"It moved"
    "Good Betting and Good Luck"
    Schuttgate
    "Derp"
    "Discuss"
    "Do we have a chance?"
    "Anything new?"
    "reliable source"
    a:17:{i:1333;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1333;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:28:""He's at the top of my list"";s:5:"votes";i:19;s:6:"voters";a:19:{i:0;s:4:"6527";i:1;s:4:"7834";i:2;s:4:"6747";i:3;s:4:"7334";i:4;s:4:"2861";i:5;s:4:"4858";i:6;s:4:"2001";i:7;s:4:"8068";i:8;s:4:"6543";i:9;s:4:"3676";i:10;s:4:"6157";i:11;s:4:"7584";i:12;s:4:"8075";i:13;s:4:"6154";i:14;s:4:"7943";i:15;s:4:"7490";i:16;s:4:"4040";i:17;s:4:"7282";i:18;s:4:"8215";}}i:1334;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1334;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:19:""Quicker than fast"";s:5:"votes";i:6;s:6:"voters";a:6:{i:0;s:4:"7987";i:1;s:4:"7451";i:2;s:4:"6718";i:3;s:4:"5741";i:4;s:4:"7977";i:5;s:4:"7532";}}i:1335;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1335;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:19:""Its all good BRAH"";s:5:"votes";i:4;s:6:"voters";a:4:{i:0;s:4:"6721";i:1;s:3:"259";i:2;s:4:"8550";i:3;s:4:"5353";}}i:1336;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1336;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:5:""RKG"";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"6909";i:1;s:4:"5251";}}i:1337;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1337;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:21:"Bob Diaco thread/Meme";s:5:"votes";i:5;s:6:"voters";a:5:{i:0;s:4:"5728";i:1;s:4:"7469";i:2;s:4:"4004";i:3;s:4:"5029";i:4;s:4:"3472";}}i:1338;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1338;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:7:""Beast"";s:5:"votes";i:7;s:6:"voters";a:7:{i:0;s:4:"3704";i:1;s:4:"7553";i:2;s:4:"2800";i:3;s:4:"6127";i:4;s:4:"2775";i:5;s:4:"5548";i:6;s:4:"7062";}}i:1339;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1339;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:34:""See any potential in Ben Koyack?"";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"5326";i:1;s:4:"7207";}}i:1340;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1340;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:16:""Swag and Balls"";s:5:"votes";i:10;s:6:"voters";a:10:{i:0;s:4:"6787";i:1;s:4:"8636";i:2;s:4:"7580";i:3;s:4:"7228";i:4;s:4:"7616";i:5;s:4:"8302";i:6;s:4:"7990";i:7;s:4:"6214";i:8;s:4:"6605";i:9;s:4:"6390";}}i:1341;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1341;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:9:""He gone"";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"7712";i:1;s:4:"8018";}}i:1342;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1342;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:10:""It moved"";s:5:"votes";i:2;s:6:"voters";a:2:{i:0;s:4:"7599";i:1;s:4:"4078";}}i:1343;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1343;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:28:""Good Betting and Good Luck"";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"5272";}}i:1344;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1344;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:10:"Schuttgate";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"7888";}}i:1345;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1345;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:6:""Derp"";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1346;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1346;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:9:""Discuss"";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"4656";}}i:1347;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1347;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:22:""Do we have a chance?"";s:5:"votes";i:1;s:6:"voters";a:1:{i:0;s:4:"3138";}}i:1348;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1348;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:15:""Anything new?"";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}i:1349;a:5:{s:12:"polloptionid";i:1349;s:6:"nodeid";s:7:"2882117";s:5:"title";s:17:""reliable source"";s:5:"votes";i:0;s:6:"voters";a:0:{}}}
    100.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 09:59 AM.

Quicker than fast

RKG

Comment

Bob Diaco thread/meme

Beast

Ben Koyack he any good?

Comment

RKG? Is that in play?
        "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

Do we have a chance?

Swag and balls

Comment

"He's a gamer".

Whatever the hell that means.

Comment

Swag and balls-- nice one, NDPhilly!

Comment

I was a big fan of the Jordan Westerkamp/white receiver thing we've had going on the past couple of days.

> Tebow?? I liked that one a lot too!

Comment

"does anyone have an update on this kid?"
                  I DON'T POST A LOT AROUND HERE...BUT WHEN I DO, IT'S USUALLY NON-VALUE ADDED.

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                    I was a big fan of the Jordan Westerkamp/white receiver thing we've had going on the past couple of days.

> Tebow?? I liked that one a lot too!
                    Definently the Tebow thing

Comment

"It's you're, damnit!!"

Comment

Ben Koyack for sure.

Comment

"coffee is for closers"

around the Diaco-Ishaq saga

Comment

Its all good BRAH
                            "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                              Its all good BRAH
                              I 2nd and 3rd this

Comment

He gone

Comment

it moved

Comment

Originally posted by NDFANnSouthWest View Post
                                    Its all good BRAH
                                    Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                    I 2nd and 3rd this
                                    Fo Sho, Brah... ;)

Comment

"Good Betting and Good Luck"

At the bottom of every vBook.
                                      Life is one, big Over/Under.

