19.05%

The poll is expired.

NJNP

Comment

KMoose

Comment

Also Kmoose's stalker

Comment

Tom Loy, because he stays lurking and ruining things without even posting

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
            EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Yeah. Lax, I mean Loy, has really been more "hands on" for somebody we never really hear from.

Wooly
              Koon
              Jughead (not sure if counts as troll)

Comment

Lax with the biggest long-con, reverse psychology stunt ever acting like he cannot stand Loy, so that he can be Loy without anyone knowing.

Comment

Since he was a poster here, I'd add Keith Arnold for trolling NDNation on his way out.

Comment

This has to go to Loy, it'd be quite legendary to give him the IE Troll of the Year award.

Comment

TomHaverford :D
                      What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                        TomHaverford :D
                        THIS^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                          Since he was a poster here, I'd add Keith Arnold for trolling NDNation on his way out.
                          Haven't seen this, story?

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Damn, I thought I was all set to vote for Loy but Haverford victory would be equally satisfying

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                              Damn, I thought I was all set to vote for Loy but Haverford victory would be equally satisfying
                              Yeah. he has a knack for popping up just when the wound is about to heal and then he rips the scab off.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                Haven't seen this, story?
                                Saying Goodbye: Five things I learned writing Inside the Irish | Inside the Irish

Itís hard to deal with people who believe that Notre Dame, if simply managed and operated by competent people, would still be the Notre Dame of the past. That if only Rockne, Leahy, Ara or Lou were in charge of the team, or Sorin, Moose or Father Ted were in the Main Building, things would be just fine.

Politics asideóand I truly mean thatónobody is going to Make Notre Dame Football Great Again. At least not how it used to be. And certainly not the echo chamber over at NDNation. So while that group will be very glad to be rid of me, know thatófor the most partóthe feeling is very mutual.
                                What did Davonte do?

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                  This has to go to Loy, it'd be quite legendary to give him the IE Troll of the Year award.
                                  He'd get my vote.

He'd also get my vote for Most Punchable Face as well.
                                  Originally posted by koonja
                                  I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Holy cow what a kill-shot. Well done.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Keith Arnold and its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by ND NYC View Post
                                        Keith Arnold and its not even close
                                        ah i dunno, NDNation are the ultimate trolls. You can't blame him.
                                        What did Davonte do?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                            He'd get my vote.

He'd also get my vote for Most Punchable Face as well.
                                            False. Most Punchable Face is definitely, in order:

Wooly
                                            Jim Harbaugh
                                            Allgator
                                            That Aziz Ansari turd who turns up when the skunkbears have something good happen
                                            Wooly again

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                              False. Most Punchable Face is definitely, in order:

Wooly
                                              Jim Harbaugh
                                              Allgator
                                              That Aziz Ansari turd who turns up when the skunkbears have something good happen
                                              Wooly again
                                              Is that Jim Harbaugh in Khakis, or Jim Harbaugh, hugs a lot care bear pj's during a sleepover????

Comment

Originally posted by OCIrish View Post
                                                Is that Jim Harbaugh in Khakis, or Jim Harbaugh, hugs a lot care bear pj's during a sleepover????
                                                Jim Harbaugh who posts "Netflix and chill" about his evening with a recruit.

Comment

Damn it.......completely forgot about that fucking guy!!!

Comment

ndgradstudent, since it is hard determining if he is an ND fan; I don't recall ANY favorable comment about anything.

BVG

agree on TomHaverford (the Eddie Haskell award??)

Comment

if we are opening to non IE people than I have to give it to the guy who stole Tom Bradys game worn jersey after the super bowl.

wait would that be a 2017 candidate?

Comment

I don't think Aziz Haverford actually trolls, though.

He's just a Walmart Skunkbear that can't find his own Skunkbear home, so he's come to us. He at least seems to debate in good faith, despite the usual shouts when he comes around.

Having said all that, it wouldn't surprise me if I've missed past trolling, or if he's just biding his time until meatchicken actually wins something, at which time he'll bring the heat and get himself banned in what he thinks is a blaze of glory.

Comment

There are times he debates fine, but more often then not, he comes off as a backhanded slap, not a full punch, just my take though. And it almost always seems like it's when Meatchicken is doing well, or landing a recruit that we were in it for.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                          Working...
                                                          X