X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
    Keith Richards : Drugs :: ACamp : Athletic Disappointment
    Oh, man. That was cold. True, but cold.
    Winners see success and want to climb up to its level. Losers see success and want to drag it down to their own.

Comment

• In.

Comment

• Originally posted by dublinirish View Post
        The Internet Tough Guy of the Year field is skrong
        Wooly doesn't have it wrapped up? I was thinking the award should just be named after him and make him exempt from future wins to add an element of surprise at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by woolybug25 View Post
          I have several.
          Rivalries?, or tight ones?

Comment

• Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
            Wooly doesn't have it wrapped up? I was thinking the award should just be named after him and make him exempt from future wins to add an element of surprise at least.
            Ha... I have "won" it the last two times.
            Originally posted by koonja
            I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

I thought your only competition was NDinLA, who is somewhat spotty in attendance due to his schedule, and johnnykillz who is MIA. Buster is probably the closest somewhat active poster that has gotten votes.

Comment

Comment

• That's the award for poster who acts toughest, right?

Comment

• I'd just like a backstage pass so I can test all the drinks from the "What are you drinking" thread. I'm sure there will be plenty to share.

Comment

• Originally posted by zelezo vlk View Post
                      That's the award for poster who acts toughest, right?
                      It goes to the clear leader. The apex dominant pack leader. The most authoritative and best looking.
                      Originally posted by koonja
                      I'm making peace with Woolly in 2017.

Comment

It goes to the clear leader. The apex dominant pack leader. The most authoritative and best looking.

Comment

Bruh, you can't even get Koon to follow you. Nor can you get me, a certified lemming, to follow. I can't say anything about best looking because y'all have refused to get a beer with me.

Comment

• so no hottest wag this year?

Comment

• Call me old but this is and always has been a popularity contest and in this day and age I have all of It I need without a message board stroking me along..
                              Altho, It Is an interesting read for all those turned off by watching women kick ass on the b-ball court.
                              I was smarter when I drank...
                              I'm always wrong. I'll correct myself If proven so.

Comment

• What handle does Neutered Domer post under now?
                                http://irishtp.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by koonja View Post
                                  She is NOT happy with your text. Really put me in the dog house on super bowl sunday. Thanks dick.

Why am I continually being dragged (through the mud and in a demeaning manner) into these trivial, juvenile matters?

Comment

• Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                    Why am I continually being dragged (through the mud and in a demeaning manner) into these trivial, juvenile matters?
                                    I don't know. If it were raisins and dried fruit he drug you through, it would be spotted dick. But if he spotted dick, would he really have to drag you anywhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishTP View Post
                                      What handle does Neutered Domer post under now?
                                      Some Canadian handle, he came back for us

Comment

That's like asking who is the best looking of the Three Stooges!

Comment

well hand me my f#cking trophy then
                                          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

• Originally posted by dshans View Post
                                            'cause ewe donts be talkin likes da poors, fool
                                            Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

• Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                                              'cause ewe donts be talkin likes da poors, fool
                                              Dayum!

Dat xplains alot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bogtrotter07 View Post
                                                I don't know. If it were raisins and dried fruit he drug you through, it would be spotted dick. But if he spotted dick, would he really have to drag you anywhere?
                                                Well I'll be.

I been drugged a number of times in my life.

I prefer paisley over spotted, if you please.

Comment

• Why is the category I currently hold from 2014 not available to be voted on? Are awards only for contributors this year?

Seriously though make a funniest poster, I have several people I'd like to nominate.

Funnier than you in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                    Why is the category I currently hold from 2014 not available to be voted on? Are awards only for contributors this year?

Seriously though make a funniest poster, I have several people I'd like to nominate.
                                                    You got it.

Comment

• Originally posted by greyhammer90 View Post
                                                      Why is the category I currently hold from 2014 not available to be voted on? Are awards only for contributors this year?

How did we forget that one??

Comment

• Polls have been added to each thread and will stay open for a week so everyone has a chance to chime in and vote. Two categories received only one nomination so congrats to GBDomer's girlfriend and ND Fan Vancouver.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                        Working...
                                                        X