• Show
Clear All

• 2011 Most Snubbed from Every Category Award

Mr. McGibblets
    Bueu Benken
    Jade Brecks
    Phork
    Life is one, big Over/Under.

Maybe I can get some love in this thread.

Comment

It's a what have you posted for me lately world.. loootta hearts breakin' tonight..

Comment

Also, it's open nominations right now. The voting hasn't even started...

No need to get butt-hurt
        "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

The AA thread is going to hurt a lot of feelings though. That list is going to have to be cut down

Comment

To be honest, im confident in my ways, ive boozed with and delteted posts in Phams physical presence. Hi Hater.

Comment

Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
              The AA thread is going to hurt a lot of feelings though. That list is going to have to be cut down
              Yeah, I see what you're sayin...

It's all in good fun though, not like the winners are getting checks cut to em.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                Yeah, I see what you're sayin...

It's all in good fun though, not like the winners are getting checks cut to em.
                Our way of saying that we really are jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
                  Our way of saying that we really are jealous.
                  Lol, gotcha

Comment

Don't worry Mrs. McGibblets. No one will forget your poor performance in fantasy football this year. It was an epic fail.
                    2011 Irish Envy Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

I say skip we all this testosterone-fueled competitive bull hockey. Just slap a gold star on everyone's forehead, declare ourselves winners and go out for ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by dshans View Post
                        I say skip we all this testosterone-fueled competitive bull hockey. Just slap a gold star on everyone's forehead, declare ourselves winners and go out for ice cream.
                        Dshans wants everyone to get a participation ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                          Dshans wants everyone to get a participation ribbon.

Only if it's a blue one

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                            Only if it's a blue one

PBR me ASAP

Comment

BGIF? That man knows all.
                              2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                PBR me ASAP
                                I suppose I could **** in a bottle for you.

Comment

Originally posted by AdmiralBackhand View Post
                                  I suppose I could **** in a bottle for you.
                                  Nah, I don't much care for Corona ;)

Comment

Ha ha..this thread is awesome....

Comment

woolybug25
                                      NDFan4Life
                                      BestBIrish

Comment

Comment

I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" waiting for the phone books to come out so he can see his name in there and know that he is "somebody."
                                          Please, Mr. Bartender, listen here. I ain't here for trouble so have no fear. . .

Comment

Originally posted by NankerPhelge View Post
                                            I feel like Steve Martin in "The Jerk" waiting for the phone books to come out so he can see his name in there and know that he is "somebody."
                                            Man, it's better to be "under the radar" knowing full well you're doing a large part of the heavy lifting. You can go out to eat in restaurants without anyone hounding you for autographs, no paparazzi, etc. Just doing the work.
                                            "There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed." E.H.

Comment

Not sure I was snubbed.. I am on several lists. Heh.

Comment

I was nominated on this sucker as well?! That's three! lmao Score! Although my name was butchered...

McGibblets, I don't know what category you'd fall under well though. I really only see you post your gambling threads.

You do post some funny stuff though.

And what's this you said about you having a hot wife? lol

And are you a mod? You seem almost to chill to be one. lol
                                                "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                  woolybug25
                                                  NDFan4Life
                                                  BestBIrish
                                                  I can certainly agree with these nominations, btw. Surprising on to see Wooly anywhere, or NDFan4Life, he had those kick *** pics he made. Which reminds me! I don't think I've seen MilitaryIrish on a list! I nominate him as well!

P.S. - Sorry about not some of my posts together mods...with the POS computer I'm on currently, this is actually easier. haha
                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Turning point? Haven't seen him on any list.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                      Turning point? Haven't seen him on any list.
                                                      I think he is on the Insider list, but what else does he qualify for? He really doesn't post much. (Although I do appreciate it when he does.)

Comment

I didnt really read thru a majority of the threads, just added names I could think of off the top of my head and for some reason phork popped into my head as well.

And I never hung out with Pham, I made that up.

Comment

It is amazing what can happen when you cut back on posting for a few months...

;)
                                                          This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by ACamp1900 View Post
                                                            It is amazing what can happen when you cut back on posting for a few months...

;)
                                                            Seriously dog...Why you been laying low? You post as much now as mlcspinner does. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                              Seriously dog...Why you been laying low? You post as much now as mlcspinner does. lol
                                                              idk, just reading/lurking these days.
                                                              This sig will not change until The Browns win the Super Bowl... So get real used to it.

Comment

I guess that's what happens when you are an old timer. Same thing with TPI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherm Sticky View Post
                                                                  I guess that's what happens when you are an old timer. Same thing with TPI.
                                                                  ha... guess so.

Comment

You're number one in my heart...

Comment

The ONLY KNOWN FEMALE on this board gets no love??? **** on that! I'm making a margarita. This sucks after all the funny quips and crap I've taken? Bite me!

Do I sound like an attention whore? :-)

Comment

YEAH!!!! I got nominated for something!

Comment

I'd nominate myself, but I'm waiting for the "Biggest Dayne Crist Fan" award thread to get made...

Comment

Originally posted by IrishinSyria View Post
                                                                            I'd nominate myself, but I'm waiting for the "Biggest Dayne Crist Fan" award thread to get made...
                                                                            We haven't posted enough recently to be recognized. It's okay, I share your disappointment. We're number one in our own minds, and no one can take that away from us!

Comment

• #39
                                                                              me?
                                                                              --cheers,
                                                                              tank

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                              Working...
                                                                              X