The 2011 IE All Snub Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
    Is it at all related to this being a Snub Poll that the numbers on the right add up to 410% ?? What actually is being snubbed here ???

I smell a conspiracy ... or worse ... Math anxiety.

It's all just too much.

Comment

How am I not at least on this list?

I came up with the italics=sarcasm.

No respect on this board!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bert2834 View Post

Will you accept a gift from yours truly instead?

Comment

Of course!

Comment

It would be appropriate for HCTI to now snub giving the gift.

It all somehow makes sense.....

Comment

Great one OMM. Reps.

Comment

It would be appropriate for HCTI to now snub giving the gift.

It all somehow makes sense.....
                LOL... That's awful. :)

Comment

Thanks for the gift HCTI.

Sadly you have given me 2 of my 3 gifts...

Comment

Thanks for the gift HCTI.

Sadly you have given me 2 of my 3 gifts...
                    For the love of God, will someone else buy this man a gift????? He's a good guy!

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                      For the love of God, will someone else buy this man a gift????? He's a good guy!
                      What are you getting soft? OMM has the correct, heartless attitude I'm more accustomed to.

Comment

That is just rude Crime Dog....wait, different guy.

Comment

That is just rude Crime Dog....wait, different guy.
                          Guess we know why you didn't win funniest poster of the year. ;) Don't take your hostility out on me, man.

Comment

I came up with the original thread idea on this subject and then the entire thread got hijacked by a poll which I was still snubbed. You have nothing on me.

As OMM said, all is appropriate.
                            Life is one, big Over/Under.

Comment

Haha, Mr. McG.

Didn't you win enabler of the year for the gamblers?

Comment

I got snubbed from the all snub team.......damn it feels good to be a gangsta

Comment

Saying all this, I think this is the most I have ever posted in one thread.

Most of the time it is just a congrats to a new recruit.

Comment

Haha, Mr. McG.

Didn't you win enabler of the year for the gamblers?

Hopefully

Comment

Saying all this, I think this is the most I have ever posted in one thread.

Most of the time it is just a congrats to a new recruit.
                                      Post more!

Comment

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2011...tml#post616322

and its closed

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post

Did I win?

Comment

That is just the original thread from a few days ago. Someone closed it, though. Just showingthe thread i referred to in the previous posts.

Comment

I got snubbed from the all snubber from every category award team............this hurts

Comment

Look at the %s in the table above now. I tell you it's some kind of code. Something sinister is taking place. Will snubbed take over IE? Is JPham under attack ? Will we not even know what happened until the revolution is complete?? Doom... Dire Deadly Doom.... and by whom? The SNUBBED !!!

And to think: I just bought Bert a cookie!!!
                                                Last edited by Old Man Mike; 12-28-2011, 09:50 PM. Reason: *

Comment

I got snubbed from the snubbed team too

Comment

I told you guys to pipe up. You snubbed yourselves.

And McGibblets last I checked you were winning the avatar poll.

Might have to do a recount though, Reliable source said you were stuffing the ballot box.

Comment

Look at the %s in the table above now. I tell you it's some kind of code. Something sinister is taking place. Will snubbed take over IE? Is JPham under attack ? Will we not even know what happened until the revolution is complete?? Doom... Dire Deadly Doom.... and by whom? The SNUBBED !!!

And to think: I just bought Bert a cookie!!!
                                                      Watch out we are very, very, sneaky!

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post

Might have to do a recount though, Reliable source said you were stuffing the ballot box.
                                                        Haha, I didnt even realize that I was nominated for that. Was I nominated for a 2nd? Maybe I really am "Not Snubbed"

Comment

Haha, I didnt even realize that I was nominated for that. Was I nominated for a 2nd? Maybe I really am "Not Snubbed"
                                                          Yes the All Poster Team.

Now you can commence making fun of the snubbed posters like the rest of us.

Comment

Yes the All Poster Team.

Haha, I was snubbing myself and wasnt even snubbed.

Comment

I feel special i am tied for first.

Comment

I thought gibblets nominated me but that must have been a different snubbed thread.

Comment

1 vote for the All Snub Team... and that's mine!

I voted for everyone on the list. Bunch of ungrateful bastages.

I'm gonna take my toys and go home.

Comment

What if I'm like that kid in "Election" that votes for the other kid because he thinks it's rude to vote for himself....and then loses by 1 vote??? Ultimate snubbery!!!

Irishalum1997...for your consnuberation. Irrelevant to most of IE since 2006.
                                                                    "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Yes the All Poster Team.

I'm not sure if people realize...what I have to say is very important.

Jeez.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                      Working...
                                                                      X