• Show
Clear All

• The 2011 IE Most Interesting Poster

Ballot:
    Irishtrinity
    HCTI
    Johnnykillz
    Me2SouthBend
    a:4:{i:1281;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1281;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882111";s:5:"title";s:12:"Irishtrinity";s:5:"votes";i:21;s:6:"voters";a:21:{i:0;s:4:"5548";i:1;s:4:"6747";i:2;s:4:"7334";i:3;s:4:"3704";i:4;s:4:"6787";i:5;s:4:"7451";i:6;s:4:"5741";i:7;s:4:"7616";i:8;s:4:"7282";i:9;s:4:"3138";i:10;s:4:"2778";i:11;s:4:"7490";i:12;s:4:"6390";i:13;s:4:"7832";i:14;s:4:"6778";i:15;s:4:"5695";i:16;s:4:"8075";i:17;s:4:"7547";i:18;s:4:"7584";i:19;s:4:"8068";i:20;s:4:"7062";}}i:1282;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1282;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882111";s:5:"title";s:16:"HereComeTheIrish";s:5:"votes";i:15;s:6:"voters";a:15:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"2800";i:2;s:4:"1545";i:3;s:4:"3676";i:4;s:4:"3472";i:5;s:4:"8215";i:6;s:4:"7553";i:7;s:4:"4858";i:8;s:4:"7987";i:9;s:3:"259";i:10;s:4:"7977";i:11;s:4:"5353";i:12;s:4:"7943";i:13;s:4:"6969";i:14;s:4:"4078";}}i:1283;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1283;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882111";s:5:"title";s:11:"Johnnykillz";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"6527";i:1;s:4:"4887";i:2;s:4:"6721";i:3;s:4:"7834";i:4;s:4:"7163";i:5;s:4:"4004";i:6;s:4:"4960";}}i:1284;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1284;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882111";s:5:"title";s:12:"Me2SouthBend";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"7712";i:1;s:4:"6157";}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 08:38 AM.

No other nominations needed.
    "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Done

Comment

Runaway winner.

much love!
        I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Comment

Whiskeyjack
            IrishLax
            BGIF
            OMM

Comment

Originally posted by NDFan4Life View Post
              Whiskeyjack
              IrishLax
              BGIF
              OMM
              Sorry dude.. Trinity is a lock.

Comment

Originally posted by Who'saWildManNow View Post
                Sorry dude.. Trinity is a lock.
                Didn't know that. The last I looked, there was only GITF's post.

Comment

I am good with Trinity...however HCTI....has stuff that makes me....say WTF??????!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH I GET IT!
                  "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

If Trinity wasn't here, would I be a lock? Most interesting poster in the world. I don't always post, but when I do, it's on IE.

Comment

Trinity is "on the top of my list" here.

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                        If Trinity wasn't here, would I be a lock? Most interesting poster in the world. I don't always post, but when I do, it's on IE.
                        Sorry amigo, you're just "a hat on the table" :)
                        "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

This might be the toughest category for me to pick.

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                            Sorry amigo, you're just "a hat on the table" :)
                            But I made the table, which is nice. I voted for Trinity because I want to hear the acceptance speach.
                            Last edited by Me2SouthBend; 12-22-2011, 10:22 AM.

Comment

But I made the table, which is nice. I voted for Trinity because I want to hear the acceptance speach.
                              our recruiting sucks! still hoping for DGB/Keith Marshall to come to ND --in irishtrinity voice
                              EMPTY SPACE WAITING FOR THE NEXT HOT TAKE

Comment

Neutered would have been a good candidate for this, were he still around.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by WILL_ND_RETURN? View Post
                                  Trinity is "on the top of my list" here.
                                  My niggas... Much love
                                  "You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him."

Comment

And......that confirms it.
                                    "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                      And......that confirms it.
                                      LMAO

Comment

I was waiting for someone to hit that watermelon he served up.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                          I'm here all week, baby. Try the veal.

Comment

Neutered gets my vote lol
                                            http://irishtp.com/

Comment

Okay. For real? Yea, Trinity should have this in a landslide. No offense, HCTI, but let's face it. You're like a normal weird compared to the weird that is Irishtrinity.
                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

Originally posted by BeauBenken View Post
                                                Okay. For real? Yea, Trinity should have this in a landslide. No offense, HCTI, but let's face it. You're like a normal weird compared to the weird that is Irishtrinity.
                                                It's all good baby. This is for fun.

Comment

Trinity not winning this award would be like a year without Christmas.

Understand the poll and vote wisely people!

Comment

Who the hell is Me2SouthBend?

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                                      It's all good baby. This is for fun.
                                                      I hope you read that in the joking manner that was intended. lol
                                                      "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

I hope you read that in the joking manner that was intended. lol
                                                        I'm picking up what you're layin' down brother. lol

Comment

Originally posted by IrishAlum1997 View Post
                                                          I'm here all week, baby. Try the veal.
                                                          Don't forget to tip your wait staff. Oh good lord.

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                                            Dude, right here. What's the problem?

Comment

Dude, right here. What's the problem?
                                                              Oh ok. I didnt know your name I only new you by your avatar. You deserve to be up there.

Comment

Oh ok. I didnt know your name I only new you by your avatar. You deserve to be up there.
                                                                Funny s*hit happening here. Take the vote to The Trinity. You just can't make this stuff up.

Comment

OUCH! lmao

Comment

OUCH! lmao
                                                                    Well of course the guy with the Dos Equis avatar is funny. I just didn't know his actual name.

Comment

Well of course the guy with the Dos Equis avatar is funny. I just didn't know his actual name.
                                                                      Good point. I sorta just recognize him as the Most Interesting (2nd place) Poster in the World. lol

Comment

Don't anyone dare take this away from Trinity!

Go Trinity, beat Dos Equis guy

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                          Black Gallagher - Chappelles Show - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Embed still isn't working.
                                                                          "Nine out of ten times it's an electric razor, but every once in a while..."

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                          Working...
                                                                          X