Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I won this award when I was a good poster back in the day

Comment

The Bogtrotter

Comment

ACamp

Comment

NDcrusader for sure dude pretty much single handedly does the player profiles and regular updates.

Also shout out to Panda for drawing Loy out from his mom's basement.
            Prehistoric

Comment

Neuter Domer...bambi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Johnny Wad
                Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Dre
                  #TeamKizer

Comment

Wiz.

Usually has a differing perspective. Explains himself well even if I don't agree. Posts pretty consistently in both football and non football threads. Gets ragged on pretty hard and usually goes along with the joke.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Shamrockonhelmet

My post count is low relative to those who have no life, but when I do post, it's incredibly dope.

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                        Wiz.

Usually has a differing perspective. Explains himself well even if I don't agree. Posts pretty consistently in both football and non football threads. Gets ragged on pretty hard and usually goes along with the joke.
                        Originally posted by koonja
                        I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                          You two should just fuck and get it over with.

Comment

I'd rep you, but I have to spread the love. Somebody do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                              I'd rep you, but I have to spread the love. Somebody do it for me.
                              Done

Comment

Bogs
                                #TeamKizer

Comment

Comment

Wiz.

Seconded.

Even if he does work for two of the worst giant entities in the history of mankind.

Comment

I gotta go with ol' Crus. He and PANDFan were my finalists, but Crus has the crazy and weird stories, plus he's on top of everything. Sorry Panda

Comment

Lax, NDCrusader, PANDAFAN, and IrishLion are my nominations.

Comment

I also nominate Irish#1.

Comment

And ulukinatme

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Insanity View Post
                                              Dre
                                              Damn, this. RIP.

Comment

ACamp, Wiz, gk, and Lax

Comment

I think my vote is going to go to Dre just cause he was a giving dude, but I'd have to nominate BGIF too.

Comment

Is there a 'who needs to post more' award?

Comment

Just as a reminder to all, there should be a distinction between Poster and Member of the Year.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                                        I believe this used to be an award, but not sure the last time we did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luckylucci View Post
                                                          Just as a reminder to all, there should be a distinction between Poster and Member of the Year.
                                                          Which is?

Comment

Which is?
                                                            I'd let Clashmore weigh in on this as he is the man with the plan. But I've always thought of Poster of the Year as bringing info, posting a lot, etc. Panda, Crusader, etc. are good nominees.

Member of the Year, could be providing other contributions, that don't necessarily show up in poster statistics. Irishlion, Lax, Whiskey, GK etc. guys that do a lot of the dirty work that doesn't get mentioned.

Comment

I'd let Clashmore weigh in on this as he is the man with the plan. But I've always thought of Poster of the Year as bringing info, posting a lot, etc. koonja is a good nominee.

Member of the Year, could be providing other contributions, that don't necessarily show up in poster statistics. koonja - a guy that does a lot of the dirty work that doesn't get mentioned.
                                                              FIFY.

Comment

my top 5:

NDCrusader
                                                                Wiz
                                                                IrishLax
                                                                Wooly
                                                                ConnorIn

they all contribute consistently and intelligently to all manner of football and non football discussions.
                                                                I look fwd to their posts and take on things even if/when I disagree with their actual opinions.

tons of other great posters here (I may have missed obvious ones) but those 5 stand out the most to me.

Comment

You wouldn't be nominated.
                                                                  #TeamKizer

Comment

I'd let Clashmore weigh in on this as he is the man with the plan. But I've always thought of Poster of the Year as bringing info, posting a lot, etc. Panda, Crusader, etc. are good nominees.

Member of the Year, could be providing other contributions, that don't necessarily show up in poster statistics. Irishlion, Lax, Whiskey, GK etc. guys that do a lot of the dirty work that doesn't get mentioned.
                                                                    No offense to the award setup, but if Member of the Year is that then I really don't think it should be up to the posters to decide it. I don't know who puts in the most work behind the scenes because I only read and post here. The way you described it seemed like a mod award that should be voted on by mods.

Comment

No offense to the award setup, but if Member of the Year is that then I really don't think it should be up to the posters to decide it. I don't know who puts in the most work behind the scenes because I only read and post here. The way you described it seemed like a mod award that should be voted on by mods.
                                                                      Vote how you like, I'm not here to influence opinions.

When I think of Member of the Year, I think of an all encompassing award. Not just for bringing info, that is all. You certainly don't need to agree.

Maybe a good example of this is, I think Panda is going to be hard to be out for Poster of the Year, deservedly so. However, because there were a few mishaps along the way, that caused the need for some intervention, I wouldn't put him up for Member of the Year. Love ya Panda! In fact, Lax taking that task on, mostly by himself, would be a reason for Member of the Year. Just my two cents on the topic.

Comment

When I think of Member of the Year, I think of an all encompassing award. Not just for bringing info, that is all. You certainly don't need to agree.

Maybe a good example of this is, I think Panda is going to be hard to be out for Poster of the Year, deservedly so. However, because there were a few mishaps along the way, that caused the need for some intervention, I wouldn't put him up for Member of the Year. Love ya Panda! In fact, Lax taking that task on, mostly by himself, would be a reason for Member of the Year. Just my two cents on the topic.
                                                                        EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Lax single-handedly dealing with Loy is definitely some props I'd give him for Mod of the year. Not to mention that the rest of us were telling Loy to can it and Lax managed not to is impressive...or perhaps it's reason not to vote for Lax at all.
                                                                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                            Lax single-handedly dealing with Loy is definitely some props I'd give him for Mod of the year. Not to mention that the rest of us were telling Loy to can it and Lax managed not to is impressive...or perhaps it's reason not to vote for Lax at all.
                                                                            Well guys, we have our scapegoat.

Kill Lax, Kill Lax, Kill Lax...

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                              That's because Lax is Loy, or is it, Loy is Lax.....No, wait, like father like father. Yeah, that's it!!!

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by OCIrish View Post
                                                                                That's because Lax is Loy, or is it, Loy is Lax.....No, wait, like father like father. Yeah, that's it!!!
                                                                                Has Lax and Loy ever been sighted together? I think not.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                                  Has Lax and Loy ever been sighted together? I think not.
                                                                                  Lax is gonna be so pissed that his cover is blown.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Pham.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                                      Lax is gonna be so pissed that his cover is blown.
                                                                                      Loy'd.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        It's my opinion this one should go to Dre. Dude was always very giving despite battling through cancer. He ran our PS3 NCAA '14 Dynasty for a number of years, he coordinated the IE Shirts going back several years (http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...er-thread.html), and was an awesome Irish fan and poster.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                                                                          It's my opinion this one should go to Dre. Dude was always very giving despite battling through cancer. He ran our PS3 NCAA '14 Dynasty for a number of years, he coordinated the IE Shirts going back several years (http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/lepr...er-thread.html), and was an awesome Irish fan and poster.
                                                                                          He's got my vote.
                                                                                          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            What a joke I wasn't nominated. I'll have to post more this year.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              What a joke I wasn't nominated. I'll have to post more this year.
                                                                                              Can a mod please put Koon on the list? We can't have him posting more this year.

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Can I still nominate my penis for member of the year? We had a great run in 2016.

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
                                                                                                  Can a mod please put Koon on the list? We can't have him posting more this year.
                                                                                                  I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                                                    I just realized Koon has 20k posts. I'm not even going to ask how that is possible but it's amazing
                                                                                                    He used to work at Verizon where they didn't require him to do anything.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X