Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Member of the Year

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #51
    Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
    He used to work at Verizon where they didn't require him to do anything.
    And he stole tens of thousands of dollars from them via a loophole in their education assistance program.

    He was running a legitimate racket.

    Comment


    • #52
      Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
      And he stole tens of thousands of dollars from them via a loophole in their education assistance program.

      He was running a legitimate racket.
      I don't support Koon for Member of the Year, but if that's not a fine resume for Troll I don't know what is!

      Comment


      • #53
        Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
        He used to work at Verizon where they didn't require him to do anything.
        To be fair, my job doesn't require much of me and I don't have 20K posts. I also don't make posts asking for advice on vacuums etc

        Comment


        • #54
          Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
          He used to work at Verizon where they didn't require him to do anything.
          Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
          And he stole tens of thousands of dollars from them via a loophole in their education assistance program.

          He was running a legitimate racket.
          Originally posted by koonja
          I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

          Comment


          • #55
            Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
            To be fair, my job doesn't require much of me and I don't have 20K posts. I also don't make posts asking for advice on vacuums etc
            At your current pace, you'll be over 10-11k in the same time span as koon, and that's respectable. On the other hand, koon also achieved his numbers despite a 6 month ban in 2015...who knows what kind of damage he could have done that off season. It was a good time though...the golden age of IE.

            Comment


            • #56
              Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
              At your current pace, you'll be over 10-11k in the same time span as koon, and that's respectable. On the other hand, koon also achieved his numbers despite a 6 month ban in 2015...who knows what kind of damage he could have done that off season. It was a good time though...the golden age of IE.
              Yeah but was it the golden age because Koon was gone? Many would answer yes

              Comment


              • #57
                Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                A lot of us came on IE near the same time, Whiskey, you, myself, and a large portion of others including Koon (it was still kuehnja back then), and I know many of us posted at some ridiculously high rates. I lead the board for a short period of time for people who hadn't been on here for 5+ years or something like that, but I grew up some and recognized that post quality >>> post quantity.

                Koon never grew up.



                Love ya, Koon.
                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

                Comment


                • #58
                  Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                  I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                  I can tell you how he did it. It takes two forms.

                  First Form:
                  1. koon makes a ridiculous statement. Said statement is essentially an unverifiable opinion with no basis in reality.

                  2. Multiple posters disagree with him.
                  3. koon engages and argues with everyone of those who disagreed with him.
                  4. even after being shown to be wrong or at least not accurate, koon continues to argue with everyone until he is left arguing with no one. Its like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon lands on the board, knocks over all the pieces then claims victory.

                  Second Form:
                  1. koon starts a thread asking for advice.
                  2. multiple posters offer him advice from their own experience.
                  3. koon response to each poster multiple times disagreeing with them and not taking their advice.
                  4. follows up after not taking anyone's advice and asks for more advice.
                  5. Multiple people respond again.
                  6. koon responds to each poster and disagrees with them and doesnt take their advice.
                  7 this continues ad nauseum.

                  Comment


                  • #59
                    Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                    I can tell you how he did it. It takes two forms.

                    First Form:
                    1. koon makes a ridiculous statement. Said statement is essentially an unverifiable opinion with no basis in reality.

                    2. Multiple posters disagree with him.
                    3. koon engages and argues with everyone of those who disagreed with him.
                    4. even after being shown to be wrong or at least not accurate, koon continues to argue with everyone until he is left arguing with no one. Its like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon lands on the board, knocks over all the pieces then claims victory.

                    Second Form:
                    1. koon starts a thread asking for advice.
                    2. multiple posters offer him advice from their own experience.
                    3. koon response to each poster multiple times disagreeing with them and not taking their advice.
                    4. follows up after not taking anyone's advice and asks for more advice.
                    5. Multiple people respond again.
                    6. koon responds to each poster and disagrees with them and doesnt take their advice.
                    7 this continues ad nauseum.
                    Now that we know how the enemy attacks, how do we counter?

                    Comment


                    • #60
                      Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                      Now that we know how the enemy attacks, how do we counter?
                      Every Koon thread inevitably:

                      This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

                      Comment


                      • #61
                        About 12,000 of my posts were exhausted telling you yahoos that Longo sucked but you wouldn't listen.

                        Comment


                        • #62
                          Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                          I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                          It's much much more once you add in his other user name (s)
                          #TeamKizer

                          Comment


                          • #63
                            Originally posted by koonja View Post
                            About 12,000 of my posts were exhausted telling you yahoos that Longo sucked but you wouldn't listen.
                            I'd still contend that Longo may not have been the only issue with S&C as clearly some players benefitted in his program. That said...even a broken clock is right twice a day You keep clinging to the Longo comment though, it's all you have.

                            Comment


                            • #64
                              Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                              I'd still contend that Longo may not have been the only issue with S&C as clearly some players benefitted in his program. That said...even a broken clock is right twice a day You keep clinging to the Longo comment though, it's all you have.
                              Also told u guys Weishar wasn't a receiving threat. His 2 catches for 11 yards on a team that was basically TE- less will speak for themselves there. Been right about a bunch of other things IE doesn't want to hear, but I don't have the time to go through that list.

