Greyhammer
    NDOhio
    Cackalacky
    ulukinatme
    Lax
    ACamp
    Clashmore Mike

Comment

Honestly I'd get a beer with any of you guys. Hell I'd love to take over a bar with all of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
        Honestly I'd get a beer with any of you guys. Hell I'd love to take over a bar with all of you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
        What if you were only allowed to drink Busch Latte or Keystone(Always smooth)?
        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Hell I'd love to take over a bar with all of you.
          Sooooooo, when do we start the GoFundMe for the IrishEnvy Bar in South Bend.

Sounds like a business venture that can't fail.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLion View Post

As long as IE members get free beer during every home game.

Comment

And for those of us not nominated, I will be throwing a crystal meth/ booger sugar blowout at my pad. NO COPS

Nominees:
              Bogtrotter
              BGIF
              dshans
              Irish#1

Remember:
              Beer is for sucks.
              No one ever got a belly from cocaine.
              Last edited by irishnd31; 02-08-2017, 08:45 AM.
              Yeah, I brought back the side piece of ass thanks to ulukinatme.

Comment

Wiz
                Wooly
                Whiskey
                Gk
                Greyhammer

Comment

Originally posted by irishnd31 View Post
                  And for those of us not nominated, I will be throwing a crystal meth/ booger sugar blowout at my pad. NO COPS

Nominees:
                  Bogtrotter
                  BGIF
                  dshans
                  Irish#1

Remember:
                  Beer is for sucks.
                  No one ever got a belly from cocaine.
                  I find it interesting that you selected those of us whose heydays were during the "Peace", "Make Love not War" pot smoking hippy era. Coincidence?! lol

Comment

Originally posted by NorthDakota View Post
                    What if you were only allowed to drink Busch Latte or Keystone(Always smooth)?
                    Sure. It wouldn't be the first time I've had shit beer and I doubt it'd be the last time.

I'm gonna let all y'all money Mr Money Bags settle most of it. I can contribute $5

Comment

Some great nominations but I'll nominate NDCrusader hands down.

That guy has stories and knows things, and is a hell of a poster to boot. He could be anyone from Lou Holtz to the head of ND custodians and nothing would surprise me.

Comment

Wiz
                        GK
                        Wooly
                        Whiskey
                        Beau
                        Koon
                        Bogs
                        Grey
                        ShawneeIrish (KY represent!)
                        KYFightingIrish36 (KY represent!)
                        The Entire IE PS3 NCAA14 Dynasty Crew (RIP Dre!)
                        Last edited by IrishLion; 02-08-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I also want to say that this list could have been like 30+ deep.

I think most of you guys are pretty cool, but I'd have beers with just about any regular contributor for one reason or another.

Comment

I also want to say that this list could have been like 30+ deep.

I think most of you guys are pretty cool, but I'd have beers with just about any regular contributor for one reason or another.
                            Mods -- Is there an ass kisser of the year thread?

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                              ELE

Comment

Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                I find it interesting that you selected those of us whose heydays were during the "Peace", "Make Love not War" pot smoking hippy era. Coincidence?! lol
                                LOL. Maybeeeeeeeeee.

Comment

Too big to fail?

Like my penis?

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                    Too big to fail?

Like my penis?
                                    C+ joke. And thus begins Rackem's last minute rush to become the 'funniest poster' even though he's been below average all year.

Comment

C+ joke. And thus begins Rackem's last minute rush to become the 'funniest poster' even though he's been below average all year.
                                      We all can't have your fine-tuned sense of humor and (unintentional) comedic abilities.

Comment

Comment

ACamp
                                          GK
                                          Whiskey
                                          Greyhammer
                                          (Stealing this one from Lion) The Entire IE PS3 NCAA14 Dynasty Crew
                                          Beau
                                          connor
                                          GATTACA
                                          Wiz
                                          NDinLA
                                          arndtjc, not around much, but he came and tailgated last year and was cool
                                          BGIF
                                          Last edited by ulukinatme; 02-08-2017, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Some great nominations but I'll nominate NDCrusader hands down.

That guy has stories and knows things, and is a hell of a poster to boot. He could be anyone from Lou Holtz to the head of ND custodians and nothing would surprise me.
                                            He's some guy who lives in your crawlspace...

Comment

As one of the few remaining single people seemingly on Earth and certainly on IE, I assure you I should be on your All Beer Team.

Comment

Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                                                As one of the few remaining single people seemingly on Earth and certainly on IE, I assure you I should be on your All Beer Team.
                                                I'll bring the Hef, you bring the Lamb or Saganaki

Comment

I'll bring the Hef, you bring the Lamb or Saganaki
                                                  Absolutely. I will light that Saganaki on fire with some Bourbon and get this party started.

Comment

Ass Kisser of the Year

Comment

Is Beau old enough to go to a bar?
                                                      http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by IrishTP View Post
                                                        Is Beau old enough to go to a bar?
                                                        Just barely

Comment

All Beer Team

Crusader by far #1. I could see it now:

"So I was once on a fishing skiff in Thailand (pauses to take swig of drink and inhales cigar), and this woman walks up......(insert rest of crazy story)"

"Worked a government job that handled a lot of sensitive material. One day this guy walks in with a manilla folder labeled TOP SECRET. Dude opens it, and....(insert rest of crazy story)."

