13.33%
    PANDFAN
    53.33%
    BeauBenken
    13.33%
    Irish#1
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

This should be the "PANDA Avatar of the Year Award" or he's going to win every time.

Comment

tadman!

But yes, also PANDA

Comment

Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
        This should be the "PANDA Avatar of the Year Award" or he's going to win every time.
        i've won ever year!!! can't break a great streak
        EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Panda just plays to the lowest common denominator which is tits and ass.
          "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
            It sells!!!

Comment

EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Originally posted by PANDFAN View Post
                i've won ever year!!! can't break a great streak
                I'm actually bored with your current girl.

Shit's stale, bro.

Comment

I also nominate Beau. Not just because Tommy Boy rocks, but because he 'Shopped my Lou ukulele avatar so I have to give him credit.

Comment

Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely), I want to remind you that this is first and foremost an ND football forum. My avatar should win every year. I will not shamelessly promote myself in any other threads, but this is one where I have a good cause to state my case.
                    Last edited by Irish#1; 02-08-2017, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                      I also nominate Beau. Not just because Tommy Boy rocks, but because he 'Shopped my Lou ukulele avatar so I have to give him credit.
                      ...I don't know how to use photoshop...

Hi, I'm Donny, and you suck at photoshop.

But Tommy Boy does definitely rock.
                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

...I don't know how to use photoshop...

Hi, I'm Donny, and you suck at photoshop.

But Tommy Boy does definitely rock.
                        Oh shit, you're right! I forgot, it was Andy in Sactown that did it. My bad.

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/arch...49008-p-2.html

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                          Gentlemen (and I use that term loosely), I want to remind you that this is first and foremost an ND football forum. My avatar should win every year. I will not shamelessly promote myself in any other threads, but this is one where I have a good cause to state my case.

Comment

maybe we should have award for least favorite avatar as well?

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ND NYC View Post
                                maybe we should have award for least favorite avatar as well?
                                I nominate ND NYC for least favorite avatar I'd also nominate Koon, because I miss his Cartman "The Coon" avatar.

Comment

Whaaaa? Nah, bro-- I made that for you.

EDIT: See that you caught that. You just asked at the right time in my work day, ha.

Since we're on the topic of avatars, anyone care to guess which player mine is made out of? Hint: The new shinny helmet had just been given out.
                                  Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-08-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy in Sactown View Post
                                    Whaaaa? Nah, bro-- I made that for you.

EDIT: See that you caught that. You just asked at the right time in my work day, ha.

Since we're on the topic of avatars, anyone care to guess which player mine is made out of? Hint: The new shinny helmet had just been given out.
                                    Well that's the Tuitt facemask. Are you saying it's not him?

Comment

Well that's the Tuitt facemask. Are you saying it's not him?
                                      Nope :)

Comment

Nope :)
                                        Well I know that Harrison Smith modeled the new helmets when they came out...

Comment

Well I know that Harrison Smith modeled the new helmets when they came out...
                                          You were closer with Tuitt. This was a tweet from the day they were issued. I photoshopped out the bathroom wall. Besides, and nothing at all against Harrison, but he wasn't THAT jacked at that time.
                                          Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-08-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Eifert

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                                              Eifert

I really didn't think it would be that hard; Tuitt was closest.

Nickles.
                                              Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-08-2017, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Nickles.
                                                Joe Schmidt

Comment

Joe Schmidt

I wish I could have put Joe in his body, LOL! C'mon guys he's practically royalty.
                                                  Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-08-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I wish I could have put Joe in his body, LOL! C'mon guys he's practically royalty.
                                                    Nate Montana

Comment

Went too obvious with the troll, Zele.

Comment

Nickles.

Justin Tuck.

Comment

Shembo

Comment

Originally posted by jspags10pg View Post
                                                            Shembo
                                                            Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by jspags10pg View Post
                                                              Shembo
                                                              This guy didn't get the game being played. :ohwhateve

Comment

This guy didn't get the game being played. :ohwhateve
                                                                I made things fairly obvious with all the hints, but if you're inferring a troll job should continue, my response is "fuck you."

