Member of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
    He used to work at Verizon where they didn't require him to do anything.
    And he stole tens of thousands of dollars from them via a loophole in their education assistance program.

He was running a legitimate racket.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post
      And he stole tens of thousands of dollars from them via a loophole in their education assistance program.

I don't support Koon for Member of the Year, but if that's not a fine resume for Troll I don't know what is!

Comment

To be fair, my job doesn't require much of me and I don't have 20K posts. I also don't make posts asking for advice on vacuums etc

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

Originally posted by koonja
          I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
            To be fair, my job doesn't require much of me and I don't have 20K posts. I also don't make posts asking for advice on vacuums etc
            At your current pace, you'll be over 10-11k in the same time span as koon, and that's respectable. On the other hand, koon also achieved his numbers despite a 6 month ban in 2015...who knows what kind of damage he could have done that off season. It was a good time though...the golden age of IE.

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
              At your current pace, you'll be over 10-11k in the same time span as koon, and that's respectable. On the other hand, koon also achieved his numbers despite a 6 month ban in 2015...who knows what kind of damage he could have done that off season. It was a good time though...the golden age of IE.
              Yeah but was it the golden age because Koon was gone? Many would answer yes

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                A lot of us came on IE near the same time, Whiskey, you, myself, and a large portion of others including Koon (it was still kuehnja back then), and I know many of us posted at some ridiculously high rates. I lead the board for a short period of time for people who hadn't been on here for 5+ years or something like that, but I grew up some and recognized that post quality >>> post quantity.

Koon never grew up.

Love ya, Koon.
                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                  I can tell you how he did it. It takes two forms.

First Form:
                  1. koon makes a ridiculous statement. Said statement is essentially an unverifiable opinion with no basis in reality.

2. Multiple posters disagree with him.
                  3. koon engages and argues with everyone of those who disagreed with him.
                  4. even after being shown to be wrong or at least not accurate, koon continues to argue with everyone until he is left arguing with no one. Its like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon lands on the board, knocks over all the pieces then claims victory.

Second Form:
                  1. koon starts a thread asking for advice.
                  2. multiple posters offer him advice from their own experience.
                  3. koon response to each poster multiple times disagreeing with them and not taking their advice.
                  4. follows up after not taking anyone's advice and asks for more advice.
                  5. Multiple people respond again.
                  6. koon responds to each poster and disagrees with them and doesnt take their advice.
                  7 this continues ad nauseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                    I can tell you how he did it. It takes two forms.

First Form:
                    1. koon makes a ridiculous statement. Said statement is essentially an unverifiable opinion with no basis in reality.

2. Multiple posters disagree with him.
                    3. koon engages and argues with everyone of those who disagreed with him.
                    4. even after being shown to be wrong or at least not accurate, koon continues to argue with everyone until he is left arguing with no one. Its like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon lands on the board, knocks over all the pieces then claims victory.

Second Form:
                    1. koon starts a thread asking for advice.
                    2. multiple posters offer him advice from their own experience.
                    3. koon response to each poster multiple times disagreeing with them and not taking their advice.
                    4. follows up after not taking anyone's advice and asks for more advice.
                    5. Multiple people respond again.
                    6. koon responds to each poster and disagrees with them and doesnt take their advice.
                    7 this continues ad nauseum.
                    Now that we know how the enemy attacks, how do we counter?

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                      Now that we know how the enemy attacks, how do we counter?
                      Every Koon thread inevitably:

This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

About 12,000 of my posts were exhausted telling you yahoos that Longo sucked but you wouldn't listen.

Comment

It's much much more once you add in his other user name (s)
                          #TeamKizer

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                            About 12,000 of my posts were exhausted telling you yahoos that Longo sucked but you wouldn't listen.
                            I'd still contend that Longo may not have been the only issue with S&C as clearly some players benefitted in his program. That said...even a broken clock is right twice a day You keep clinging to the Longo comment though, it's all you have.