"Was on a plane back in the 70's, and sat next to Joey Ramone. We were having drinks and got to talking, then the damn thing started to go down. The engine went out......(insert rest of crazy story)"

"Was at the beach once in Ibiza and none other than Elle McPherson throws a towel next to me, and lays down. She pulls out some lotion, and......(insert rest of crazy story)"

I'd be all like:

Last edited by IrishSteelhead; 02-08-2017, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Had several beers with Gk and NDOhio in the middle of a hurricane and I thoroughly enjoyed it, so I imagine any beer with those guys would be a treat.

I don't remember if I ever actually drank one with Koon but I watched ND kill the clock against Michigan with him which is much better. Met clash that day too.

I'd hoist one with any one of you guys.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

Man I used to be liked around this place, it's okay we all have our moment in the sun. I know I'm a shit poster

I would throw back a 30 rack of Old Style with RAckem anyday though.
                                                              Would drink whiskey with Crusader
                                                              Drink a Mikes hard with Beau
                                                              Koon I would drink some Cow with
                                                              Slam some Four Loko with Wooly and chase tail
                                                              Lax probably likes Brandy
                                                              Lucky he would probably just cut me off and ban me
                                                              Philly I wouldn't mind a high school party again
                                                              Sluh would probably be a poor and drink Budweiser
                                                              Bogs he probably likes beer you can't even pronounce like his posts
                                                              Vancouver Canadians makes shit beer so pass
                                                              Greyhammer probably slam a box of red wine with
                                                              Panda probably end up doing drugs
                                                              DshansI would have a single beer with and then smash it over his head
                                                              Last edited by GBdomer; 02-08-2017, 05:32 PM.

Comment

I pretty much agree with most of the lists so far. I would like to include IrishYJ.

(I actually have had drinks with him but my wife deep six-ed his computer at the Clemson game so I am not sure he would want to do that again.)

Comment

Originally posted by GBdomer View Post
                                                                  Man I used to be liked around this place, it's okay we all have our moment in the sun. I know I'm a shit poster

lol at the Mike's hard.

Boy, I have to tell you guys about how I have two drinks named after me at the local bar.
                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                                    lol at the Mike's hard.

Boy, I have to tell you guys about how I have two drinks named after me at the local bar.
                                                                    Let me guess, a Shirley Temple and a Peach Daiquiri?

Comment

Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                                      Try a Beau's Butthole (a chugging challenge, you either chug the whole thing or pay the full price of each individual part of the drink: a bottle of Smirnoff Ice mixed with 2 shots of Fireball) and a #F***MeUpFam (1/3 Everclear, 1/3 151, and 1/3 Sprite).
                                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Try a Beau's Butthole and a #F***MeUpFam
                                                                        Neither of which have any alcohol in them. #kiddiecocktail
                                                                        Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Neither of which have any alcohol in them. #kiddiecocktail
                                                                          Edited to include the ingredients of each. haha

Comment

Try a Beau's Butthole (a chugging challenge, you either chug the whole thing or pay the full price of each individual part of the drink: a bottle of Smirnoff Ice mixed with 2 shots of Fireball) and a #F***MeUpFam (1/3 Everclear, 1/3 151, and 1/3 Sprite).

For a bottle of Smirnoff Ice, you too can have Beau's Butthole!!

filed under the heading of "Really bad marketing slogans"....

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post

No let me guess, the "local bar" is Applebee's?

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Yeah, dshans needs to be on here. Everyone's spelling and grammar must be improving, we don't see him around here enough outside of the Word Thread.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  [B]Try a Beau's Butthole (a chugging challenge, you either chug the whole thing or pay the full price of each individual part of the drink: a bottle of Smirnoff Ice mixed with 2 shots of Fireball) and a #F***MeUpFam (1/3 Everclear, 1/3 151, and 1/3 Sprite).
                                                                                  Guys are questioning my manhood, I'll tell them I drink Smirnoff Ice and Fireball.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Originally posted by Cackalacky View Post
                                                                                    I pretty much agree with most of the lists so far. I would like to include IrishYJ.

(I actually have had drinks with him but my wife deep six-ed his computer at the Clemson game so I am not sure he would want to do that again.)
                                                                                    IrishYJ is a pretty good dude. Exchanged bullshit and lies with him a couple of times.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Ya know, I go away for some time then make my triumphant return and not one of you bastards wants to have a beer with me.

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Grahambo View Post
                                                                                        Ya know, I go away for some time then make my triumphant return and not one of you bastards wants to have a beer with me.

Beer is for the A Listers. How bout some blow with us has beens?

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Edited to include the ingredients of each. haha
                                                                                          You guys drink real everclear (180 proof) or that fake stuff?
                                                                                          Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            You guys drink real everclear (180 proof) or that fake stuff?
                                                                                            Had that stuff while you were still swimming around in your dads prostate.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by Irish#1 View Post
                                                                                              Had that stuff while you were still swimming around in your dads prostate.
                                                                                              Honest question, Minnesota sells the bitch boy variety. Not all states are created equal. I like Indiana.
                                                                                              Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by GBdomer View Post

I'd crush a 30 rack with ya brother

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  Originally posted by IrishSteelhead View Post
                                                                                                  No let me guess, the "local bar" is Applebee's?
                                                                                                  A place called The Chug.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by Rack Em View Post
                                                                                                    I'd crush a 30 rack with ya brother
                                                                                                    I'll case race you bitches if I koonja is willing.
                                                                                                    Based Mullet Kid owns

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X