Comment

He's a turnover waiting to happen

He's a turnover machine

Just a hat on the table

F*** Kiffen

Cant spell co** suckers without OSU.

In here we win, out there they feel it.

Comment

You have to have:

Derp
                                          and
                                          Discuss

Comment

7-1

duh...

Comment

"He's at the top of our list"

"no info" ....I think I'm the only one who uses it, but Epitome said it when he predicted (I know, right?) a slew of commitments after the USC game and I just think it's great to use.

Comment

Gehrig Dieter is the best WR evar.

Comment

The spelling/grammer corrections that certain people are Nazis about
                                                  "In this room, we win. Out there, they get a chance to feel it." -Brian Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by The Hendrix Experience View Post
                                                    The spelling/grammer corrections that certain people are Nazis about
                                                    I'll be the dummy that takes your bait. It's grammar. GRAMMAR!!!! LOL

Comment

"A reliable source"

I haven't been on this site for long but I've seen that phrase, or a variation of it, on almost every page of the Kiel thread it seems.
                                                      Working in the South til I can retire in the North.

Comment

I think "It moved" was the one that made me LOL. I think TerryTate used that?
                                                        Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

Tough choice, but had to go with "See any potential in Ben Koyack?"

Comment

All Tommy Rees does, is win games...

Comment

Does Trinity accept the award on behalf of "He's at the top of my list"?

Comment

Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                Does Trinity accept the award on behalf of "He's at the top of my list"?
                                                                Yes. He is gonna clean up on a lot of these.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                  Yes. He is gonna clean up on a lot of these.
                                                                  Can we face time or teleconference him in for the awards show? Worth. Price. Of. Admission.

Comment

"This guy should be at the top of our list" gets my vote. I was going to go with RKG, but that has kind of died out towards the end of the year. On a sidenote, my favorite grammatical error is "Weiss."
                                                                    The future of Fighting Irish football is looking bright!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sportallyr View Post
                                                                      "This guy should be at the top of our list" gets my vote. I was going to go with RKG, but that has kind of died out towards the end of the year. On a sidenote, my favorite grammatical error is "Weiss."
                                                                      My favorite is "Greenbury."

Comment

No "YOU MAD BRO?"?

I has a sad....

Comment

"He gone" is the most annoying one for me. See it all the time, and people OVERUSE it, and still think it's funny. ugh. Didn't vote for it because I hate it too much.

But I did vote for "Discuss". One of my biggest pet peeves. Dude starts a thread, and then orders us to discuss, AND HE'S SERIOUS! I never get why people do that. Ummm, we're on a message board, so I'm pretty sure that we know the protocol of the whole posting thing. But thanks anyway...
                                                                          sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

Need some more support for" See any potential in Ben Koyack?", which could be used as "See any potential in ________?"

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Admittedly, I LOL'd at several of these, but I had to vote for the one that GB started and that we are trying to take to a global level...

SWAG AND BALLS!
                                                                              "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Hahaha... Swag and Balls is in the running for my vote but before I cast it, is there anyone out there that could use it in a sentence? Also, if it could be used in a sentence involving Notre Dame and Santa it would sway me even more! Oh... and maybe include Old Spice or Aqua Velva!!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  Originally posted by In Lou I Trust View Post
                                                                                  Hahaha... Swag and Balls is in the running for my vote but before I cast it, is there anyone out there that could use it in a sentence? Also, if it could be used in a sentence involving Notre Dame and Santa it would sway me even more! Oh... and maybe include Old Spice or Aqua Velva!!
                                                                                  Epitome's demise was ultimately determined by a lack of Swag and Balls.

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen!
                                                                                    On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Swagger and Balls!

Now move your azzes so we can unload all of this friggin' Aqua Velva. It's starting to give me a contact buzz.

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                                                                      Now, Dasher! Now, Dancer! Now, Prancer, and Vixen!
                                                                                      On, Comet! On, Cupid! On, Swagger and Balls!

Now move your azzes so we can unload all of this friggin' Aqua Velva. It's starting to give me a contact buzz.
                                                                                      Haha... fantastic! Thanks to you, HCTI, Swagger and Balls is receiving my highly coveted vote!

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Originally posted by Me2SouthBend View Post
                                                                                        Can we face time or teleconference him in for the awards show? Worth. Price. Of. Admission.
                                                                                        LMAO for realz .... i need to do a video.. I do want to thank this board for neverending Burns... Also the shared love for ND...
                                                                                        "You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him."

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Originally posted by sportallyr View Post

CollinGsworth for me.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            Originally posted by In Lou I Trust View Post
                                                                                            Was it Rhode Irish after the SC game that said something like, "Full swag. Big Balls. Can't lose." ?

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by irishtrinity View Post
                                                                                              LMAO for realz .... i need to do a video.. I do want to thank this board for neverending Burns... Also the shared love for ND...
                                                                                              I feel like Rich Rodriguez. In the immortal words of Josh Groban, Trinity, you raise me up.

Single tear.
                                                                                              "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Originally posted by irishtrinity View Post
                                                                                                I got dibs as Trinity's Agent/Manager. A cross between Scott Boras and Lou Albano, I'll go under the name DeonTee GreenShepard.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                Working...
                                                                                                X