No announcement yet.

The 2011 First Annual IE Awards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this has been asked before, and maybe I just don't understand, being kind of a troglodyte from Youngstown, but how can Irish Trinity be both Member of the Year and Most Interesting Poster of the Year, but not make First Team All IE (or Second Team All IE, though even that would be illogical)?

And doesn't his failure to make either First or Second Team All IE, in spite of the two awards he did win, absolutely qualify him for the All Snub Team?
    Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.

Comment

Snubbed from the Snub Team. Don't even make top 5? Respect, ye are dead.

And all of your wives and girlfriends said I was a cunning linguist. Pfffft.
      "I do believe there's a Squatch in these woods."

Comment

Originally posted by palinurus View Post
        Maybe this has been asked before, and maybe I just don't understand, being kind of a troglodyte from Youngstown, but how can Irish Trinity be both Member of the Year and Most Interesting Poster of the Year, but not make First Team All IE (or Second Team All IE, though even that would be illogical)?
        trinity won the ironically-titled "Poster of the Year" award. Look at the other nominees; it's not something anyone wanted to win.

And doesn't his failure to make either First or Second Team All IE, in spite of the two awards he did win, absolutely qualify him for the All Snub Team?
        Considering he "won" a negative award, and a kinda neutral one, I'd say no, he didn't get snubbed at all.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenIsThyFame View Post
          hahah unreal man. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by palinurus View Post

He's at the top of my list ... then I turned the page rightside up.

The balloting process was very confusing. I tried to make an X. I didn't know whether to punch the chad or punch Trinity.

Comment

Adsense

Collapse
            Working...
            X