybe the best Chinese food I've ever had.

Comment

Pizza comes one way:

Sausage, pepperoni, onion, green peppers, black olives, mushrooms.

Anything else is a piece of bread with completely random shiit that you like.

And if you put pineapple on it, you are a woman eating dessert.
                                My random shit to this would be anchovies and green chile. Don't need the green peppers.

Comment

Working...
                                X