The 2011 IE Gif of the Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 2011 IE Gif of the Year

Must post gif in this thread to be nominated and you must have used it this year.

Ballot:
    -Veer Option #1
    -NDinFL
    - CanadianIrishfan306
    -Johnnykillz
    -Notredomer23
    -GITF #1
    -GITF #2
    -Whiskeyjack #1
    -Veer Option #2
    -Whiskeyjack #2
    -GBDomer #1
    -GBDomer #2
    -Buster Bluth #1
    -Veer Option #3
    -Buster Bluth #2
    a:15:{i:1487;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1487;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:14:"Veer Option #1";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1488;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1488;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:6:"NDinFl";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1489;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1489;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:19:"CanadianIrishFan306";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"7115";i:1;s:4:"4858";i:2;s:4:"7977";i:3;s:4:"8645";i:4;s:4:"3649";}}i:1490;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1490;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:11:"johnnykillz";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"5548";i:1;s:4:"7334";}}i:1491;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1491;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:11:"Notredome23";s:5:"votes";i:12;s:6:"voters";a:12:{i:0;s:3:"259";i:1;s:4:"3676";i:2;s:4:"7580";i:3;s:4:"2800";i:4;s:4:"5251";i:5;s:4:"7532";i:6;s:4:"3138";i:7;s:4:"6747";i:8;s:4:"5353";i:9;s:4:"2775";i:10;s:4:"3472";i:11;s:4:"8215";}}i:1492;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1492;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:7:"GITF #1";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7712";}}i:1493;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1493;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:7:"GITF #2";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7616";}}i:1494;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1494;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:14:"Whiskeyjack #1";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"6390";i:1;s:4:"7834";i:2;s:4:"8636";i:3;s:4:"7469";i:4;s:4:"7062";}}i:1495;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1495;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:14:"Veer Option #2";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1496;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1496;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:14:"Whiskeyjack #2";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"6605";i:1;s:4:"5767";i:2;s:4:"4078";}}i:1497;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1497;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:10:"GBDomer #1";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"7228";i:1;s:4:"5326";i:2;s:4:"7331";}}i:1498;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1498;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:10:"GBDomer #2";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1499;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1499;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:15:"Buster Bluth #1";s:5:"votes";i:3;s:6:"voters";a:3:{i:0;s:4:"5741";i:1;s:4:"7490";i:2;s:4:"7943";}}i:1500;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1500;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:14:"Veer Option #3";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7163";}}i:1501;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1501;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882127";s:5:"title";s:15:"Buster Bluth #2";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"4396";}}}
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 02:36 PM.

Comment

That is awesome.

Comment

"raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Comment

Comment

^Righteous!

LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by johnnykillz View Post
                This one ended up being a bit controversial lol.

Comment

Whiskey, I think you should throw that "potatowned" into the ring

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                    One combined word to describe said circumstance: douchebag.

Comment

I still want to know where that fat kid GIF came from but I gotta go with Tee

Comment

ND23's is amazing with T Pryor getting out of the Lambo... That and he had Kiffy riding the hot wheels bike and face planting after hitting the curb way back when. I love watching those damn things. lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                            The one in your sig is better :)

Comment

Comment

clashmore wins

Comment

Yep

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                                    This is over...Kate Upton always wins!

Comment

I am a little disappointed at the lack of nominations.

Kate Upton will not be on the ballot.

I will leave this one open a little longer so others can add.

GB what about the fat Nets fan?

Buster not one?!

Comment

Originally posted by NDPhilly View Post
                                        What makes this one doubly fun is when it's in NDPhilly's reply w the picture of Andy Reid right below it. Is that his son?

Comment

Originally posted by clashmore_mike View Post
                                          This is definitely my favorite...

but since it was not nominated...I vote for fat kid
                                          Fan since Vagas Ferguson and Jerome Heavens!

Comment

LSUFreek gifs should be disqualified. No one can touch his work.

That said, I submit:

Comment

Now I cant keep my eyes off his tail you bastage.

Comment

Comment

Where is the derp manatee?

Comment

Originally posted by IrishLax View Post
                                                    Where is the derp manatee?

Comment

I'm nominating GBDomer for this gif

Comment

^ haha 44 to 3. Did this kid just wake up from a nap?

Comment

Comment

ND23's is a classic.

Comment

A good .gif's hilariousness isn't about itself per se, but the comedic timing of its usage.

That said, some are just brilliant at all times, like this little guy:

Comment

One of my favs, used it on the "top of our list" classic in the Jarron Jones thread:

Comment

Also great, but inappropriate so I have yet to use it:

Comment

Last call for gifs.

Poll is going up in 15 min.

Comment

Buster has this one in the bag

Comment

Kate Upton wins.

Comment

I have one but I can't add it, I don't know how.

Comment

Ehh I give up
                                                                            Last edited by WhoDeyIrish; 12-22-2011, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• #39
                                                                              If in doubt vote for a jiggling bosom.

Comment

• #40
                                                                                i like the results so far.

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by notredomer23 View Post
                                                                                  i like the results so far.
                                                                                  I still lol at this one everytime. You win.
                                                                                  2013 IE College Fantasy Football Champion

Comment

• #42

God I love this one.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                    X