If you need that type of internet shenanigans for self-worth, I then think less of IE. Which is resoundingly disappointing.
                                                                Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-09-2017, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I made things fairly obvious with all the hints, but if you're inferring a troll job should continue, my response is "fuck you."

If you need that type of internet shenanigans for self-worth, I then think less of IE. Which is resoundingly disappointing.
                                                                  lol Calm down. I was teasing...as were the people responding after you posted hints and they continued to guess wrong.

It should also be noted that my guesses were genuine. Shembo is not who I thought the player was.

Comment

lol Calm down. I was teasing...as were the people responding after you posted hints and they continued to guess wrong.

It should also be noted that my guesses were genuine. Shembo is not who I thought the player was.
                                                                    Substitute one t-word for another, but I still find deferment from abhorable behavior abhorant.

Just really disappointed with this transpiring on IE.

EDIT: I appoligize if it seems I'm making a fuss about seemingly nothing, but it's all reminded me of Plato and by way of time, Edmund Burke.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." -Attributed to Plato.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

I'm just a principled individual and don't tolerate that kind of behavior and I suppose it's my own failing to think IE would be a place where I would not see that behavior.

TL;DR: I don't like people acting shitty on the interwebs; doubly so in a forum such as this.
                                                                    Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-09-2017, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I don't think either of them meant any ill will about it, bro. It's the off season, and during a dead period where we don't have Spring ball yet and recruiting is done. Internet shenanigans is all we have right now, but I don't think they're mean spirited shenanigans.

Comment

Substitute one t-word for another, but I still find deferment from abhorable behavior abhorant.

EDIT: I appoligize if it seems I'm making a fuss about seemingly nothing, but it's all reminded me of Plato and by way of time, Edmund Burke.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." -Attributed to Plato.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke

I'm just a principled individual and don't tolerate that kind of behavior and I suppose it's my own failing to think IE would hold itself to a higher standard.

TL;DR: I don't like people acting shitty on the interwebs; doubly so in a forum such as this.
                                                                        You need a cranberry juice?

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

I'm just a principled individual and don't tolerate that kind of behavior and I suppose it's my own failing to think IE would be a place where I would not see that behavior.

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                          https://www.youtube.com/embed/NM6AeW8ok6E

See, I have a sense of humor. Just thought inciting dickheadedness was a tad beyond normal discord and wanted to call Beau out on it; carry on.

Comment

still not sure what exactly Beau did to incite the wrath of AndySac?

ps I think its Nix anyway

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by ND NYC View Post
                                                                              still not sure what exactly Beau did to incite the wrath of AndySac?

ps I think its Nix anyway
                                                                              Fidy-five, brah. Not that he couldn't have sported another 5 before he went all uno. It was from Shembo's active twitter at the time (way too cut for chocolate thunder).
                                                                              Last edited by Andy in Sactown; 02-09-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                                Or a Beau's Butthole?

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Fidy-five, brah. Not that he couldn't have sported another 5 before he went all uno. It was from Shembo's active twitter at the time (way too cut for chocolate thunder).
                                                                                  Was it Kona Schwenke?

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by GATTACA! View Post
                                                                                    Was it Kona Schwenke?
                                                                                    You missed the last troll ferry. Shembo sunk it.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      You missed the last troll ferry. Shembo sunk it.
                                                                                      You sure that he didn't kick it?

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        You sure that he didn't kick it?
                                                                                        So it's Yoon?

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Thank you, Coach Boone!

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                                                                                              8 years too late on the nomination!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                8 years too late on the nomination!
                                                                                                He's just getting in early before #2 cones out. James Cameron just announced that he finished the scripts for #3-#5. They are going to shoot them all at the same time.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                Working...
                                                                                                X