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                              I'd still contend that Longo may not have been the only issue with S&C as clearly some players benefitted in his program. That said...even a broken clock is right twice a day You keep clinging to the Longo comment though, it's all you have.
                              Also told u guys Weishar wasn't a receiving threat. His 2 catches for 11 yards on a team that was basically TE- less will speak for themselves there. Been right about a bunch of other things IE doesn't want to hear, but I don't have the time to go through that list.

Comment

Also told u guys Weishar wasn't a receiving threat. His 2 catches for 11 yards on a team that was basically TE- less will speak for themselves there. Been right about a bunch of other things IE doesn't want to hear, but I don't have the time to go through that list.
                                That's not what you said, you said he wasn't a prolific high school TE, which you are still completely incorrect about...

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                  That's not what you said, you said he wasn't a prolific high school TE, which you are still completely incorrect about...
                                  No. IIRC he has great TE production, but I told you guys it was fools gold and that his production didn't match his skills. I did not see a prolific receiving threat when I watchrd his film.

I stand by it. 2 catches.

Comment

We haven't used any TE effectively since Eifert was drafted, so it's a moot point.

Comment

And this is how it happens. First Form.

Comment

Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                                        And this is how it happens. First Form.
                                        Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                        Every Koon thread inevitably:

Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

I nominate Koon for member of the year just for his personal crusade against Longo.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                            I nominate Koon for member of the year just for his personal crusade against Longo.
                                            And the only poster I can remember who quotes and responds to his own posts.
                                            #TeamKizer

Comment

I'd like to nominate Wizardisasnowflake if it isn't too late.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...-users-80.html

Comment

I'd like to nominate Wizardisasnowflake if it isn't too late.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...-users-80.html
                                                How do I change my vote?

Comment

You guys are undermining the meaning of this award.
                                                  Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                                                    You guys are undermining the meaning of this award.
                                                    Last edited by Circa; 02-22-2017, 05:48 PM.
                                                    I was smarter when I drank...
                                                    I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

dad azzler for moron of 2018
                                                      I was smarter when I drank...
                                                      I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

koon for all the awards for calling the green out
                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

These threads are always my favorite. Free rein to bash one another. It's like a family reunion but with no hot cousin...

Comment

Crusader hands down for me.
                                                            He brings dragon energy to creating profiles.

And all the unsung heroes (mods and vbookies).
                                                            The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down
                                                            Of the big lake they called Gitche Gumee

Comment

Who got Longo fired?

Who said we'd be fine without Hiestand? #Quinning

Who got the green out?

I should win for being humble if nothing else.

Comment

Who got Longo fired?

Who got the green out?

2 of those 3 remain to be seen.

Comment

Who got Longo fired?

Who got the green out?

Who got IrishPat (temporarily) back?

Comment

Who got Longo fired?

Who got the green out?

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                                    Who got IrishPat (temporarily) back?
                                                                    Who wants to bang an abused wife?

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                                      Who wants to bang an abused wife?
                                                                      Why would we discriminate against her just because she was abused? She deserves to be considered for koons pleasure cove.

Comment

Little late to my own party but... I was MOTY two years ago! I'd like to thank all that voted for me even though I pulled a Trump and lost to the field.

Sorry I didn't see it before but I User CP for most all my info here and don't look around much outside of recruiting and ND Football.

....and beer of course.
                                                                        Last edited by NDCrusader; 08-05-2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NDCrusader View Post
                                                                          Little late to my own party but... I was MOTY two years ago! I'd like to thank all that voted for me even though I pulled a Trump and lost to the field.

Sorry I didn't see it before but I User CP for most all my info here and don't look around much outside of recruiting and ND Football.

....and beer of course.

If you only had better self control with that twitter account ...

Perhaps a tailgate with Kim Jong-un to bolster your image.

Comment

Why would we discriminate against her just because she was abused? She deserves to be considered for koons pleasure cove.
                                                                            Koon's poon platoon

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                            Working...
                                                                            X