Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mod of the Year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mod of the Year

    Nominations open until Sunday evening.
    52
    BeauBenken
    15.38%
    8
    Cackalacky
    5.77%
    3
    clashmore_mike
    1.92%
    1
    gkIrish
    7.69%
    4
    IrishLax
    23.08%
    12
    IrishLion
    7.69%
    4
    Ironman8
    1.92%
    1
    Jason Pham
    5.77%
    3
    Luckylucci
    9.62%
    5
    Whiskeyjack
    15.38%
    8
    PraetorianND
    1.92%
    1
    Junkhead
    3.85%
    2

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    I assume we don't need nominations in here, right? Just put all the mods up for votes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
      I assume we don't need nominations in here, right? Just put all the mods up for votes.
      Or we vote for none of them and instead nominate Koon. The award is retroactive, so if he wins, he's made a mod

      Comment


      • #4
        JunkHead

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
          Or we vote for none of them and instead nominate Koon. The award is retroactive, so if he wins, he's made a mod
          This is a brilliant idea. His first act as mod shall be to reinstate IrishPat.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
            This is a brilliant idea. His first act as mod shall be to reinstate IrishPat.
            And the 2nd should be bad himself permanently.
            #TeamKizer

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
              Or we vote for none of them and instead nominate Koon. The award is retroactive, so if he wins, he's made a mod

              Comment


              • #8
                Rack Em

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                  Rack Em
                  Oh, stop with your baseless drivel.......

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by koonja View Post
                    JunkHead
                    I'm not near worthy compared to most of the others. lol
                    2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                      I'm not near worthy compared to most of the others. lol
                      BS. I've nominated you every year since 2013 because you're the only Mod that stays out of our way and lets us rage.

                      #GOAT

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by koonja View Post
                        BS. I've nominated you every year since 2013 because you're the only Mod that stays out of our way and lets us rage.

                        #GOAT
                        So, what you're saying is we have Junkhead to blame for your antics?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Any mods want to take credit for a good ban this past year? Anyone who banned someone who annoyed me will get my vote.

                          Funnier than you in 2012.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                            Rack Em
                            classic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I nominate myself for worst mod.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                Any mods want to take credit for a good ban this past year? Anyone who banned someone who annoyed me will get my vote.
                                Who banned NJNP?

                                Wait, was it 2015 or 2016 when the Koon ban was in effect?

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                                  I nominate myself for worst mod.
                                  Whoa, slow down now, this is the one award I got a shot at. I'm going to at least make it competitive, lol.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Pham doesn't even post and is getting nominated for everything.

                                    Well I have my nomination for 'most overrated poster'. No italics. Savage.
                                    Last edited by koonja; 02-08-2017, 05:57 PM.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                      Who banned NJNP?

                                      Wait, was it 2015 or 2016 when the Koon ban was in effect?
                                      I banned him!

                                      It was an honor to do so.
                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Should I prepare my resume with all of my moderator merits or

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
                                          Should I prepare my resume with all of my moderator merits or
                                          You'd need to have some first.

                                          Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                            I banned him!

                                            It was an honor to do so.
                                            I was going to ask that the mods each list who they've banned in the past year and I'd cast my vote accordingly. I don't even need to see the list now. You have my vote this year and for every year to come.
                                            Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Wait. Wait. Who banned Jughead? I could vote for them.
                                              Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                Originally posted by OCIrish View Post
                                                Oh, stop with your baseless drivel.......
                                                I think that that should be "dribble."

                                                I defer to LAX on the issue.

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  Originally posted by Bishop2b5 View Post
                                                  I was going to ask that the mods each list who they've banned in the past year and I'd cast my vote accordingly. I don't even need to see the list now. You have my vote this year and for every year to come.
                                                  I do kinda want to see each of our lists now though...
                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                                    I think that that should be "dribble."

                                                    I defer to LAX on the issue.
                                                    You're grammar & punctuation criticisms isn't having any affect on him or I. Its just a attempt to be dominate in the conservation.
                                                    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #27
                                                      So I have banned four people who were not simply bots. (People think I'm strict, but it takes more for me to ban people. You should see the amounts of people some of the other mods have banned. I save it for only the most worthy.) Those people are:

                                                      Dial-up
                                                      Goldeneye
                                                      JughedJones
                                                      NoJusticeNoPeace

                                                      And I also just fixed the commitment list on the front page. Bow before me and give me mod of the year now!

                                                      :allhail:
                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #28
                                                        Damn, Beau has quite the resume.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #29
                                                          Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                          So I have banned four people who were not simply bots. (People think I'm strict, but it takes more for me to ban people. You should see the amounts of people some of the other mods have banned. I save it for only the most worthy.) Those people are:

                                                          Dial-up
                                                          Goldeneye
                                                          JughedJones
                                                          NoJusticeNoPeace

                                                          And I also just fixed the commitment list on the front page. Bow before me and give me mod of the year now!

                                                          :allhail:
                                                          You banned Jughead and NJNP? Can you walk on water or raise the dead also? I'll bet you could cure world hunger with a couple of frozen fish sticks and half a loaf of stale bread. My hero. Mod of the century for the entire Internet material. I bow to your greatness.
                                                          Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #30
                                                            How about that time Whiskey and I banned someone at the exact same time. That was crazy.

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #31
                                                              Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                                                              I nominate myself for worst mod.
                                                              Braggart

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #32
                                                                Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                                Braggart
                                                                I was literally the worst. I couldnt even ban people correctly.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #33
                                                                  Going to stay out of this one and let the people decide! haha Too many quality guys helping steer this ship. A lot who don't post nearly as much on the main boards as they should too!
                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #34
                                                                    Whoa! All those guys is mods! What's a poster to do!

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #35
                                                                      Koon

                                                                      Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #36
                                                                        Originally posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
                                                                        Whoa! All those guys is mods! What's a poster to do!
                                                                        Yea, some of these guys get forgotten because they post so little now or only in particular threads. It's a shame! They were made mods because they're top-notch contributors (or at least they once were)!
                                                                        "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                                                                        Comment

                                                                        Adsense

                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...
                                                                        X