5.88%

The poll is expired.

Vancouver

Does great work for his site and this one

Comment

Lax

Comment

Lax gets my vote
        This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Lax is great. Crusader is as well.

Comment

Crusader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Panda fights the power and brings the plebs info.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                Vancouver

? which one
                EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Bogs -- the info about the steering committee and their decision-making process has been very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by NDShark View Post
                    Bogs -- the info about the steering committee and their decision-making process has been very interesting
                    Was that ever confirmed though?

I vote Lax.

Comment

Lax

Comment

Originally posted by tussin View Post

I vote Lax.
                        Donald Trump taught me I don't need to verify information.

Lax is a good one too

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                          ? which one
                          You being a twitter legend just take two minutes and let google be your best friend

Comment

You being a twitter legend just take two minutes and let google be your best friend
                            i found in 2 seconds

oh and are going to send me that info we discussed?

Comment

Originally posted by tussin View Post

I vote Lax.
                              I probably will only glance at these threads, and won't vote.

Thanks to anyone crazy enough to nominate me for anything! But I really don't feel I deserve any nomination for anything. I only write this post because I am sorry about one thing.

My assumptions about what the athletic department was doing were dead wrong. A simple misunderstanding of what I was told led to inaccurate speculation on my part about what the athletic department was trying to do.

I am sorry for that, without going into detail, there is no 'split' in the works. But the department is fundraising other sources, with a goal of having all their operational sources endowed, or self-funded, as I stated when I corrected my error. So the athletic department will only be a revenue producer for he university.

Everything else I reported is pretty factual. Most can be confirmed by common sense, if you look at other easily verifiable facts and events. It can also be verified by a couple of members of this board who I believe may have a more complete picture than I do, by now.

Finally, you will never see what I have shared posted publicly. Because the whole point is it all doesn't work if Kelly doesn't get all of the credit. Right? The linchpin of this whole thing is to get Kelly a new job, and guarantee a smooth and cost effective transition.

So in addition to apologizing, I hope I have cleared everything up.

Comment

Vancouver

I vote Lax, Whiskey, Panda, GBdomer, and OCIrish. There is another guy that is going to have good stuff, twig21.

Comment

i found in 2 seconds

oh and are going to send me that info we discussed?

Ya give me a second, I'm taking a poop

Comment

I'll add NDinLA. He's not able to come around as often as he did, but he still has good info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
                                      I probably will only glance at these threads, and won't vote.

Thanks to anyone crazy enough to nominate me for anything! But I really don't feel I deserve any nomination for anything. I only write this post because I am sorry about one thing.

My assumptions about what the athletic department was doing were dead wrong. A simple misunderstanding of what I was told led to inaccurate speculation on my part about what the athletic department was trying to do.

I am sorry for that, without going into detail, there is no 'split' in the works. But the department is fundraising other sources, with a goal of having all their operational sources endowed, or self-funded, as I stated when I corrected my error. So the athletic department will only be a revenue producer for he university.

Everything else I reported is pretty factual. Most can be confirmed by common sense, if you look at other easily verifiable facts and events. It can also be verified by a couple of members of this board who I believe may have a more complete picture than I do, by now.

Finally, you will never see what I have shared posted publicly. Because the whole point is it all doesn't work if Kelly doesn't get all of the credit. Right? The linchpin of this whole thing is to get Kelly a new job, and guarantee a smooth and cost effective transition.

So in addition to apologizing, I hope I have cleared everything up.
                                      Too late, you've been nominated...........hahahahaha

Comment

Vancouver

His site?
                                        #TeamKizer

Comment

Lax wins this year hands down.

Comment

Evan Sharpley for calling it way before anyone else. I owe that guy an apology and a beer

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                              Evan Sharpley for calling it way before anyone else. I owe that guy an apology and a beer
                                              "THE" Evan Sharpley?!

Sorry, had to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                                                Yea, with respect to all nominated posters, I have to agree with this. It should be a runaway for Lax

Comment

LAX
                                                  http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Pete Zabroski
                                                    "Fvck Michigan" - The World

Comment

I want to support a nomination, but I cannot say who the person is, in order to protect my source. I can provide 2 hints though:

#1 - From the Walt Whitman poem:

#2 - This one is a dead giveaway (As Vizzini said I've "given everything away"):

Comment

lax, lucci, panda, gbdomer, ndinla, crusader, loy

Comment

Irish TP

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                            Irish TP
                                                            most years I agree, he's at the top, but this past year he seemed a little light on the info.

maybe one of his sources inside the gug was shown the door? he started to post less right around time BVG left IIRC. :)

Comment

Originally posted by BGIF View Post
                                                              Irish TP
                                                              He should be exempt from this category.

Comment

Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                                                                Agreed, but you had that big info last year (?) that was never duly awarded. So I think you should be a strong nominee for sure.
                                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by ND NYC View Post
                                                                  most years I agree, he's at the top, but this past year he seemed a little light on the info.

maybe one of his sources inside the gug was shown the door? he started to post less right around time BVG left IIRC. :)
                                                                  IrishTP is BVG confirmed.
                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Can someone explain to me the Loy/Lax thing?

Comment

People know Loy has been lurking our boards. Lax has somewhat defended Loy's request to at least post links when quotes from his articles are used. People start to say Loy=Lax.

It obviously isn't true, but I think everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by ND NYC View Post

\_(ツ)_/

My time of being an inside info guy on IE has passed. It's LAX and GK's torch to carry now.
                                                                        Last edited by IrishTP; 02-10-2017, 01:02 AM.
                                                                        http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTP View Post
                                                                          \_(ツ)_/

My time of being an inside info guy on IE has passed. It's LAX and GK's torch to carry now.
                                                                          Edit: Karaoke night man...

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                            AKA SOMEBODY GETTIN' PAID FOR THAT SHIT

CASH ME OUTSIDE HOW BOW DAH
                                                                            I just don't get why that phrase, and video, is so funny.
                                                                            #TeamKizer

Comment

• #39
                                                                              regarding me posting stuff in which loy was saying i was giving out too much premium info and he didn't want me posting quotes, specific visit dates etc...lax was in discussion w/ him trying to smooth things...

unless there is something i am completely uninformed about

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Back to nominations for Insideher of the Year:
                                                                                Brick -> PIIHB
                                                                                Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                                                                                  Back to nominations for Insideher of the Year:
                                                                                  Brick -> PIIHB
                                                                                  Lulz
                                                                                  #TeamKizer

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    People know Loy has been lurking our boards. Lax has somewhat defended Loy's request to at least post links when quotes from his articles are used. People start to say Loy=Lax.

except the Lax=Loy truthers.
                                                                                    What did Davonte do?

Comment

• #43

regarding me posting stuff in which loy was saying i was giving out too much premium info and he didn't want me posting quotes, specific visit dates etc...lax was in discussion w/ him trying to smooth things...

unless there is something i am completely uninformed about
                                                                                      Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
                                                                                      except the Lax=Loy truthers.
                                                                                      It never struck you as fishy that Lax was very anti-Loy, almost to the point of giving him more attention than if he just ignored him? Or that he was the only one to defend Loy in this latest spat? Y'all can ignore the signs all you want, but the evidence is there.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Lax and Loy share a stepbrother named Mike Loy.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                                                                          It never struck you as fishy that Lax was very anti-Loy, almost to the point of giving him more attention than if he just ignored him? Or that he was the only one to defend Loy in this latest spat? Y'all can ignore the signs all you want, but the evidence is there.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                          Working...
                                                                                          X