                              Comment


                              • #65
                                Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                Also told u guys Weishar wasn't a receiving threat. His 2 catches for 11 yards on a team that was basically TE- less will speak for themselves there. Been right about a bunch of other things IE doesn't want to hear, but I don't have the time to go through that list.
                                That's not what you said, you said he wasn't a prolific high school TE, which you are still completely incorrect about...
                                Originally posted by koonja
                                I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

                                Comment


                                • #66
                                  Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                  That's not what you said, you said he wasn't a prolific high school TE, which you are still completely incorrect about...
                                  No. IIRC he has great TE production, but I told you guys it was fools gold and that his production didn't match his skills. I did not see a prolific receiving threat when I watchrd his film.

                                  I stand by it. 2 catches.

                                  Comment


                                  • #67
                                    Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                    Also told u guys Weishar wasn't a receiving threat. His 2 catches for 11 yards on a team that was basically TE- less will speak for themselves there. Been right about a bunch of other things IE doesn't want to hear, but I don't have the time to go through that list.
                                    We haven't used any TE effectively since Eifert was drafted, so it's a moot point.

                                    Comment


                                    • #68
                                      And this is how it happens. First Form.

                                      Comment


                                      • #69
                                        Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                                        And this is how it happens. First Form.
                                        Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                        Every Koon thread inevitably:

                                        Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

                                        Comment


                                        • #70
                                          I nominate Koon for member of the year just for his personal crusade against Longo.

                                          Comment


                                          • #71
                                            Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                            I nominate Koon for member of the year just for his personal crusade against Longo.
                                            And the only poster I can remember who quotes and responds to his own posts.
                                            #TeamKizer

                                            Comment


                                            • #72
                                              I'd like to nominate Wizardisasnowflake if it isn't too late.

                                              http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...-users-80.html

                                              Comment


                                              • #73
                                                Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                I'd like to nominate Wizardisasnowflake if it isn't too late.

                                                http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...-users-80.html
                                                How do I change my vote?
                                                Originally posted by koonja
                                                I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

                                                Comment


                                                • #74
                                                  You guys are undermining the meaning of this award.
                                                  Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #75
                                                    Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                                                    You guys are undermining the meaning of this award.
                                                    .
                                                    Last edited by Circa; 02-22-2017, 05:48 PM.
                                                    I was smarter when I drank...
                                                    I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • #76
                                                      dad azzler for moron of 2018
                                                      I was smarter when I drank...
                                                      I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • #77
                                                        koon for all the awards for calling the green out
                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

                                                        Comment


                                                        • #78
                                                          These threads are always my favorite. Free rein to bash one another. It's like a family reunion but with no hot cousin...

                                                          Comment


                                                          • #79
                                                            Crusader hands down for me.
                                                            He brings dragon energy to creating profiles.

                                                            And all the unsung heroes (mods and vbookies).
                                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

                                                            Comment


                                                            • #80
                                                              Who got Longo fired?

                                                              Who said we'd be fine without Hiestand? #Quinning

                                                              Who got the green out?

                                                              I should win for being humble if nothing else.

                                                              Comment


                                                              • #81
                                                                Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                Who got Longo fired?

                                                                Who said we'd be fine without Hiestand? #Quinning

                                                                Who got the green out?

                                                                I should win for being humble if nothing else.
                                                                2 of those 3 remain to be seen.

                                                                Comment


                                                                • #82
                                                                  Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                  Who got Longo fired?

                                                                  Who said we'd be fine without Hiestand? #Quinning

                                                                  Who got the green out?

                                                                  I should win for being humble if nothing else.
                                                                  Who got IrishPat (temporarily) back?

                                                                  Comment


                                                                  • #83
                                                                    Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                    Who got Longo fired?

                                                                    Who said we'd be fine without Hiestand? #Quinning

                                                                    Who got the green out?

                                                                    I should win for being humble if nothing else.

                                                                    Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                                    Who got IrishPat (temporarily) back?
                                                                    Who wants to bang an abused wife?

                                                                    Comment


                                                                    • #84
                                                                      Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                                      Who wants to bang an abused wife?
                                                                      Why would we discriminate against her just because she was abused? She deserves to be considered for koons pleasure cove.

                                                                      Comment


                                                                      • #85
                                                                        Little late to my own party but... I was MOTY two years ago! I'd like to thank all that voted for me even though I pulled a Trump and lost to the field.

                                                                        Sorry I didn't see it before but I User CP for most all my info here and don't look around much outside of recruiting and ND Football.

                                                                        ....and beer of course.
                                                                        Last edited by NDCrusader; 08-05-2018, 03:41 PM.

                                                                        Comment


                                                                        • #86
                                                                          Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                          Little late to my own party but... I was MOTY two years ago! I'd like to thank all that voted for me even though I pulled a Trump and lost to the field.

                                                                          Sorry I didn't see it before but I User CP for most all my info here and don't look around much outside of recruiting and ND Football.

                                                                          ....and beer of course.

                                                                          If you only had better self control with that twitter account ...

                                                                          Perhaps a tailgate with Kim Jong-un to bolster your image.

                                                                          Comment


                                                                          • #87
                                                                            Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                                            Why would we discriminate against her just because she was abused? She deserves to be considered for koons pleasure cove.
                                                                            Koon's poon platoon

                                                                            Comment

                                                                            Adsense

                                                                            Collapse
                                                                            Working...
                                                                            X