Clear All

• The 2011 IE Hottest Wife/GF of the Year

Wildman wanted this topic...

Ballot:
    NDinLA
    NDOM
    Kingbish01
    Johnnykillz
    Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-21-2011, 06:35 PM.

NDinLA

Comment

Does this mean we also get an "Ugliest Wife/GF of the Year" as well?

Comment

NDinLA
        sigpic

Comment

NDOM
          "raise her gold and blue and cheer with voices true"

Comment

NDinL.A.
            Killlllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
            NDOM
            "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
              Does this mean we also get an "Ugliest Wife/GF of the Year" as well?

Haha is this creepy? I'm beginning to think this was a bad suggestion. The "post your pic" thread basically became the "show off your better half" thread and it immediately came to mind.

Comment

Pics

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01
                  I'd like to just throw out that might wife was a professional model for Elite in NYC for 15 years......Just throwing that out there..lol
                  Then throw out some pics! We'll discuss a nomination after that. Haha

Comment

awwwww jeez fellas. Thanks for the recognition even though it's not for me. I still wonder to this day HOW i got her. lol

Comment

ndinfl pm your email
                      Don't do it. He's actually some troll in Bangladesh that will try and steal all your money and sodomize you.

I learned this the hard way. #don'tgiveinfotostrangersifyoudon'twantyoura$$tohu rt

Comment

Good looking, I def don't want that happening to me again!
                        I was talking to NDinFL. I thought you were the predator!

Comment

Kingbish, just go to Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket, upload the pic (you have to make an account) then direct link it to a post here. Sounds tricky, but it really isn't

Comment

Originally posted by irishog77 View Post
                            I was talking to NDinFL. I thought you were the predator!
                            WOW...now that made me laugh.....you just got my vote for funniest poster.

Comment

The link works for me.

Comment

Lol, dude, just about did a spit take

Comment

Originally posted by HereComeTheIrish View Post
                                  The link works for me.

Hence my reasoning for "Ugliest Wife/GF of the Year" category. Some of these chicks are straight-up sea donkeys.

Comment

Last edited by Kingbish01; 12-21-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post

Here is some Irish Envy love in the background.
                                      Very nice.

Congratulations!
                                      Last edited by NDFan4Life; 12-21-2011, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Impressive Bish, yet another member that out kicked their coverage

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                          All ya gotta do is make em laugh bro....And they will do all types of freaky ish.

Comment

And just a bit of TOUCHDOWN JESUS love too..
                                            Something tells me that if that camera panned back a little more, we'd get an eye-full of a totally unwanted part of your male anatomy.

Well done on the lady though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kingbish01 View Post

Here is some Irish Envy love in the background.

That's the price you pay for dating Christy Turlington..

Comment

Dang! My wife won't agree to let me post her pic, I could win this one!

Comment

I'll post the pic to seal the win in a bit boys. Although it will be non-nude and classy much to the dismay of the populous...

Btw: all the nominees have absolutely breathtakingly beautifuls ladies...

Comment

Originally posted by NDinFL View Post
                                                    We know he's done well for himself, but we don't know if he out kicked his coverage. Bish could be George Clooney for all we know.

Comment

Originally posted by Whiskeyjack View Post
                                                      We know he's done well for himself, but we don't know if he out kicked his coverage. Bish could be George Clooney for all we know.
                                                      Other than myself, I don't think good looking guys hang out on internet message boards!

Comment

The 2 guys with mullets talking about the ethics of a hottest wife thread

Comment

Originally posted by jason_h537 View Post
                                                          The 2 guys with mullets talking about the ethics of a hottest wife thread
                                                          ;)

We break bread.

And Nascar tires boy!

Comment

Popcorn!

Comment

Comment

Comment

LOL

Comment

WTF DID I JUST READ!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                    "The good lord put eyes in front of your head rather than in back so you can see where you're going rather than where you've been." Lou Holtz

Comment

We may have some new nominees right now! LOL
                                                                      Admit it. You looked at the avatar first.

Comment

No love once again.
                                                                        Life is one, big Over/Under.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
                                                                          No love once again.
                                                                          Are you married to Jenny (Katie Aselton)?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. McGibblets View Post
                                                                            No love once again.
                                                                            How is anyone gonna know what your wife/gf looks like

Comment

• #39
                                                                              Hahaha

Comment

• #40
                                                                                Wow...can't we all just get along and hate the thugs, felons, and cheaters at FSU for the next week...
                                                                                No one, and I mean no one, comes into our house and pushes us around!!!

Comment

• #41
                                                                                  I have yet to see the last twos, I think. Pics or gtfo. lol
                                                                                  "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #42
                                                                                    Maybe you guys should give me a couple days to see if I can pick up a hottie to boast about. ;) lol

Some very impressive ladies that I've seen though. Especially considering the men their married to... hahaha
                                                                                    "Hey, I'll tell you what. You can get a good look at a butcher's *** by sticking your head up there. But, wouldn't you rather take his word for it?"

Comment

• #43
                                                                                      Ugh, let me find out if I can post her picture. Although there are some good ones out there. Congrats to all for out kicking the coverage.

When is the latest I can post a picture and still be in the running? Is there a picture deadline and then a voting dead line?

Comment

• #44
                                                                                        Man, I was going to show my wife this thread for a couple of the votes she was getting, and then the thread turned into a clusterfu*k.

Thanks for the couple of votes out there. There are a LOT of good-looking significant others on this board. Go check out the "Post your pic" thread. Lots of good stuff there. I've given out tons of reps in that thread...
                                                                                        sigpic Silence implies consent.

Comment

• #45
                                                                                          Wish I knew how to post a pic of my dish washer....errr...Wife.

Comment

• #46
                                                                                            There will be no voting on this award, as NDinLA said, it turned into too much of a **** show.

Besides, aren't we all the winners?! ;)
                                                                                            Last edited by GoldenIsThyFame; 12-22-2011, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• #47
                                                                                              Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
                                                                                              There will be no voting on this award, as NDinLA said, it turned into to much of a **** show.

Besides, aren't we all the winners?! ;)
                                                                                              Shocker-- this turned all weird. Think you shoulda stuck with my idea of "Ugliest Wife/GF" award. I'm sure that wouldn't of gotten weird AT ALL!

Comment

• #48
                                                                                                Me and My lady:

My lady:
                                                                                                [IMG][/IMG]
                                                                                                ND:
                                                                                                Last edited by Fighting Irish Family; 12-22-2011, 02:38 PM.
                                                                                                "im just letting you know. my squad gonna be great no matter what is being said." -Lou Nix III

Comment

• #49
                                                                                                  How do I nominate my right hand?

Comment

• #50
                                                                                                    Originally posted by WabashFalcon View Post
                                                                                                    How do I nominate my right hand?
                                                                                                    Raise your left hand and say "I, Wabash, nominate my RIIIIIIIIIIGHT........ And I'm spent."
                                                                                                    "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
                                                                                                    Working...
                                                                                                    X