Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2014 IE Member of the Year

2013 Winner: IrishTP

Nominations will be open until Sunday evening.
    a:6:{i:3062;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3062;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:10:"LuckyLucci";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"5561";i:1;s:4:"9854";i:2;s:4:"6157";i:3;s:5:"19541";i:4;s:4:"4656";i:5;s:4:"9315";}}i:3063;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3063;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:11:"Whiskeyjack";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"7062";i:1;s:6:"119048";i:2;s:4:"6037";i:3;s:5:"13115";i:4;s:4:"8899";i:5;s:4:"2861";i:6;s:4:"7834";}}i:3064;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3064;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:11:"Rhode Irish";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"9161";i:1;s:4:"7780";}}i:3065;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3065;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:4:"BGIF";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:3:"765";i:1;s:4:"2775";i:2;s:4:"8357";i:3;s:5:"14466";i:4;s:3:"251";i:5;s:4:"5584";i:6;s:4:"6543";}}i:3066;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3066;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:12:"Buster Bluth";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"62295";}}i:3067;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:3067;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882279";s:5:"title";s:10:"woolybug25";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"8001";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Irishinsanity.

Comment

Lucci
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
        Lucci
        Yup

Comment

Originally posted by IrishInFL View Post
          Lucci
          Originally posted by Booslum31 View Post
          Yup
          and not even close!!! has my vote
          EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Whiskey

Comment

There's someone with an orange username that I like. But I don't remember if it's irishfan, irishhoopsmod, or irishlion10. Which ever one is the best of them, I nominate. Get usernames that differentiate you guys for F's sake.

Comment

Originally posted by koonja View Post
                There's someone with an orange username that I like. But I don't remember if it's irishfan, irishhoopsmod, or irishlion10. Which ever one is the best of them, I nominate. Get usernames that differentiate you guys for F's sake.
                It's me. I just changed to blue.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                  It's me. I just changed to blue.
                  I see you unblocked me yet again. You must miss me.

Comment

I see you unblocked me yet again. You must miss me.
                    It's like with all my ex's. After a while, I forget why we broke up and I start reminiscing about the good times.

Comment

{Inner monologue as connor_in starts typing}: Better update my IE Member of the Year acceptance speech...I just know this is my year.
                      Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePiombino View Post
                        It's like with all my ex's. After a while, I forget why we broke up and I start reminiscing about the good times.
                        Next come the drunken late night texts and calls...

NO ITALICS

Comment

Originally posted by connor_in View Post
                          Next come the drunken late night texts and calls...

NO ITALICS
                          Shexting - shame texting - if you will.

Comment

Lucci has my vote this year for sure. Dominant MVP season.
                            This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman8 View Post
                              Lucci has my vote this year for sure. Dominant MVP season.
                              He's deserving of the Mod award, but didn't we decide last year that mods shouldn't be eligible for this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                He's deserving of the Mod award, but didn't we decide last year that mods shouldn't be eligible for this one?
                                We did, Ironman reasoned well that mods should be excluded after he was going to win a second time in a row which had set off me campaigning for STL/Whiskey/Wildman to get more recognition.

Comment

IrishPat.

Comment

IrishPat.
                                    http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2013...ml#post1466573

Comment

No mods...RhodeIrish, BGIF, Buster, Wooly
                                      Maybe it's far too soon to tell.

Comment

Wooly

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                          Yeah, I guess I just nominate him because he was only a mod for a portion of the year IIRC. Either way, Mod of the Year or Member, I'm still glad he get's recognition.

Tough race otherwise then IMO. A lot of posters have been great this year.
                                          This post brought to you by the IE 2013 Fantasy Football, Fantasy Basketball, and Fantasy Baseball Champion. (Congrats to Junkhead for the 2013 College Fantasy Football Championship).

Comment

I'd just like to state for the record that I spawned the "Fuck Michigan & Fuck USC" group as well as resurrected the Gentleman's Club. #humblebrag

Comment

Originally posted by ulukinatme View Post
                                              I'd just like to state for the record that I spawned the "Fuck Michigan & Fuck USC" group as well as resurrected the Gentleman's Club. #humblebrag
                                              Yeah but your username is confusing. I intellectually get how it's pronounced, but I can't help but read it as "ulk in a time."

Comment

Originally posted by wizards8507 View Post
                                                Yeah but your username is confusing. I intellectually get how it's pronounced, but I can't help but read it as "ulk in a time."
                                                At least you get it. Who was the one that thought it said "Ukulele?" I still need to photoshop a picture of Lou with a ukulele.

Comment

If it weren't for bad luck I'd win this award every year.

Comment

ahhh... the ol' PANDA vs PA ND fan quandry

Comment

Here, I changed my name. Schrodinger says you'll start equating my name to my avatar, and eventually I'll just change it back to ulukinatme and everyone will still get it.

Comment

Originally posted by YouLookinAtMe View Post
                                                        Here, I changed my name. Schrodinger says you'll start equating my name to my avatar, and eventually I'll just change it back to ulukinatme and everyone will still get it.
                                                        Sadly, I post with avatars turned off so I'll be SOL. Maybe I can memorize your vBadge pattern.

Clover Medal Beer Present Beer
                                                        Clover Book Bottle Beer Superman
                                                        Latte Beer Popcorn Lockbox

Comment

Sadly, I post with avatars turned off so I'll be SOL. Maybe I can memorize your vBadge pattern.

Clover Medal Beer Present Beer
                                                          Clover Book Bottle Beer Superman
                                                          Latte Beer Popcorn Lockbox
                                                          You missed one!
                                                          GO IRISH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bkess8 View Post
                                                            You missed one!
                                                            The gift is appreciated, but the Rock doesn't need help from any little blue pills

Comment

Originally posted by YouLookinAtMe View Post
                                                              Hey...WHO the F@$% are YOU and what did you do to that ukelele guy...he was my friend!

Comment

Why shouldn't mods be eligible for this award? The way I see it, "Mod of the year" recognizes excellence in modding, not excellence in posting among those who also happen to be mods. I might think Whiskey is a swell poster but crappy mod, therefore I would give him consideration for this award but not "Mod of the year."

Comment

Why shouldn't mods be eligible for this award? The way I see it, "Mod of the year" recognizes excellence in modding, not excellence in posting among those who also happen to be mods. I might think Whiskey is a swell poster but crappy mod, therefore I would give him consideration for this award but not "Mod of the year."
                                                                  O I C ...

That's what you REALLY think about Whiskey, huh?

Comment

The thinking was that Mods tend to be among the site's most active posters, so our prolific output combined with a natural deference to authority (ha!) give us an unfair advantage here. We're also a small group with our own award category (Mod of the Year), so this award should be reserved for the best among the much larger group of lay members.

Comment

The easy solution would be to allow voting for any member, including mods. If the highest vote getter is a mod, they win. But then we can recognize the person with the highest total who is not a mod as well.

If the highest vote-getter is not a mod, they win and there is no need for an additional recognition.

I tend to agree with wizards that I view "Mod of the Year" more as who does the best moderating rather than the best posting.

Comment

Originally posted by gkIrish View Post
                                                                        The easy solution would be to allow voting for any member, including mods. If the highest vote getter is a mod, they win. But then we can recognize the person with the highest total who is not a mod as well.

If the highest vote-getter is not a mod, they win and there is no need for an additional recognition.

I tend to agree with wizards that I view "Mod of the Year" more as who does the best moderating rather than the best posting.
                                                                        Makes sense to me. As such, mods should be candidates for "Poster of the Year" if they fulfill that role as well as moderate.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                        Working...
                                                                        X