returnofthemack
    jimmymac
    Military_Irish
    Irish Jayhawk
    Pkt77242
    Irish Man3
    Ultimate Penn St. Hater
    tankjeep
    a:21:{i:1506;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1506;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:8:"JUNKHEAD";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"4656";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:3:"259";i:3;s:4:"2775";i:4;s:4:"3472";i:5;s:4:"2800";}}i:1507;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1507;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:12:"BestBIrish47";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"7834";i:2;s:3:"323";i:3;s:4:"2800";i:4;s:4:"5741";}}i:1508;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1508;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:14:"IrishSteelhead";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"7727";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:4:"7663";i:3;s:4:"7834";i:4;s:4:"2800";}}i:1509;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1509;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:9:"WaveDomer";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"7727";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:4:"7834";}}i:1510;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1510;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:13:"IrishAlum1997";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:3:"259";i:2;s:4:"2778";}}i:1511;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1511;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:10:"NDfan4Life";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"5741";}}i:1512;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1512;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:8:"e34croak";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3676";}}i:1513;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1513;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:15:"returnofthemack";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3676";}}i:1514;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1514;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:8:"jimmymac";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"7500";}}i:1515;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1515;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:14:"Military_Irish";s:5:"votes";i:8;s:6:"voters";a:8:{i:0;s:4:"4656";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:3:"259";i:3;s:4:"2775";i:4;s:4:"4789";i:5;s:4:"7584";i:6;s:4:"2800";i:7;s:4:"5741";}}i:1516;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1516;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:13:"Irish Jayhawk";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"6543";i:1;s:4:"4656";i:2;s:4:"3676";i:3;s:4:"4898";i:4;s:3:"259";i:5;s:4:"2800";i:6;s:4:"5741";}}i:1517;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1517;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:8:"Pkt77242";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"2800";}}i:1518;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1518;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:10:"Irish Man3";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"6390";i:1;s:4:"4656";i:2;s:4:"3676";i:3;s:4:"4141";i:4;s:4:"7834";i:5;s:4:"5741";}}i:1519;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1519;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:23:"Ultimate Penn St. Hater";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"7727";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:4:"2775";i:3;s:4:"6747";}}i:1520;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1520;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:8:"tankjeep";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"4960";i:2;s:4:"6721";i:3;s:4:"2800";}}i:1521;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1521;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:18:"Shamrock on Helmet";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"7727";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:3:"259";}}i:1522;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1522;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:10:"irishtrain";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"5741";}}i:1523;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1523;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:9:"fitz_bu47";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"7834";}}i:1524;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1524;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:9:"aubeirish";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"2800";}}i:1525;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1525;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:6:"dboe34";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:4:"6747";}}i:1526;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1526;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882129";s:5:"title";s:13:"k1ssme1m1r1sh";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"3676";i:1;s:3:"259";i:2;s:4:"2800";i:3;s:4:"5695";i:4;s:4:"4078";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-27-2011, 08:37 AM.

My brother in Scallions.... IrishAlum1997 should run away with this.

Comment

There are so many good, funny posters on this site. This thread is pretty funny in itself... this board is great man.

Comment

Comment

Did I just get snubbed from the all snub team?

Comment

Can we get an all-lurker team? If work ever checks my internet use, I'm screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
              Did I just get snubbed from the all snub team?
              You were nominated for your gif and for the all poster team.

So yes you were snubbed from the all snub team.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                You were nominated for your gif and for the all poster team.

So yes you were snubbed from the all snub team.
                Haha I'm just messing bro, but I didn't realize I was nominated for the gif.

Comment

Made it! Thanks for the love golden, or whoever nominated me. Love this site

Comment

SWEET! I won't let you guys down.

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                      My brother in Scallions.... IrishAlum1997 should run away with this.
                      Covered in cream cheese and enveloped in dry beef, I raise my scallion to you, good sir.

I am the Susan Lucci of IE. :)
                      "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

With my .41 posts per day I'm not even remotely surprised not be on this list either.

But next year: 2012 IE Breakout Poster of the Year

Tim Tebow's Promise And Pledge Become True - YouTube
                        Last edited by unconsciousTD02; 12-22-2011, 02:28 PM. Reason: Failed embed. More reasons to try harder.
                        "Nine out of ten times it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

Comment

Got snubbed from the all snubbed team

Comment

Veer... I nominate you for first team, all snubbed from snub team

Comment

Who cares about your stupid lists and your stupid polls anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by BestBIrish47 View Post
                                Veer... I nominate you for first team, all snubbed from snub team

Comment

Originally posted by Veer option View Post
                                  THAT IS RICH!!!

Comment

Didn't McGibblets get snubbed and made a very similar thread because of it? What about BGIF?
                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I am playing the RACE card here... it's because I used to run track....isn't it?

Comment

Gibby seems to care a little bit, whereas super computers (BGIF) are incapable of emotion
                                        "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

I'm snubbing all contenders for this award.

Comment

I am going to start listening to Snub Step

Comment

Originally posted by BestBIrish47 View Post
                                              I am going to start listening to Snub Step
                                              After you have lunch at Snubway?

Comment

Nobody vote for the snubbed gentlemen...lol
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                  Nobody vote for the snubbed gentlemen...lol
                                                  He doesn't always get snubbed, but when he does, it's by Irish Envy

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                    After you have lunch at Snubway?
                                                    not yet, but I am headed there right after I finish Snubbing one out.

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

I apologize to everyone involved for changing the Snubject.

Comment

snubbed from the snub team...
                                                          "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                            Gibby seems to care a little bit, whereas super computers (BGIF) are incapable of emotion
                                                            He's a vulcan.

Comment

I am just going to take my post and go home.....

Comment

My "reacharounds for votes" campaign cannot begin unless there is a poll up!

You like that double entendre? IA all the way, baby.
                                                                "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

I am waiting for others to stop by ad pout ;)

Comment

I nominate myself. I was nominated for mod of year, and received only my own vote. That level of patheticness deserves its own award.
                                                                    2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I'm hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Junkhead View Post
                                                                        I nominate myself. I was nominated for mod of year, and received only my own vote. That level of patheticness deserves its own award.
                                                                        Ha, you are at the top of the list.

Comment

Shouldn't an all-snubbed team be snubbed by not having a poll???

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Mike View Post
                                                                            Shouldn't an all-snubbed team be snubbed by not having a poll???
                                                                            Well, there is a simple but profound truth to that logic.
                                                                            Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              I've been snubbed too.
                                                                              God, Country, Notre Dame

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Could a mod please delete the posts of all who have been snubbed???

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  LMAO
                                                                                  Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Haha silliness.
                                                                                    We learned more from a three-minute record, than we ever learned in school...

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Could a mod please delete the posts of all who have been snubbed???
                                                                                      Why bother?

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        meh
                                                                                        --cheers,
                                                                                        tank

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Poll is up.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            It is appropriate to snub this poll.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              It is appropriate to snub this poll.
                                                                                              i'm just glad i got nominated for something.....
                                                                                              --cheers,
                                                                                              tank

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Someone else voted for me! Thanks whoever that was

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  I'm honored to be in consideration for all-snub team, wait, WTF? Hahaha.

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Is it at all related to this being a Snub Poll that the numbers on the right add up to 410% ?? What actually is being snubbed here ???

I smell a conspiracy ... or worse ... Math anxiety.

It's all just too much.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X